8/14 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....

2.Who do you think  has the least likely chance to win the game of the remaining hg's?

3.If Donny, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game?

:animated_bouncy:

1. Nicole will cry, regardless if she's kept in the house or not.

2. I think that Cody is the least likely to win. To me he kind of just floats around, and goes with what everyone else says.

3. I would love to see Hayden brought back into the game. As I'm unsure if Nicole is really going home, you never know with all this flip flopping. However, if Nicole is sent to Jury this week, I wouldn't mind seeing her back in the house. But I think it would end up being the same as the house is now. With her being such a smart, strong player. She will just get voted out again. (I really hope that doesn't happen. Nicole is my favourite house guest.)

1. Donny will say hello to his friends and family in his speech and ignore gameplay talk.

2. Victoria will never win. Ever. She is a mere puppet.

3. Just to drive people crazy... I want Jocasta back. It won't happen but I am imagining the entire BB universe screaming at their TV's in unison "NNOOOOOOO". It could be the shout heard round the world. LOL

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....  julie will ask nicole about christine putting her on the block and nicole will roll her eyes

2.Who do you think  has the least likely chance to win the game of the remaining hg's? victoria but she is perfect final 2 bait

3.If Donny, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game? it really doesnt matter they will be right back out the next week

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....      (like uvp's answer) Julie will ask Frankie how he feels about his reveal and how the HG feel about Ariana being his sister.

2.Who do you think  has the least likely chance to win the game of the remaining hg's?     Victoria of course

3.If Donny, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game?  I would love Hayden back in the game. When they do the challenge to get back in Nicole will tell Hayden to go after Christine and Frankie

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....

a. Frankie will say "thank you Grandpa"

b. Nicole will pick the sides of her nose as a nervous reaction to getting evicted.

2.Who do you think  has the least likely chance to win the game of the remaining hg's?

Donny

3.If Donny, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game?

a. Hayden b. Nicole

Best case scenario - since it was double HOHs all season it would be nice for two to come back and I would like to see all the hgs shite a brick with Hayden and Nicole both back in the house.

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....  Frankie will talk about his reveal

2.Who do you think  has the least likely chance to win the game of the remaining hg's? Christine

3.If Donny, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game

Hayden

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show.... Beast Mode Cowboy will lose the HOH...again.

2.Who do you think  has the least likely chance to win the game of the remaining hg's? Right now, only Derrick and Frankie has a chance at winning IMO.  

3.If Donny, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game? Hayden can come back. Nicole is too naive and neither Donny or Jocasta has the leadership skills to take control of the game. 

go time :animated_bouncy:

lol every week they give us christine  having second thoughts in dr

yet her action goes the opposite of those thoughts lol :animated_bouncy:

Frankie should have a tutu on with all his skipping and twirling around on the football field.

ha... :animated_bouncy:

surprised julie didnt go more direct in asking about frankie big reveal

he must be heated :animated_bouncy:

1. Donny will say hello to his friends and family in his speech and ignore gameplay talk.

good call

derrick is such a phoney with this team america crap :animated_bouncy:

OMG still 2 HOH's.

I am sick of that stupid twist.

fans are complaining about it and they keep it still smh

lol they didnt get the  reaction to adrian grande reveal in the house  so they had to ask nicole about it :animated_bouncy:

we are at jury phase so now it is all kiss ass goodbye message :animated_bouncy:

lol they didnt get the  reaction to adrian grande reveal in the house  so they had to ask nicole about it :animated_bouncy:

Victoria didn't take the bait to talk about Ariana so yep they had to ask Nicole.

not sure derrick needed this

but who is shock frankie won the next hoh after being on the outs the week prior :animated_bouncy:

zingbot episode are always good :animated_bouncy:

Man. I can't believe Beast Mode didn't win HOH. Especially after he promised us a victory. He was so close....LOL

Nothing says dumbass like being wrong on the first question of a multiple choice test, when there are only two possible answers.  

I like the double hoh. It has made the game more interesting to me.

for me it has made the game stale

the only thing i liked about it is it makes the sunday show a tad less boring than it usually is

i hated last season but i would take it over this season in a heart beat :animated_bouncy:

the only thing i liked about it is it makes the sunday show a tad less boring than it usually is

i hated last season but i would take it over this season in a heart beat :animated_bouncy:

Ditto.  I told someone that same thing, tonight.  BB is trying too hard.

It's made the game completely stale and boring to me too.  It has also wrecked the POV comps.  Everyone should be sharting bricks over who wins that and having 2 people safe takes a lot of the fun out of it.

I am so glad this is the final week.