Endurance Comps

ZingggBottt

Guest 6Borders

Or a food comp where they have to eat/drink disgusting stuff. Caleb should have a pickle, fish and head cheese smoothie.

They haven't done that disgusting food comp this season have they...it's overdue!!!

Shelly Moore said on Rob Has A Podcast that they haven't been doing endurance comps (at least the standing/hanging kind) due to Frankie's medical issues with his circulation. It's really lame they would remove everyone's favorite type of competition from the show just to cater to some pop star's brother.

I think Frankie is a big ol' faker with his medical conditions.

I honestly think that they shouldn't let people in the game with any conditions that could make it so the cannot compete. You shouldn't be playing a game that involves being physical. Even Caleb after the snow man Comp was complaining about his knee, and how he had knee problems previous to that. Well maybe he shouldn't have gone into a game like BB then. I think Frankie has taken his condition too far. I have bad circulation and I can still do things. Plus I live in one of the coldest places in Canada and I can still function. Come on Frankie get your head out of your butt. OR matter of fact... Production get your head out of Frankies butt. Make some endurance comps that are worth our while. We didn't buy the live feeds for nothing... or wait maybe we did this year... *Barf* 

I thought that Frankie circulation problem was with his feet? If that was the case, it would not make any sense for production to have an endurance competition on ice, if he was the reason for them not having endurance competitions.  I always felt the reason was because of Donny and production wanting to make sure he had a chance in every comp. It would also explain why they immediately had an endurance comp the night he was evicted. 

Surely the F3 comp will be endurance.

I can't remember the F3 comps from last year or the year before. I don't remember it being endurance when it was Jordan and Gnat and the guy. I really can't remember any tough comp in the F3 in a long time. Seems like all of it is played on TV. 

Guest 6Borders

I think Frankie is a big ol' faker with his medical conditions.

I honestly think that they shouldn't let people in the game with any conditions that could make it so the cannot compete. You shouldn't be playing a game that involves being physical.

I think Frankie is a great exaggerater.  I'm sure he has a medical condition but he is not above using it to get what he wants, be it special treatment, sympathy or votes; same with Victoria.  By his own brag he's only slept 18 days not in the HOH and when a Have Not he asked for sleeping bag, etc (and was given it) due to his "condition".  He whines about wanting endurance comps but he also whined to Nicole (and berated her) that he should not be put up as Have Not due to his "condition" and he would have done the same for her if she had one (yeah right).   Derrick made a comment about a physical comp and said if it involved cold/cold water it would affect Frankie's hands and he would not be able to hang on (don't expect that one folks)!

BB's gotten into "recruiting celeb for ratings" and they come with baggage.  Of the zillions of ppl who apply very few are selected on applications anymore.  They had to get rid of PB&J because of peanut allergies or face discrimination suits, and had more than a few medical probs with SLOP but Grodner refuses to get rid of it.  I had to admire Elissa in that respect, she hated the unsanitary house and food, worked around it and told everyone why and how and slop made her sick so she was stuck with have-not food but she didn't complain!!

Accommodating someone's religious beliefs & customs (Jee, Kaysar,Andrew, Victoria...) is fine but do away with this Have Not crap and have a show with people who applied & came to play the game and work around it, not cater to it!  It can be done and I really think Grodner won't do it because she's too lazy to step out of the BB Comfort Zone and try it.   Until she decides to switch up BB even a little we are stuck with the Frankie's, Victoria's, and those who came before them and will come again.

Bottom line is in the real world the application for a job asks if you can do a, b & c.  If you cannot you are not hired!  Should be the same for BB (and they only have two letters to deal with). 

So, we finally get the big endurance comp Frankie has been begging for and the first thing out of his mouth is how the comp is totally tailor-made for Nicole!!

Frankie really hated Nicole - and I think it's because she nominated him for eviction and was the HOH when the boys initially wanted to backdoor him. Even though they made up - Frankie never got over it. He couldn't get mad at the boys - they were his allies. So he took it out on Nicole.

Hopefully the HOH comp will be who can cling to a Derrick shaped doll the longest. :)

Pretty sad when Victoria winning HOH is the most exciting possibility!

LMAO over and over.

But deep own inside the BB fan really wants Victoria to win the HOH tonight for some game excitement.

I wanna see those boys go through the whole kiss-up-to-the-HOH routine . I wanna see Frankie & Derrick hanging out on the HOH couches playing the waiting game - Who's gonna sleep with Victoria in the HOH room?????? All the HGs know that Victoria does not like to sleep alone.

Will Frankie & Derrick fight over Victoria????