Frankie Grande (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved) + Team America

JEDI

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a Frankie fan and never heard of his sister and don't care because her music is way too young for my taste and he appears to be a hanger-on and I find that distasteful but hey; his boat is not mine.  I do lean towards thinking that CBS encourages promotion and just maybe took that road with Frankie/big brother/Ariana. 

Initially, I thought that season 16 was boring but now I think that it is probably just me.  The thrill is gone?

Just the last week or so I am seeing a lot of Ariana news. (I had never heard of her before) She did an interview and said she is 99% sure that her ex-boyfriend is gay.

She is now dating a rapper guy.

She and Frankie are milking the media.

snap!

I was just waiting for anyone who was mad at him to say "And this big reveal of your sisters name is your excuse for throwing me under the bus? Explain it to me one more time please, because I am missing it"

And I think I am just really tired of how insatiably fake this kid is.  Everyone pretty much called for his head and cheered to get him out and he comes back with that damn rainbow shooting out of his butt saying "I'm not mad guys, I still love you".  Its indescribably not-human. 

I definitely have been seeing way more Ariana stuff in the last few days. People will do anything for the media. To me this is sad that big brother is using them, and they are equally using big brother back. This game is starting to be no fun anymore. Why would people even want to play when it feels like, since you have this "Celebrity" in the house that you can't win. If I was in the house, I would have had the same reaction like Zach did in yesterdays DR on the show. I would have lost my mind.

I wonder what his sister's fans feel watching BB.   Goofy brother or obnoxious hanger on. I also find it ironic that Frankie claims to be a friend of Justin Bieber while Calem, in his BB bio, claims he hopes be never becomes someone like Bieber.

Arianna has been in the news because the show she was on, "Sam and Cat" had been receiving some bad press when her co-star showed up in some racy pictures - this show is on Nickelodeon so the pics did not go over well - anyway there was drama between the two of them and the show was cancelled - that started the attention in the press - I understand Zach's reaction to the news - Frankie is using his sister's notoriety - I wouldn't call it fame - to advance his game - plus he loves the attention - best was when no one knew who his sister was except Vic! too funny! - and even though I am not a huge fan, I have to say he is playing the game - I don't like his gameplay, but he is playing - I am not a fan.......

p.s. his sister actually does have a pretty good voice....

For those wondering about Frankie's African charity, it does exist.   In his own works "I take Broadway performers into the townships of South Africa and I do arts education empowerment curriculum that was designed and created by us, and we help the children of South Africa live more confident lives, live lives where they’re capable of taking a break from their horrifically tragic situations that they live in."   He added he Skype's his life coach for help.   I personally think that clean water, food, medical attention and safety are more pressing needs but in FrankieWorld, the kids are hungry for a South African version of "Mamma Mia".

Actually, the charity he co-founded that helps kids affected by AIDS and poverty in South Africa via teaching them confidence through performing arts - is NOT the charity he is talking about. He is talking about a charity he has helped in the past that builds schools in some of the poorer countries of Africa called BuildON. BuildON works both in the US and around the world.

Here are the links with info on his participation in each charity:

BuildON: https://act.buildon.org/events/frankie-grande-school/e33062

Broadway in South Africa: http://creativespotlights.com/music/interview-with-frankie-grande-with-jacob-kupin-transcribed-by-timothy-carroll/

It's the BuildON charity he's talked about on the feeds and that he's planning to donate money to from the show.

I was just waiting for anyone who was mad at him to say "And this big reveal of your sisters name is your excuse for throwing me under the bus? Explain it to me one more time please, because I am missing it"

And I think I am just really tired of how insatiably fake this kid is.  Everyone pretty much called for his head and cheered to get him out and he comes back with that damn rainbow shooting out of his butt saying "I'm not mad guys, I still love you".  Its indescribably not-human. 

Spot on.

I read the NY Daily News online and lo and behold, this was one of the stories.  BTW, Frankie would hate this article because he's not mentioned. lol

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ariana-grande-owes-stardom-singing-sex-appeal-article-1.1902829

Quite frankly, I'm sick of the whole Grande family now.  Go away, Grandes!

I know it was for CBS and Grande Family publicity, but I do believe that Frankie had the best chance of winning without mentioning all his "truths", now not so much.

I think its funny that some of the house guests didn't know who Ariana is. I mean yes she's quite famous. I only knew who she was because I've seen her on TV. Then one of the people I watch on youtube interviewed her, and that's how I found out she's a singer. I mean its not like hes Beyoncé's sibling. I really would love to see him leave the house AFTER the jury buy back. He just seems like a HUGE diva and an equally huge loose cannon.

#Teamanyonebutfrankie

Thank you :)