Frankie Grande (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved) + Team America

JEDI

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty thanks for the pic ^^, now I believe!  Earlier I said I joined the conspiracy bandwagon (which you know is almost impossible for me to do!!) but guess what sista, I'M DRIVING THE DAMN THING NOW!!!!!  GETTY UP HORSEY!!

Even Nicole said she wonders why all of a sudden they do a BoB that is geared for one person to win it.  She is ?? production herself.

I guess it's CBS who is now shoveling the shit and we the viewers who are racing to scoop it up. 

Yep, it looks like the BB production snow job gets worse every year.

That pic must have been taken last Thursday, because I remember commenting on that ugly necklace Julie was wearing.

Barf. I watched his big reveal. So ridiculous.  

And it's really hard to believe that it had any impact on anyone beyond Victoria.

Anyone who uses this as their reason to work with and/or save Frankie from here on is an idiot.

Seems to me it should have made him immediately everyone's target. For a variety of reasons.

I'm glad that I went back to work Thursday working a 12 hour shift. Reading about this little jerk raving about his life and his sister and his "charity" makes me want to puke. If I was watching the feeds I would probably be slamming my head into the desk.

As much as I dislike him, can't really fault him for using it to his advantage in the game and if most of the HGs let him play the "celebrity" card and don't make it a priority to get him out then they don't deserve to win. 

Hello everybody I just stop by to say hi! I haven't really been watching big brother this year :( occasionally I might come to the page or or watch a little bit on TV. seems like it's an interesting class this year :) I had to stop by and say hello! This is the first I like all the cast. That's probably because I haven't really been watching. Nice to see Frankie on there but I think Derek is going to win.

When Frankie was hosting his "big brother Frankie funeral" he asked what his last name was to the girls and someone answered and then he said who is sister was. I COULD NOT STAND WATCHING THE WHOLE THING PLAY OUT. He was dancing when he was telling them. His facial expressions when he said he was in "social media",. I wanted to break my brand new 62" smart HD 3D tv. lol. I can't stand him! "I came into the house with 1.5 million fans" UGH!! "I will probably win Americas Favorite houseguest!" Everything about this guy bugs me.

When Frankie was hosting his "big brother Frankie funeral" he asked what his last name was to the girls and someone answered and then he said who is sister was. I COULD NOT STAND WATCHING THE WHOLE THING PLAY OUT. He was dancing when he was telling them. His facial expressions when he said he was in "social media",. I wanted to break my brand new 62" smart HD 3D tv. lol. I can't stand him! "I came into the house with 1.5 million fans" UGH!! "I will probably win Americas Favorite houseguest!" Everything about this guy bugs me.

Actually he exaggerated by about 1.2 million fans, more like 300k, far from celebrity status on youtube. 

For most people it was a who cares revelation, but it did change the conversation from everyone hating on him. And now he gets a reset, he gets a pass on any past lies and can now claim he's telling 100% the truth and the HG's are buying it. 

The word "weasel" in the dictionary has his picture next to it, he has forever tainted the phrase "I love you", and why the heck does he always get to sleep in the HOH bed?

Frankie is very much hungry for fame.  I bet he's very jealous with his sister's success.  I don't think he's done about his antics.  I won't be surprised if he will soon claim to be Sen. Rubio's nephew, Fidel Castro's grandson or Putin's confidante.

I hope he won't get to the final 3 and above all he doesn't get voted AFP (which he truly believe he will get it) , more so that Donny will get the votes and win and he will be wondering and troubled why he didn't get that honor    

Guest 6Borders

Now the little shit is running around telling everyone it's in their best interests to get him to F2,

otherwise they have no shot at winning America's Fav. Player!!  He's also telling Caleb "SURE"

you will be able to sing with Ariana on one of her albums!  If he's promising things like this I

would guess he and Ariana discussed this ahead of time, and I am SURE CBS has been in from the get-go.

This guy either has more serious nerve than we thought or Ariana is just as big a POS as he is if she

told Frankie promise them anything.

One of the things that most disgusts me about Frankie (even over using the famous sister card) is

using the dead grandfather card, telling Derrick they have a bond because they both lost their grandfathers.

What a piece of work he is!!  We have a few hundred head of cattle and a dozen horses and I have less

manure in the pasture than Frankie is spreading around the BB house.

I HOPE the other HG's are not buying his Broadway BS and rally togther to send him out the door and he gets NO

chance to come back in a jury buy-back.  He's disgusting!  Sadly, he's also turned me off completely to his cause

because of the way he is going about this!

Oh you are so right. These people that all had dreams of getting the America's Favorite will be able to if Frankie is in the F2 that makes him illegible

Now the little shit is running around telling everyone it's in their best interests to get him to F2,

otherwise they have no shot at winning America's Fav. Player!!  He's also telling Caleb "SURE"

you will be able to sing with Ariana on one of her albums!  If he's promising things like this I

would guess he and Ariana discussed this ahead of time, and I am SURE CBS has been in from the get-go.

This guy either has more serious nerve than we thought or Ariana is just as big a POS as he is if she

told Frankie promise them anything.

One of the things that most disgusts me about Frankie (even over using the famous sister card) is

using the dead grandfather card, telling Derrick they have a bond because they both lost their grandfathers.

What a piece of work he is!!  We have a few hundred head of cattle and a dozen horses and I have less

manure in the pasture than Frankie is spreading around the BB house.

I HOPE the other HG's are not buying his Broadway BS and rally togther to send him out the door and he gets NO

chance to come back in a jury buy-back.  He's disgusting!  Sadly, he's also turned me off completely to his cause

because of the way he is going about this!

Yes, they're all buying it except Derrick and Donny.  Why do you think Derrick wants Donny out so badly, because he knows between the three of them they are the shrewdest and smartest people in the house.  The rest are total morons, easy prey and have no clue. To be fair, they are young with no jobs or menial jobs so they are lacking the life experience of the other two (Derrick/employment and Donny/Age).   Frankie is an immature asshole and fits in the shrewd category.

So he used the pop star sister card afterall..... Shame on him when there are ppl playing who can use that money a lot more.

Nobody bought into his timing and reasoning. 

After WHO he was sank in though... the fame seekers light bulbs went CLICK... and greed... and ..

They're trying to outweigh the benefits of knowing Frankie and his famous sister vs the shillings this show will bring after taxes.

Now personally, I don't care WHAT card a HG pulls. ANY card. Go for the win. On Survivor Johnney Fairplay told everyone his grandma died lol

And I also don't care if you're already rich or dirt poor. 

BEST player takes all.

Guest 6Borders

Biggest difference between what Johnny Fairplay (Survivor, with the not-so-deceased grandma) and Mensa Matt (BB, Fake Sick Wife) and Frankie is that, even tho it was dispicable to tell people your grandma died or you have a wife with a horrible disease is that they don't have 10 million followers with nothing better to do that tweet and vote because Ariana says so!

I hope the HG's get their heads out of their butts and realize that Frankie is not going to deliver on any of his promises.

I think Frankie will make F3 because Grodner wants him there and will do whatever it takes, but I hope he's sitting jury.

Guest 6Borders

I'm waiting for this little self-entitled back end of a donkey to tell how his Frankie Funeral was

even better than Dan's, because Dan didn't win with it...and then I will even hate him more than I

already do for his pale attempt at copying what Dan did!  Dan's ploy was 100% brilliant, and Frankie's

is nothing more than a cheap shot name drop (and a dance on grandpa's grave). 

Frankie is absolutely "high" on what he thinks was brilliant game play and good TV.  He thinks he

has everyone snowed again.  I hope it goes to the point that Grodner can't manipulate or fix it

and his pathetic butt is in the jury house!

Could someone tell me the date and approximate time of when Frankie admitted that Ariana Grande is his sister? I read on Morty's that it happened, and I really want to go to the flashback and watch it, but no one has mentioned when this took place. 

Also, I saw something int his thread about a 'Frankie Funeral". I'd like to watch that, also.. could anyone help me?