Frankie Grande (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved) + Team America

JEDI

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....usually I want someone to put a house guest out of their misery .... now just put me out of mine!!!  What a tool this kid is....a big TOOL!!!  His charity, his sister, only there for them.....BS!!!  

Guest 6Borders

Little shithead has probably been planning this "Frankie Funeral" from Day #1 in case he

got in trouble.  What a lower than a snails belly thing to do in order to save yourself in the house,

dropping your famous sister and your charity on everyone (and the dead grandfather {again}

was another nauseating touch) and promising front row concert tickets and meeting your fav

celeb!!

At least when Dan did "Dan's Funeral" it was all game play.  He didn't name drop famous

people or promise people to hook them up after the show.  Frankie should be proud of himself (sarcasm)

for being like Boogie (Boogie promised HG's jobs and things for votes, which he never made good on).

There are dozens of shows he and his sister could go on where the celebs specifically play for

their charity, so instead the little self-entitled turd has to come on Big Brother and ruin the other HG's legit

chances at getting Amer's Fav. or legitimately winning the game because they played the best game!

I was starting to dislike him before this and now I absolutely cannot stand him.  What a creep!

Little shithead has probably been planning this "Frankie Funeral" from Day #1 in case he

got in trouble.  What a lower than a snails belly thing to do in order to save yourself in the house,

dropping your famous sister and your charity on everyone (and the dead grandfather {again}

was another nauseating touch) and promising front row concert tickets and meeting your fav

celeb!!

At least when Dan did "Dan's Funeral" it was all game play.  He didn't name drop famous

people or promise people to hook them up after the show.  Frankie should be proud of himself (sarcasm)

for being like Boogie (Boogie promised HG's jobs and things for votes, which he never made good on).

There are dozens of shows he and his sister could go on where the celebs specifically play for

their charity, so instead the little self-entitled turd has to come on Big Brother and ruin the other HG's legit

chances at getting Amer's Fav. or legitimately winning the game because they played the best game!

I was starting to dislike him before this and now I absolutely cannot stand him.  What a creep!

Agree 100%

celeb!!

:clap:

Guest 6Borders

Well who are the real fools?  You can't blame him for shoveling the shite, but you can certainly blame those who are racing to scoop it up!!

Well, it does roll downhill and right now everyone is living in Frankie & Grodner's valley!!!

Well who are the real fools?  You can't blame him for shoveling the shite, but you can certainly blame those who are racing to scoop it up!!

100% agree. The goal of the game is to win, With the exception of promising people jobs, I believe lying, cheating, misleading, taking advantage of and all others strategies that doesn't involve violence is fair game. He would be a fool not to try to use his celebrity as an advantage. At the same time, I have no problem with other players using it against him. I can't believe the way they are scooping the shite up by the buckets. I wonder if he could set me up a meeting with Oprah?  

I do believe he and other celebrities and families of celebrities should be disqualified from AF. The other players really do not have a chance. Between his following and his sister's, he probably had a 2-3 million vote lead on other players before he even walked into the house.  

100% agree. The goal of the game is to win, With the exception of promising people jobs, I believe lying, cheating, misleading, taking advantage of and all others strategies that doesn't involve violence is fair game. He would be a fool not to try to use his celebrity as an advantage. At the same time, I have no problem with other players using it against him. I can't believe the way they are scooping the shite up by the buckets. I wonder if he could set me up a meeting with Oprah?  

I do believe he and other celebrities and families of celebrities should be disqualified from AF. The other players really do not have a chance. Between his following and his sister's, he probably had a 2-3 million vote lead on other players before he even walked into the house.  

ITA with both of you and I am completely baffled as to why this would win them over..... 

The HG's this season are such a joke.

Nicole's the only one crying like a wussy because Ariana might hate her EYEROLL.

Derrick was dissing Frankie for doing in and the timing while the other bobbleheads nodded in agreement.

I cannot abide the prissy, little guy and I particularly hate him when he wears that frikken cap sideways BUT............the point of the game is to win and entertain us during the process and I am way more entertained than I was a while back, thanks mostly to the prissy, little guy.

That the purpose of his little dog and pony show isn't self-evident to everyone is absolutely nuts to me.  What a bunch of idiots.  Truly. 

For a minute, the boys did mention that Frankie's admission was a DIVERSION! then Derrick started talking and out the door went the logic.

Bingo.. you hit it right on the head...

Guest 6Borders

He's a phony POS poster boy!

BuildOn is (according to them)...

buildOn is not a charity, it’s a movement.

So technically, Frankie cannot claim he is playing for "a charity"

He's been really talking himself up since midnight. This is probably why he went on the show in the first place. He knows now that if he leaves, he will be going to the jury house and will therefore be there through the end of the show.