Caleb Reynolds (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved)

JEDI

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Pure luck he won that HOH!  He does understsand ONE thing, it is a numbers game..

beyond that he sucks at the game!

Is this guy never satisfied with anything?  Bitchin' about his HOH basket because

it has clothes he "will never wear"...and shut up about the slop already and how you

were in a worse position than Zach!

Guest 6Borders

I hope BB talks him out of blatently throwing Battle of The Block and making

some stupid speech to Frankie.  Just lose it and give us some entertainment for

the week and on Thursday!

Been noticing that Caleb is not ever really part of the group and he kind of has

to fight to get conversation in..of course he is always talking about himself so maybe

that's why, but he seems to be less involved than Donny often times.

I hope BB talks him out of blatently throwing Battle of The Block and making

some stupid speech to Frankie.  Just lose it and give us some entertainment for

the week and on Thursday!

Been noticing that Caleb is not ever really part of the group and he kind of has

to fight to get conversation in..of course he is always talking about himself so maybe

that's why, but he seems to be less involved than Donny often times.

Remember, Caleb is the king of the house. He is running things. He doesn't have to talk to the peasants until he decides what they are going to do. Once he decides, he tells a lieutenant and they carryout his orders. then everything is calm in BB-ville.  

He did throw it. Apparently he sat out like he told everyone that he would. It was apparently a task that was easier to do with only one person. Blame Grodner cause I guarantee the comp was late because she wanted to give Frankie a chance to save himself and it was not the originally planned comp!!

ETA: 8/9 Sat 3:43am Cam 1/2

When Caleb opted out of playing and sat down, when he saw that it was a game that was better for one person and everyone was trying to tell him to go and start playing, he was told (inferred that production told him) that he couldn't because he had opted out.

I imagine that there were harnesses involved. Once the comp started, he couldn't sabotage it.

Guest 6Borders

Caleb is all over Frankie now because Frankie promised him he would

come stay at his house, meet Justin Bieber and that Frankie is going to jump start

Caleb into stardom.  Wait until he finds out that Frankie is an even bigger liar than

he was last night and Caleb gets snubbed after he saves Frankie and votes for

him to win the game!

^^ Now, wish we had feeds that let us follow them two around AFTER they leave the house!  Frankie is going to need bodyguards!

I would soooooooooooooooooooooo like to watch Caleb meet the REAL world of what people like Frankie exist in.

Guest 6Borders

Caleb is a total idiot to believe anything Frankie says but I gotta give

him props for a great one-liner when he asked Frankie if he was really gay!

Shouldn't there be a penalty for promising people things for votes and support?  WTF is this game coming to?

If you ask me, a real BB game would be slop for 3 months, washboards for cleaning clothes and NO TALKING.  The only time they should be able to talk is when they cast a vote in the DR. lol

Shouldn't there be a penalty for promising people things for votes and support? WTF is this game coming to?

If you ask me, a real BB game would be slop for 3 months, washboards for cleaning clothes and NO TALKING. The only time they should be able to talk is when they cast a vote in the DR. lol

No talking would be an INCREDIBLY boring game. Half the fun as a viewer is watching the train wreck!

They should include more ALCOHOL if you ask me!! Bwahaha!!!

There was some sort of prize with the comp .... leave the house with a temp slop pass ... attend a football game ... be on seated on the field ... meet the players & get jerseys (something like that).

Caleb had said before the comp if there was money he wouldn't throw it. So maybe didn't?