Zach Rance (Week 7) - nominated by Christine, PoV winner, saved by PoV

JEDI

Which is why he seriously needs to work a final launch against them.  This is about the

last chance to do it and it would be squeaky tight.  It would require the help of Christine

breaking a tie if it came to that.

Victoria has no business following Derrick.  Donny's been his own man since day one.

Nicole will be voted out in the near future as will Christine.  Add Zach to the mix and

you have three votes to keep Donny in the house.  Plus Christine to break the tie.

They would have to convince Christine to put up Derrick / Cody / Frankie / or Caleb, of course,

to make it work.  It COULD be done.  And should be done to set Derrick and his crew

back a notch.  But will it?  No.

I think regardless of what happens this week, Derrick and his "crew" will find away to keep the numbers. After Frankie told his life story, no one really cares about what happens to him since he technically is out of the game..(Although, some think --Me included-- that Frankie did a smart move by telling everyone about his life outside the house and about his sister) But Zach could possibly become the frontrunner in this game if he just looks at his options...He is just all over the place. 

Zach is one of those bad boys that can get away with a lot and he still has people that like him. He has yelled at all the women and called all the women names and people just say .... well that is Zach he is a loose cannon.

I don't really have much of an opinion about Zach. He has given us some good entertainment but really loved Hayden type of entertainment a lot better.

I really love how entertaining Zack is. However I totally agree with his actions being provoked by his DR sessions. When he first came into the house, he was a lot less angry/hyper/verbal diarrhea. I mean when I first watched the first bb16 episode, and they showed Zack and his life story, blah, blah. He came off as arrogant. However, he grew on me. But when he went on his wild rampages it made me want him out of the house. Also him being stuck to Frankie and being his little puppy. I was so happy when Zack confronted Frankie, and he was no longer his little puppy. But I know that wont last for long at all. I would like to see Zack calm down a few levels and maybe step his game up. I would like to see him make it to F4.  

Guest 6Borders

Zach is the ultimate "dingus"...from the Urban dictionary

another word for a spaz.
NOTE: a dingus is NOT a stupid person, because a dingus is someone who can make you laugh by doing stupid THINGS, but they are not stupid people. a stupid person is an idiot. idiot and dingus are different.

Zach is the ultimate "dingus"...from the Urban dictionary

another word for a spaz.

NOTE: a dingus is NOT a stupid person, because a dingus is someone who can make you laugh by doing stupid THINGS, but they are not stupid people. a stupid person is an idiot. idiot and dingus are different.

Dingiot?

His DR on the show tonite was unexpected.

I think those were real tears when he was going off on Frankie's  so-called  'confession' ....

.... why bother even being here ?  What's the use ?

I'm surprised that CBS showed that one.

My computer at work wont let me quote people.

Slowpoke: I was SOO Taken back when I saw Zach crying! It was actually quite sad to me.

I think Zach kind of has a point. Its hard to win against someone who's sister has such a big following, and gets people to vote for Frankie and stuff like that. I see where Zach was coming from. Also with Frankie saying he's using the money to build schools in Africa. Who wouldn't want that to win. I honestly think that's wonderful for Frankie to be doing that. But he doesn't need big brother to make that happen.

My computer at work wont let me quote people.

Slowpoke: I was SOO Taken back when I saw Zach crying! It was actually quite sad to me.

I think Zach kind of has a point. Its hard to win against someone who's sister has such a big following, and gets people to vote for Frankie and stuff like that. I see where Zach was coming from. Also with Frankie saying he's using the money to build schools in Africa. Who wouldn't want that to win. I honestly think that's wonderful for Frankie to be doing that. But he doesn't need big brother to make that happen.

Frankie should not be allowed to participate in the favorite player. If you have a celebrity relative or if you family has already been on BB, you should automatically be disqualified from that competition. 

You computer may be trying to tell you that it is for work and Morty's is for fun...lol