Christine Brecht (Week 7 HoH) - HoH2

Marty

Christine has never had a shot..she's been in their (the guys) pocket from the get-go.  Frankie/Derrick have said as much.  She's too stupid to know or realize that. For a so called fan of the game, she should know  you just don't fall into an alliance cause your there (right place right time).  IT was discussed as she would be a good mole on the women's side to infiltrate and bring back info, to which she did.

And I hope her old man has plenty to say about her advances toward Cody.  There are ways to touch a friend, give a massage or scratch a back; but as a married women, this chic was groping and hoping for more.  She probably fantasizes riding off into the sunset with Cody.....hope they dump her and take Donny to F5, will serve her right!

now I'm in the right thread............

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, you have to give Devin credit for the team he built. The BS and detonators have lived off of what Devin put together. He had the right ideal but went about it the wrong way. Christine has lived up to his vision and has done the dirty work for the BS throughout the game. She has snitched on the other girls and been on board with every plan the BS have come up with. I don't think she has ever questioned her position in the alliance and apparently is ok with one of the guys winning. Forth or fifth is just fine with her. 

Devin created the BS? Caleb thinks he was the king and created the alliance. Lol

I can't remember exactly, the six guys came together really quick. But, the icing on the cake and the gift that keeps on giving is Christine. That was all Devin's doing. That started his downfall. 

the icing on the cake and the gift that keeps on giving is Christine.

No kidding.  The guys couldn't have asked for a better gift than this.  I've never seen someone sacrifice their

own game so willingly -- so early on and so continuously -- as Christine. 

Congradulations Christine you are Derrick's B number 2 LOL it will come back to bite you and soon I hope. Someone is coming back and it won't be Jacosta I hope they have immunity for a week and then its bye bye to one of these people I cannot stand which at this point is everyone but Donny.

Guest 6Borders

she will leave with stipend and nothing more except the experience and locks of Cody's hair....

Maybe she can sell those on Ebay!!   :lol2:

Personally I think this the first time she has ever had attention from this many or hot guys and she thinks shes just the cats meow.lol

No kidding.  The guys couldn't have asked for a better gift than this.  I've never seen someone sacrifice their

own game so willingly -- so early on and so continuously -- as Christine. 

I honestly think that Christine is too stupid to realize that she's being used. If Derrick, Cody, Zach and Caleb have any brains at all they'll try to get out Frankie next week. They can continue to use Christine as the tool she is until she's no longer useful to them. I'd be very shocked to see her getting to F4.

I honestly think that Christine is too stupid to realize that she's being used. If Derrick, Cody, Zach and Caleb have any brains at all they'll try to get out Frankie next week. They can continue to use Christine as the tool she is until she's no longer useful to them. I'd be very shocked to see her getting to F4.

The Hit men Derrick and Cody talking yesterday want to keep Christine and Victoria if they can and get the others out first.

The Hit men Derrick and Cody talking yesterday want to keep Christine and Victoria if they can and get the others out first.

That is smart for Derrick, Neither of those is thinking about putting Derrick on the block. The three lap dogs appear to be completely happy with and will appreciate Derrick taking them to number 2. Frankie has a brain and is still looking to make a move to win. At times, Caleb will take a minute to think and Zach is unpredictable and may try to make a move. Therefore, Derrick will be happy to have his other minions take them out.

Personally I think this the first time she has ever had attention from this many or hot guys and she thinks shes just the cats meow.lol

I agree, but I don't see those guys as "hot."  I can't imagine what she would do if a "hot guy" gave her attention. It's going to suck big time for Christine when she has to go back to her husband and her coffee shop life.

I do not like Christine. Her behavior with Cody totally grosses me out.

However, there is a scenario that could win me over...  What if she's watching all this...knows she's Cody's "person", knows Victoria is Derrick's, and knows Cody and Derrick won't turn on each other before F4 if at all... perhaps she aims to steal Victoria for herself if she win comps at the right times and get to make the F2 decision.

Pretty barfy F2, but don't think she'd be in the dictionary holding hands w/ Jenn City anymore...

So she is not just a regular superfan working in a coffee shop. hummmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sure that agents will be lined up and waiting for her after her stint on BB. She was, after all, a big star .........from age 4 right up through high school. .   :rolleyes:

Hey Marty!!! It's the girls fault they are in this situation! What I saw Sunday Frankie told them it was a boy alliance and who they should put up, it took one conversation from zach to change things around. Nicole "I don't think Zack wouldn't lie to me but Frankie you did lie to me. How do you like your position now Nicole! Christine all the guys just love me they going to take me to the end. Because I have their back. Smh!!!

Hey Marty!!! It's the girls fault they are in this situation! What I saw Sunday Frankie told them it was a boy alliance and who they should put up, it took one conversation from zach to change things around. Nicole "I don't think Zack wouldn't lie to me but Frankie you did lie to me. How do you like your position now Nicole! Christine all the guys just love me they going to take me to the end. Because I have their back. Smh!!!

Hey sparklet- you're back! Christine is all about Cody and she will do whatever he says. dumb woman.