Victoria Rafaeli (Week 7)

carmen

Vic is on vacation. She will just be happy to go as far as anyone cares to take her. I don't think the thought of winning ever enters her mind. As far as she is concerned, the slop, being tied to Caleb, being a have not and sleeping on the ice bed will all be worth it, if Ariana shakes her hand and calls her by her first name, 

Guest 6Borders

Vic is on vacation. She will just be happy to go as far as anyone cares to take her. I don't think the thought of winning ever enters her mind. As far as she is concerned, the slop, being tied to Caleb, being a have not and sleeping on the ice bed will all be worth it, if Ariana shakes her hand and calls her by her first name, 

You just nailed Victoria down to a "T"!

I felt bad for Vic last night when she was sobbing, Derek had badgered/bullied her about going to Zach etc.

He made his way passed her, went to the door, calling the rest of the house in. A real friend would have given her a hug, or at least sat down beside her to show concern. He was just cold.

I felt bad for Vic last night when she was sobbing, Derek had badgered/bullied her about going to Zach etc.

He made his way passed her, went to the door, calling the rest of the house in. A real friend would have given her a hug, or at least sat down beside her to show concern. He was just cold.

If you watch at 2:45 am last night Zach was yelling at Victoria and he called her names. Derrick never once said anything bad to Victoria and he said Victoria is my girl. Nobody cares about Zach yelling at Victoria but they do care that this morning when Victoria and Derrick were talking he talked to her in a stern voice for a while. He never once raised his voice or said anything bad to her.

Ya know I guess it is alright for Zach to yell at Victoria but Derrick can't tell Victoria that he was disappointed she did not tell her all the things Zach had told her. Derrick is always composed and they hugged when they were done talking.

All I am hearing on the Internet is that Derrick was a bully. .

If you watch at 2:45 am last night Zach was yelling at Victoria and he called her names. Derrick never once said anything bad to Victoria and he said Victoria is my girl. Nobody cares about Zach yelling at Victoria but they do care that this morning when Victoria and Derrick were talking he talked to her in a stern voice for a while. He never once raised his voice or said anything bad to her.

Ya know I guess it is alright for Zach to yell at Victoria but Derrick can't tell Victoria that he was disappointed she did not tell her all the things Zach had told her. Derrick is always composed and they hugged when they were done talking.

All I am hearing on the Internet is that Derrick was a bully. . .

I know that Zach was wrong for yelling at her and freaking out. He is emotional. He gave that information to Victoria, which was a positive thing. It blew up with Victoria not being able to talk to anyone about it. She talked to Nicole, yes, but then soon Cody came in and halted the talk. If Nicole, Zach and Victoria had talked, with Donny too.

Ok, I know what you're saying about Derrick being composed with her. But from my perspective it seems he was bullying her, not really letting her speak. He knows how she is: emotional.  It takes her time to get her thoughts and words together. He said something like, I don't treat women that way, or a daughter that way. He just did at that time, treat her that way. I know he's not the devil.

I root for the underdog and Victoria is the underdog.

**I did just get the live feeds 2 days ago so I am new to it. I have watched the AfterDark for a few years, and the show since the start. This level of scheming and lying, downtime and action we see on the live feeds is a different world, from the single tv show.

Why does Derrick think it's okay to interrogate anyone? Get over it shithead and move on.  All he talks about is hurting his game and no one distrusted him before.  What a delusional creep..hasn't he been hurting everyone;s game and placing distrust in the house---that's what it's all about!!!

Derrick is as delusional as Caleb, just different delusions.  Caleb thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread and Derrick thought he had this game wrapped up with no obstacles in his way. 

Wow, I love seeing that I'm not the only one that is not all team Derrick lol. But Victoria can go soon as she is not contributing to anything except Derrick. I was excited when Zach told her he truth but I understand Derrick had her apologizing to him before it was all over with.

I can see it now, headlines....VICTORIA RAFAELI CROWNED MISS F2 ON BB16!!  Every single one left (other than maybe Caleb) can see Vic as their sure thing to the 500K if she is in the seat next to them.  They are all practicing their speeches to the jury already......

Guest 6Borders

When Victoria had her green cap on last night and she was sitting at the counter she reminded me of a Disney character...all she needed was the poison apple in her outstretched hand and she would be a dead ringer!

90% of the time she has that deer cought in the headlights BLANK stare. 

She has so few brain cells.

She could end up winning like Jordan did. Get carried to the final 4 or five, then get lucky and win a couple of comps and the next thing you know, she's the champion. Of coarse, I think this would be much harder because unlike Jordan's season, all the strong guys will still be there. 

I agree that Vic is kind of useless in the house. However I will not be surprised if she makes it to F2. She's very good at two things. 1: being a floater. 2:Acting/being clueless. Though she does have her funny moments, I really don't know how she made it into the house.

Guest 6Borders

She's creepy!  She won't go to bed because she is so afraid she will miss something,

yet she's about dead on her feet.  She's safe this week so what does she thing she is missing?

She's creepy!  She won't go to bed because she is so afraid she will miss something,

yet she's about dead on her feet.  She's safe this week so what does she thing she is missing?

Well she is a competitor you know after all she won the easiest Veto to win LOL.  I think her trust in Derrick is gone and she is afraid he is going to replace her. Other than that I have no idea what she thinks she is missing.

Guest 6Borders

If the smurfs needed a stand in, paint her blue and she would do well.

I think her "I can't sleep alone" was an invitation to Derrick to join her this morning.  His reply "what do you do at home,"  made her smurfy eyes wide.  lmao

I still think she's a dead ringer for the witch in Sleeping Beauty!

When Victoria had her green cap on last night and she was sitting at the counter she reminded me of a Disney character...all she needed was the poison apple in her outstretched hand and she would be a dead ringer!

And this is her usual SPACED OUT stare....

witch-the-witch-from-snow-white-31444288

She was smart to align with derrick.  How far it takes her remains to be seen but I wouldn't discount her ability.

I don't think she thought to align with Derrick, I think Derrick read right through her vulnerability and has manipulated her the entire game, when ready he will drop her but I also think he wants her f2 over Cody.....

I don't think she thought to align with Derrick, I think Derrick read right through her vulnerability and has manipulated her the entire game, when ready he will drop her but I also think he wants her f2 over Cody.....

I think he was the only available male at the time and she latched on. I don't think Derrick is that smart, and I don't think Victoria is that stupid.

Derrick even said in his DR that he wants to go F2 with Cody. He will win against Cody no problem. Victoria is a back up person or a vote in the jury.

Derrick even said in his DR that he wants to go F2 with Cody. He will win against Cody no problem. Victoria is a back up person or a vote in the jury.

Exactly. She likes attention and no one paid her any attention. Derrick stepped in to fill the void. If he drags her to final 3 and then picks Cody or anybody else over her, she will still vote for him.