Victoria Rafaeli (Week 7)

carmen

So far, Derrick seems to be the only one who sees gold in Vic and plans to drag her to final two with him.

She's money in the bank.

When will the others recognize this as well?

I say she's in for a good while yet.

So far, Derrick seems to be the only one who sees gold in Vic and plans to drag her to final two with him.

She's money in the bank.

When will the others recognize this as well?

I say she's in for a good while yet.

yep she is a lock for final 4 and beyond

she is probably the  hg's i most want evicted at this point

i can deal with everyone else

she is just a puppet at this point and her worthless is going to keep her around :animated_bouncy:

She is derricks lap dog. Such a stupid woman.

You could tell that in both votes tonight she was told who to vote out.. Not that that's too different  than the other hampsters, but at least most of them have some input / discussion .. she just waits to be told..

Waste of BB air.. but they'll drag her along and keep putting her up as a pawn, and she'll continue to think she's doing sooooo great on her own.. can you say delusional

Guest 6Borders

Good Grief, WHY is this useless woman still in the house????

(oh yeah...cos she's expendable at most any point and nobody who hadn't been

dropped on their head several times in the jury house would vote for her!)

Guest 6Borders

Oh, is she still here. Also, if I was Derrick's wife, I would be super-P.O.ed.

I doubt Derrick's wife is very worried.  Derrick is a student of this game and I'm sure they discussed

the need to do just about anything it takes to win.  Victoria is a very needy person for attention and

affection and she's always fishing for compliments.  Derrick is just using that to control her.

I doubt Derrick's wife is very worried.  Derrick is a student of this game and I'm sure they discussed

the need to do just about anything it takes to win.  Victoria is a very needy person for attention and

affection and she's always fishing for compliments.  Derrick is just using that to control her.

It is similar to the way Dan used the vapid Danielle. I'm sure Derrick's wife knows it is all about the game for him and is cheering him on.

Victoria went into the room last night, to eat and sit with the guys. When Derek asked her to give them a minute late last night-him, Cody, Zach, Caleb too I think, Derek said "We're going to vote you out"., as she left the room She said "Fuck you guys", as she went out the door.

I loved how she said it and wish she'd get "turnt" up and partner up with Nicole. I know her game is not there, but she's coming around a little bit. Donny, Nicole and her would need it.

I do believe that once she is out and watches the live feeds for herself, she is going to be devastated to find out what Derrick has said about her being in his pocket, will do as she's told, etc. and that he has lied about being a grounds keeper and that he is a cop.  Of all these hg, she is the one I most worry will need professional help when she gets out. :(

Oh that is what they joke about all the time.

This morning Victoria and Derrick were buddies talking.

-Yeah, I guess eh. I was just hoping that something would change with her.

-PowPow was right about Victoria. She does have a beautiful smile.

I do believe that once she is out and watches the live feeds for herself, she is going to be devastated to find out what Derrick has said about her being in his pocket, will do as she's told, etc. and that he has lied about being a grounds keeper and that he is a cop.  Of all these hg, she is the one I most worry will need professional help when she gets out. :(

She's going to meet Ariana, she'll be fine!

Guest 6Borders

She's going to meet Ariana, she'll be fine!

Yeah, she'll get a selfie and a signed CD at the wrap party (once Frankie has her vote of course) and she can post the pic in her

photography studio and brag to all her clients that she knows Ariana Grande!!!

People who fawn over "celebs" make me sick!