Derrick Levasseur (Week 7) + Team America

carmen

Is Frankie better or is Derrick laying low?  I really can't tell right now.  But yes, them too battling it out could be great.

Derrick is desperate for the win and desperate people usually don't win.  Frankie made him sweat last week for sure. Derrick is use to things just flowing his way, but can easily be put off when they don't.  He is good at manipulating the others only because they are naive and easily manipulated by nature.  Frankie is shrewd and you don't see him being manipulated nor Donny for that matter and Derrick is afraid of both of them. 

The best player is the won who wins!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick is desperate for the win and desperate people usually don't win.  Frankie made him sweat last week for sure. Derrick is use to things just flowing his way, but can easily be put off when they don't.  He is good at manipulating the others only because they are naive and easily manipulated by nature.  Frankie is shrewd and you don't see him being manipulated nor Donny for that matter and Derrick is afraid of both of them. 

The best player is the won who wins!

Good points.  Makes me want to see him when his back is up against the wall. 

Avoiding the block is part of playing a good game. Devin and Caleb may have started the BS but Derrick has been the one to use it to his advantage. If you have most of the house not thinking of your name for the block you are playing a good game.

Agreed, whether you like the way he plays or not I think it takes a very smart player to have worked almost everyone in the house and not been put on the block. The tantrum may have been real, he's a competitor and probably hated losing the money to Frankie. Besides, it's hard to say what emotions run wild when you're actually in the house rather than outside watching.

I really love the way Derrick is playing the game. I think him being a police officer really helps him in this game. He's good at acting, and keeping secrets. I think that when Derrick, Cody, Hayden and Nicole had their little alliance, and Cody threw Nicole under the bus. Derrick did a very good job not getting any blame on him. He's very good at that. No one really points the fingers to him. I think he has a really good chance at winning. Or making it to F2. I think he deserves it. He's playing really well. Although I would love to see Nicole win it.

I really love the way Derrick is playing the game. I think him being a police officer really helps him in this game. He's good at acting, and keeping secrets. I think that when Derrick, Cody, Hayden and Nicole had their little alliance, and Cody threw Nicole under the bus. Derrick did a very good job not getting any blame on him. He's very good at that. No one really points the fingers to him. I think he has a really good chance at winning. Or making it to F2. I think he deserves it. He's playing really well. Although I would love to see Nicole win it.

He is playing the game with his brain and not with his emotions as many are. His vision has not been having party in the BB house but how to get to the end and still embracing the BB experience. Hope Derrick wins.

I really don't think Derrick is that good a player but he is by far the best player this year. He has made mistakes that I think would have gotten him in trouble in other seasons, but with these players, it is all good. 

I really don't think Derrick is that good a player but he is by far the best player this year. He has made mistakes that I think would have gotten him in trouble in other seasons, but with these players, it is all good. 

Now, here's where we agree. Derrick looks good by comparison to this years players but put him in most prior years and he'd be out very early.

I am also not a fan of his treatment of Victoria in general, but specifically in the Beehive when he was going to 'get her to apologize.' That was beyond gameplay, that was abusive. He and Christine have mean streaks that go far deeper than run of the mill Big Brother deceit and manipulation.

Don't like him and really don't want him to win.  Is he playing a good game yes for this season, that may all come tumbling down if Hayden gets back into the game and blows his game up but you know these people probably wouldn't listen.

Don't like him and really don't want him to win.  Is he playing a good game yes for this season, that may all come tumbling down if Hayden gets back into the game and blows his game up but you know these people probably wouldn't listen.

I don't want Derrick to win either, but I don't think anybody other than maybe Frankie, is going to try and get him out.