Derrick Levasseur (Week 7) + Team America

carmen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DERRICK is a big bully in BB house.  As a cop, he's scary with the paranoia and false judgments he's showing at BB.  Yes, it's a game but the likelihood is, that's what he is in real life.  Blaming the HG to have taken the food from his family by exposing him, that's a crap!

His self-entitlement is astounding.  They should get rid of him this week. 

I agree.

He's been a cop for over 10 years, I would imagine if he was really good at his job he would be more than a sargeant now or at least aspire to instead of wasting time on a reality show to make money.

I don't think he could take the pressure of possibly getting evicted.

Exactly.  He's terrified of just the IDEA of being nominated.

If I was in the BB house and saw someone that visibly shaken by the idea of being

on the block, it would be like the elephant in the room.   I'd have to nominate them

just to get it over with.

Keep on keepin on Derrick...your still the best player in the house.  I may not like some of what you'v done, the backstabbing, twisted truths, manipulation, but hey! thats the game of BB!!!.  At least your not doing it giving out tickets to a family reunion, a ride in a cruiser, bowling with the boys from the precinct or on the pain you feel with the loss of your Grandad!! 

Yeah it's hard not to love his game.

Something I can't put my finger on keeps me from actually liking him totally, but you gotta appreciate his game play.

I think the only thing that keeps from the big prize is bad luck at this point.

Is Caleb his #3, I wonder.  Probably. 

Is Caleb his #3, I wonder.  Probably. 

I think ol' Derrick is starting to think Christine is looking better all the time.  It might end up being a toss-up

between her and Victoria now  <shudders>.  Especially if he heard Nicole say Christine is 0 for 3 with the jury.

Derrick is really playing this game. Why doesn't he see Christine as a threat? I'm confuse. Who is he really playing with. He is saving Donny by getting Nicole on the block. But then he said he has to go. :o

Derrick is really playing this game. Why doesn't he see Christine as a threat? I'm confuse. Who is he really playing with. He is saving Donny by getting Nicole on the block. But then he said he has to go. :o

Because Christine is a floater and she has no clue how to play BB. 

a puppet

Derrick knows his only threats in F2 are Frankie and Donny....how and whom to take are probably dancing in his head 24/7.  It will all depend on how the first five go down.  Zach/Cody/Vic/Caleb/Christine are all votes for him or Frankie....thats all the winner needs with 9 jurors...5 votes...

And if Frankie in jury, still 5 votes, unless Frankie proves he really is a bitter biotch.

Because Christine is a floater and she has no clue how to play BB.

a puppet

Thanks!!! And yes she is such a tool!

Derrick knows his only threats in F2 are Frankie and Donny....how and whom to take are probably dancing in his head 24/7. It will all depend on how the first five go down. Zach/Cody/Vic/Caleb/Christine are all votes for him or Frankie....thats all the winner needs with 9 jurors...5 votes...

And if Frankie in jury, still 5 votes, unless Frankie proves he really is a bitter biotch.

Ok thanks, that make sense! He is really playing the game!

Thanks!!! And yes she is such a tool!

Ok thanks, that make sense! He is really playing the game!

If it weren't for him playing.. NOBODY would STILL be playing. He literally forced them to. Bunch of bowling pins and one ball. 

If it weren't for him playing.. NOBODY would STILL be playing. He literally forced them to. Bunch of bowling pins and one ball. 

Bowling pins :lol2:

Derrick is playing the game, can't deny that, but I just don't think there is anything ground breaking or brilliant about his game play like some think.  Like you say, how hard is it to get over on a bunch of "bowling pins," not very hard at all?

His biggest competition in the game is Frankie and he's still there!

Derrick is playing the game, can't deny that, but I just don't think there is anything ground breaking or brilliant about his game play like some think.  Like you say, how hard is it to get over on a bunch of "bowling pins," not very hard at all?

The Frankie pin

501756.jpg

I feel the same. Derrick is clearly in complete control of the game and he hasn't broken a sweat because the other players, with the exception of Frankie, really hasn't done anything to make him play hard. Since the BS has control practically every HOH, all of them have been on cruise control. Other than Derrick and Frankie, I don't think any of them is thinking about how to win, they are just playing to be in the final 2. 

I'd like to see the two of them battle it out.  Frankie is definitely better at competetions.  Unless Victoria and Christine are the last two left, it should be good finale.

Is Frankie better or is Derrick laying low?  I really can't tell right now.  But yes, them too battling it out could be great.