Derrick Levasseur (Week 7) + Team America

carmen

Derrick was sitting pretty good before last night.  Now that he's decided to alienate Nic / Hayden and totally flip

the switch, his prospects went way down for having a chance of winning this game.  He strengthened the Frankie

side of the house and that leaves little room for Derrick.  In fact, the faster they get rid of Donny / Nicole, the

sooner Derrick's number will be coming up. 

Welcome to Big Brother suicide, Derrick.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I still think he's playing a great game and if he can rally back from this

latest set-back he deserves to win.  At least we are finally getting some

action in the BB house and they have to get off their

"summer vacation mode" arses and start playing the game!!!

I still think he's playing a great game and if he can rally back from this

latest set-back he deserves to win.  At least we are finally getting some

action in the BB house and they have to get off their

"summer vacation mode" arses and start playing the game!!!

He has great game, my favorite  house guest this season.

I like Derrick but I am getting pretty sick and tired of him, Cody and Caleb feeling that they are the only ones allowed to talk game. I don't want to use the word bully, as it is too strong of a word, but c'mon guys!

They're the Turd Herd.  Derrick being the ring leader.  He needs to go and fast.  I don't know

how they can't see through all his crap.  It's going to be another bummer season if this joker

(and / or Frankie) makes it to the end.

Really? He wants to leave? Wow, they were all pretty bummed about Frankie probably getting the 25k and probably winning the game.

Yep, the so-called brilliant, covert, cop looked like he was going to cry like a little girl when he said it  on national TV.  :giggle:

He may still win of course, but he thought it was going to be easy and it was always his.  Expect the unexpected, Derrick.

Derrick is playing an excellent game. Anything he said about wanting to leave etc... was obviously just to go along with how everyone felt after Frankies reveal.

He's the best gamer in a very long time and I hope he wins! People may try to claim others in the house are just stupid and that's the reason he's doing so good, but that's just sour grapes! He's doing so well because he's a great player period.

As everyone thinks he is such a good player, would like to see him on the block just about every week and see how good he is then.

Avoiding the block is part of playing a good game. Devin and Caleb may have started the BS but Derrick has been the one to use it to his advantage. If you have most of the house not thinking of your name for the block you are playing a good game.

Can you imagine being interrogated by him in real life, he would have you admitting to doing wrong ( whether you did or didn't ) and thanking him for it. He is good but I'm getting tired of seeing it all be so one sided. I wish some people would wise up and band together and take a shot at Derrick and Cody and Frankie.

I think he's using his strengths to his best advantage and I won't be disappointed if he wins. He's likable, smart, strategic and seems to be a "normal" (IMO) guy. I know he's playing the game when he shows compassion & encourages others when they're down but I don't think it's ALL game. He just strikes me as an average, "decent" guy.

Unattractive or not, as a house guest, I would have gravitated toward him from the get-go & convinced him that as the weeks progress, he can align with one side of the house, I'll align with the other & we keep each other safe by trading information and dismissing others' reasons for targeting either of us. The house is sorely lacking in brainpower, it wouldn't have been too difficult to pull that off...well, in my perfect world anyway.

Me and Derrick in the final two and I take the win because I'm prettier than him! hahaha! (please, don't anyone take this post too seriously – I kid I kid!)

Avoiding the block is part of playing a good game.

The block was very, very good for Will Kirby.  He was sitting on it most of the time and still managed to avoid

getting evicted.  This was before the veto existed.  It ended up being one of his arguing points at the end.

Guest 6Borders

I think Derrick is doing a great job of holding it together.  He's just had his game

outed (twice) and a member of his own alliance is running around saying that if

he doesn't win first or 2nd that everyone else better forget the thought of even

getting America's fav. player.  Derrick is trying to be loyal to T.A. and salvage his own

game!  It's a very frustrating game at best and now CBS has just made it completely

one sided...I would feel frustrated and angry too!