Donny Thompson (Week 7) - nominated by Christine + Team America

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I hope he stays and gets HOH!

I agree he should have altered the sleep pattern because all the good stuff goes on at night

and in the wee hours.

Donny does not have a computer so if he's only watced BB and BBAD he was not prepared

for this.  He's done exceptionally well for someone whose been a target from Day #1 and he's

had little chance at an alliance, yet Derrick & Co. are scared of him!

ditto..said it myself 6Borders......he only knows the game as seen on TV and to get as far as he has...kudos!  The other hg's are in for the rude awakening when they get out when they find out Donny is just what you have met and seen and nothing more!

From day one we have heard over and over Poor Donny - Or Donny never had a chance - Nobody wants to talk to Donny. It is not his fault - Why should he try?

Donny by his own admission has said  he likes his alone time. He has said he likes his routine of going to bed early and he likes getting up when everyone else is sleeping. He said he doesn't like all that chit chat. He keeps saying he doesn't fit in He tells people "I am all alone."

I really don't think him telling people all that is really good game play. Yes it is good for getting America to feel sorry for you and some people will always root for the underdog. Maybe his plan all along was just to make it to jury and then see if he could win America's Favorite. He certainly has never tried to work his way into the game.

God Bless you Donny. You will get some $$ and go home to your routine life with your pop tart for breakfast - your water and 4 saltine crackers you have at break time - your sandwich and chips you have for lunch and off to your Mom's house every night for dinner. You can wear your overalls and be with your girlfriend. Sounds like Donny has a good life at home that fits him better then the Big Brother house. I don't even think he will have fond memories of his experience this summer.

I am just checking if anyone is watching the same stupid show that I am this year????? Donny is Donny and I don't think he will change for this game or for anyone else.  He is a likeable guy and if you listen to him he knows what is going on.  While some of you may think that Donny should be out there trying to get an alliance there are no alliances to get into. With all the lies this year even if he tried the whole house would know about in about 1 second.  You can try all you want to make deals that these people will not keep and alliances that do not exist and at this point it's done.  He will leave next week or the week after and someone will come back and they will leave again and Derrick will win and be able to feed his daughter.  Season is done.

I am just checking if anyone is watching the same stupid show that I am this year????? Donny is Donny and I don't think he will change for this game or for anyone else.  He is a likeable guy and if you listen to him he knows what is going on.  While some of you may think that Donny should be out there trying to get an alliance there are no alliances to get into. With all the lies this year even if he tried the whole house would know about in about 1 second.  You can try all you want to make deals that these people will not keep and alliances that do not exist and at this point it's done.  He will leave next week or the week after and someone will come back and they will leave again and Derrick will win and be able to feed his daughter.  Season is done.

Janis, I'm watching the same stupid show that you're watching, and I think you're dead on with your assessment.

From day one we have heard over and over Poor Donny - Or Donny never had a chance - Nobody wants to talk to Donny. It is not his fault - Why should he try?

Donny by his own admission has said  he likes his alone time. He has said he likes his routine of going to bed early and he likes getting up when everyone else is sleeping. He said he doesn't like all that chit chat. He keeps saying he doesn't fit in He tells people "I am all alone."

I really don't think him telling people all that is really good game play. Yes it is good for getting America to fell sorry for you and some people will always root for the underdog. Maybe his plan along was just to make it to jury and then see if he could win America's Favorite. He certainly has never tried to work his way into the game.

God Bless you Donny. You will get some $$ and go home to your routine life with your pop tart for breakfast - your water and 4 saltine crackers you have at break time - your sandwich and chips you have for lunch and off to your Mom's house every night for dinner. You can wear your overalls and be with your girlfriend. Sounds like Donny has a good life at home that fits him better then the Big Brother house. I don't even think he will have fond memories of his experience this summer.

The only reason I don't want to see Donny go to jury yet is because the longer he's in the house, the greater his chances of getting America's Favorite. If it weren't for that, I'd like to see him relieved of the pressure and absolute hell he must be in living amongst such horrid people. He is too good for most of the ones left in the house.

Guess they'll keep him again this week.

If Nicole goes up... they'll Evict her because she's tried to get out players that are part of the 'chosen ones'.

(lol... like BBLover said : " She had many chances to do something, but it wasn't her fault that the house flipped and flopped and flipped )

At least she tried.

Guest 6Borders

Yes at least she tried.  He gets to stay because all he does is sleep.  Useless.  :dj:

Donny sleeps less than Zach...he just sleeps at the wrong times for most live feeders!

Drew slept his way all the way to a win on Season 5.

I'd vote him out SOLEY on the pathetic Duck Dumbass Dynasty LOL!

NOooooo!!!!!! Lol

I like Donny but I just learn he has been Hoh. Why didn't he pull the trigger. He could have gotten 1 of these guys out! Smh!!! But I still like duck dynasty :)

Donny put up Caleb when he was HOH... one of the BS.

Nicole put up Zach that week.

The 'plan' was to Back-door Frankie.

The plan fell apart... and on top of it Christine didn't use the POV so Frankie could be put up.

They tried.

The original alliance has had the numbers all the way.

I'm hoping this doesn't happen every season.  It's waaay too predictable.

Guest 6Borders

Donny is at least trying to stay up later and get into the conversations.  He actually had some pretty good quips.

I wonder if he's really been sleeping all this time or pretending and listening!  He certainly seems to sponge up

information!

Donny is at least trying to stay up later and get into the conversations.  He actually had some pretty good quips.

I wonder if he's really been sleeping all this time or pretending and listening!  He certainly seems to sponge up

information!

He's covert in his game play.

And again ... tailor made for Frankie...........some of the  hg said production taking too long ...so maybe something was switched up to make it possible to be a single person win??  I usually don't like conspiracy thinking, but this year, its has finally got me :(

Caleb once again showed he should stick to hunting, thinking is too much of a challenge. All he had to do was take his end of the chain and do nothing. He could still make his speech to Frankie explaining why he's doing it but while the comp was going. Frankie would not have won.

Caleb once again showed he should stick to hunting, thinking is too much of a challenge. All he had to do was take his end of the chain and do nothing. He could still make his speech to Frankie explaining why he's doing it but while the comp was going. Frankie would not have won.

Agree, and Caleb saw that I'm sure.  BUT, to save face and get to the prizes (trip and slop pass for a day) he chose to keep sitting instead of all out visual sabotage.  I recollect reading in the updates that Caleb said he even started to give Frank pointers cause he wanted to meet NFL players..(this was cut from TV, his pointers and convo about it)....

I'm as convinced this game was used for this battle to give Frank a chance (or the assumption of) to win, to which he did and much to the chagrin of production.

I can't blame Caleb in this situation. Hindsight is twenty-twenty. I am willing to bet that most of the fans that were pissed with Frankie felt Caleb was doing the right thing...before Frankie won. And, I bet most of Frankie's fans was ready to wring Caleb's neck...until Frankie won. 

I think it was great that Celeb stuck to his word. However, he could have went about it WAAAY better. Like come on! I agree he could have played and just pulled the chain all crazily and pretend he was trying hard. Just like in the abracadabra (Sorry SP?) BoB. He played and made it look like he was trying. Why couldn't he have done that! Obviously production has something to do with that as well. Tisk tisk.

information!

I don't know if you watch the live feeds or not but I think you and I are in the minority of people that realize that Donny has played the game LOL.  He was sitting with Derrick at the pool and Derrick was feeding Donny the same crap he always feeds Donny.  Then Donny says to him did Helen ever tell everyone what her real job was last year??? Derrick was like oh  well I think the only person here that was not telling the truth about who they are was Frankie and now that is out and if it were anyone else they probably have already been voted out.  I think Donny knows he's full of crap he may not know he is a cop but I think he knows he isn't a park and rec guy either.  Then yesterday Nicole told him that Christine thinks he is a professor or something so they were playing Jenga and Christine was in the kitchen and someone made a comment about the move Donny made and he said well after all I am an architect.  Hayden said it correctly Donny always has been an outsider and never could work his way into the group. Hayden said I always tried to defend him because I trust Donny.  He is a veto beast.  Donny knows who is running the house and he knows what Derricks game is.  I also laughed at Cody saying that Donny is a schemer.  Yes Cody Donny is a normal person who happens to be 42 and he likes to sleep at night and he gets up everyday and spends the whole day in the backyard scheming with his alliance which consists of him.  He would be a very dangerous person you would be making the biggest move of the year when you get him out maybe you should win something so you can be the person who makes the biggest move of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't know if you watch the live feeds or not but I think you and I are in the minority of people that realize that Donny has played the game LOL.  He was sitting with Derrick at the pool and Derrick was feeding Donny the same crap he always feeds Donny.  Then Donny says to him did Helen ever tell everyone what her real job was last year??? Derrick was like oh  well I think the only person here that was not telling the truth about who they are was Frankie and now that is out and if it were anyone else they probably have already been voted out.  I think Donny knows he's full of crap he may not know he is a cop but I think he knows he isn't a park and rec guy either.  Then yesterday Nicole told him that Christine thinks he is a professor or something so they were playing Jenga and Christine was in the kitchen and someone made a comment about the move Donny made and he said well after all I am an architect.  Hayden said it correctly Donny always has been an outsider and never could work his way into the group. Hayden said I always tried to defend him because I trust Donny.  He is a veto beast.  Donny knows who is running the house and he knows what Derricks game is.  I also laughed at Cody saying that Donny is a schemer.  Yes Cody Donny is a normal person who happens to be 42 and he likes to sleep at night and he gets up everyday and spends the whole day in the backyard scheming with his alliance which consists of him.  He would be a very dangerous person you would be making the biggest move of the year when you get him out maybe you should win something so you can be the person who makes the biggest move of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

agree! -