• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was shock he won that comp

his style of steady slow isnt suited for that comp :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I thought Donny was going to pass out after that comp. I can't believe

he pulled off that win but glad he did.  I hope he and Zach win Battle of the Block

now and he can get into a genuine alliance!

Well looks like the beast could not even throw the comp. Frankie won it. Donny is a goner now.

Caleb sat down. Frankie won it on his own. It was a comp for a single person to win.

Frankie beat both Zach and Donny.

Caleb sat down. Frankie won it on his own. It was a comp for a single person to win.

Frankie beat both Zach and Donny.

And again ... tailor made for Frankie...........some of the  hg said production taking too long ...so maybe something was switched up to make it possible to be a single person win??  I usually don't like conspiracy thinking, but this year, its has finally got me :(

Guest 6Borders

At least Donny was unimpressed with Frankie's famous sister and smart

enough to be middle-of-the-road, tell Frankie "that's cool" and hope to get

Frankie on his side to not vote him out.

Unless its Donnie's true love or parents that walk in, doubt anything much would impress him.  I like he is a shy, non conforming type of man, from a simple walk of life.  Reality says he isn't BB material, but I am enjoying following this Tortoise through the game and always hoping he can beat the Hare.  Should he win, no, could he win, yes.  Do I want him to win....not yet!

Guest 6Borders

Unless its Donnie's true love or parents that walk in, doubt anything much would impress him.  I like he is a shy, non conforming type of man, from a simple walk of life.  Reality says he isn't BB material, but I am enjoying following this Tortoise through the game and always hoping he can beat the Hare.  Should he win, no, could he win, yes.  Do I want him to win....not yet!

I guess we could also look at his reaction.  Everyone else is either pissed off or star struck and Donny just

says that's very cool.

Personally, I think Donny is one of those extremely polite people and "that's cool" is a polite way of saving "who the hell

is Ariana Grande and why should I care?"  The more I watch Donny the more I think that everything is about game to him

and he's really analyzing every move everyone makes.  Pretty sure he recognizes that this is just Frankie stragedy to

stay in the game because his back is against the wall (Donny's  been there practically the entire game).  I will be

interested in his DR's over this.

It's hard to read him, but isn't that what you're suppose to be like in this game.  Show your cards too early and there is a good chance it's game over...except this crew since they are so freakin stupid and ate up all those "I love you's" and dry humping from Frankie.

He is a target, has been the target and always will be the target.  Watching him get around all the obstacles he has including the hg's has been enjoyable to me and good game play.  Is it not the point, Don't get evicted?  So far he hasn't, but I know my widdle turtles time is short...:)

Guest 6Borders

Yeah, Grodner won't be pulling anything special out of her ass for Donny to win something, that's for sure!

You never know what is in Grodner's greedy little mind.  Donny has a HUGE fan base

but it all comes down to who is more marketable to Grodner.  I think Donny's only hope

is  winning POV, because I don't see anyone else in the house using it on him.

(and it will probably be golf questions and answers or something).

We can always hope that Grodner fixes the POV to Donny. Nothing physical. I think he is running out of time too. Really loosing interest as I'm just not feeling it with the ones left in the house. Hayden and Donny were my favs this year. And now that the other hg know that Frankie is pretty much going to get America fav for 25k, they are really bummed.