Cody Calafiore (Week 7)

Marty

Christine is playing Nicole.

hilarious what is new  with christine

:animated_bouncy:

I think Cody is getting busted and they are sharing some Cody information. Christine is so bullchitting Nicole.

I know Cody talked way too much last night.

Nicole keeps saying I can't believe Cody would do that to me. He seemed so nice.

Cody was on fire last night and I saw a side of him I hadn't seen before.  It was ugly.  He may not

continue being the lovebucket they all thought he was.

That's good, but the fool is getting ugly with the wrong people at the moment.  When they are done with him, they are going to toss him to the side like an old dish rag.

Guest 6Borders

What is wrong with this fool?????  Did somebody hit him in the head with a pool ball or something?

He had a good thing going, sitting back in the guy alliance and cruising along and

he has completely run amuck.  He's blown it twice now and he just won't shut up!

Either the game is getting to him or this is just the very dark side of Cody!!

How he blew up Nicole and Hayden's game this week, and not be on the block now is beyond me. At any rate he should be patting himself on the back for having one alliance member as HoH, and the other so afraid of his alliance she was too afraid to do anything about him.

I so want Cody to be the replacement nominee.  If only Frankie could convince Christine to do that and then

get Nicole and Zach along with himself to vote him out (with Christine breaking the tie), that would be golden.

Guest 6Borders

I think he wants a "sugar mama" (or daddy) to take care of him.  Still waiting for him to come out of the closet!