I can't believe that Cody just told Christine and Frankie everything

di227

I was watching after dark last night, I cannot believe that Cody told Frankie and Christine everything and of course Christine lied about everything. I hope Christine or Frankie go home tonight. I cannot believe that Cody is that stupid<< Anyone else?

I agree Cody should go home and I am hoping someone flips and gets rid of Zac I too wish Big Brother would get back to the game it was, like voting the way you want not voting with the house to keep the peace... I think that is really stupid as well 

Guest 6Borders

I was watching after dark last night, I cannot believe that Cody told Frankie and Christine everything and of course Christine lied about everything. I hope Christine or Frankie go home tonight. I cannot believe that Cody is that stupid<< Anyone else?

Cody IS that stupid and then some!  He has NO game play (he's just the BB16 Fluffed 'n Folded HG).

Much as I would love Frankie or Christine to leave tonite in the Double-E, I would rather Cody go!

Let the real players battle it out in the real game (that we used to  know and always hope to get back)

as Big Brother!

Does Julie announce right away that its a double eviction??? I can't remember but if she does old Cody might just change his mind Lol.  I am holding out hope and believe me its a long shot that Victoria will actually think for herself and vote out Zach anyway which would make it a tie as long as Christine votes him out too which she may do because she really wants him out.

Guest 6Borders

Does Julie announce right away that its a double eviction??? I can't remember but if she does old Cody might just change his mind Lol.  I am holding out hope and believe me its a long shot that Victoria will actually think for herself and vote out Zach anyway which would make it a tie as long as Christine votes him out too which she may do because she really wants him out.

Pretty sure she does and the HG's are all supposed to pretend awe and shock (even tho DR has briefed them {or most of them} in advance).

It's pretty much scripted and they will do what Groner & Co. tell them to do because they "signed a contract"!!!

"Viewer Anticipation" is when BB knows how the votes are going (they almost always do tho they got blindsided with Marcellas' evic in BB3) so that is how the HG's are selected to vote when it's going to be close so Julie can build the anticipation with "when we come back"

Pretty sure she does and the HG's are all supposed to pretend awe and shock (even tho DR has briefed them {or most of them} in advance).

It's pretty much scripted and they will do what Groner & Co. tell them to do because they "signed a contract"!!!

"Viewer Anticipation" is when BB knows how the votes are going (they almost always do tho they got blindsided with Marcellas' evic in BB3) so that is how the HG's are selected to vote when it's going to be close so Julie can build the anticipation with "when we come back"

I loved Marcellas and I was yelling at my TV don't do it LOL.  I guess this makes sense so given that information shouldn't Hayden and Nicole know that the house flipped or at least suspect????

Guest 6Borders

I loved Marcellas and I was yelling at my TV don't do it LOL.  I guess this makes sense so given that information shouldn't Hayden and Nicole know that the house flipped or at least suspect????

My guess is not unless DR tells them!