RE-VOTE... Americas Team

ldywldkat

If you were able to re-vote for Americans Team this late in the game would you keep the same 3 or change it up now they you've seen more of the players?

I think I would not vote for Frankie now

Would change him out for Nicole

Would stick with Derek

And as much as I love Donnie I think Zack would be fun in that role

YOU?

I didn't vote for AT. I don't like the AT/AP twist. Most of the time it doesn't work anyway.

I have always wondered, if they present this AT twist to a HG, how would they be able to refuse? If they said no, they would know that someone else would have to be offer the same thing. So they would have knowledge of the twist others wouldn't.

I'd vote, but only to cancel TA.. Stupid idea from the start and continues to be stupid..  

You want to have one saboteur, causing suspicion and distrust among the hampsters.. great, I'm all for it..but this team idea doesn't work and  the tasks so far haven't been impactful on the game..

just my opinion, but I hate whenever the production overtly plays with the game.. we all know they do enough of that in secret in the DR..

Guest 6Borders

I would not even bother to vote because the whole Team America thing

turned out to be another one of Grodner's flops.  I'm glad Derrick and

Donny netted $10K each, could care less about already rich Frankie.

I voted for only Derrick and Donny initially.  I really don't think our votes

count for much...how else do we explain Joey getting the first vote??

Derrick and Donny got a lot of votes and I think Grodner would have chosen

Frankie anyway (tho a girl in 4H said she voted for Frankie because Ariana tweeted

all her followers and asked them to do so..this girl has never watched BB before

or since but signed up and voted).

I would still go with Donny but not the other two, so;

Donny

Zack

Hayden

And hopefully with some REAL good antics as so far AG has absolutely NO idea.

Guest 6Borders

The only part of "CBS Cares" is what goes into their pocketbook...the rest of us are just idiots who go along with it!!

Donny, Nicole, Hayden, Amber.....any of three of those would have been fine with me.

I'm pleased that Donny will at least get his $10,000 and stipend, and Derrick will probably win BB. Can we assume that Frankie will donate whatever he gets from Team America winnings, his stipend and all other "earnings" to BuildOn? I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen, considering what a freaking liar he is.