Cody Calafiore (Week 6)

Slimcruz

Cody is at least thinking on his own and not bowing down to what Derrick suggests. He wants Frankie out. Hope the back door works.

Well Christine is not using the POV. If Frankie was on the block Derrick said he wants him out. He has told Cody that. The only thing they were disagreeing on is Cody wanted to vote out Zach and Derrick thinks they should keep him to ride it out another week.

Well Christine is not using the POV. If Frankie was on the block Derrick said he wants him out. He has told Cody that. The only thing they were disagreeing on is Cody wanted to vote out Zach and Derrick thinks they should keep him to ride it out another week.

I think that Zach and Frankie like Christine and Frankie are as good as any couple gets and should be broken up any chance they get.

Derrick needs to rethink keeping Zach, it can cost him his game.

Guest 6Borders

I see Cody as the ultimate floater. He got in a guy alliance or three by no more than being there,

and he had the opportunity to make a big move and didn't do it, just took the easy way out and put Donny on the block.

He just goes along with the pack, hugging and kissing the girls & stroking their hair like a kept man.

I can understand Frankie's "toucy-feely" but Cody's is frankly starting to creep me out a little.

Cody's touching and stroking and rubbing the women is so creepy. When I know he can't stand Christine but he spends hours rubbing her hands and hugging her it is just ewwwwww.

Cody is trying to play the game and now he says he wants to make big moves but he is so reactionary. Christine tells him something and he freaks, Nicole tells him something and he freaks.

He needs to calm it down and play with his brain and not his emotions.

This game's eating him up. He looks like hell. He's lost weight, looks drawn. He complains but makes zip zero moves.

semi floater

Those dark circles under his eyes are very telling...

I agree about him being a semi-floater. He's a nice guy but he is as boring as most of the others are.

Too bad Zach is such a asshole because he is the most animated person in the house.

Guest 6Borders

A puppet I don't mind for a change.

When he came up outta the pool last night in just his boxer briefs ( after his run )... he had my attention.

Pool Boy: Wicked's House...application closed, we have a winner...'nuff said (...might I add...it needed saying!!!)

Cody Cody Cody - you dumb azz

Starting watching last night.... Cody why are you telling Christine EVERYTHING and how Hayden and Nicole are after you?. Telling Christine about the other alliance. He is throwing Hayden and Nicole under the bus big time. That is 10:15 last night. I know there is more that went on last night but I just wanna SMACK Cody.

Now Cody is telling Frankie everything about their working with Hayden and Nicole.

Then later Derrick walks in with Cody, Frankie and Christine talking and Cody tells Derrick I told them. Derrick said how much. Cody says everything. :death:

Well thank you Cody you have just made this season predictable so thank you all its been fun but I am done for this year.  I hate the house vote I dislike very much the only people that will be left in the house.  I am not going to waste the rest of my summer watching these losers LOL.  Christines plan just blew up in her face and the sad thing is she will come out of it just fine. Hope you all have a great rest of the summer. 

Well thank you Cody you have just made this season predictable so thank you all its been fun but I am done for this year.  I hate the house vote I dislike very much the only people that will be left in the house.  I am not going to waste the rest of my summer watching these losers LOL.  Christines plan just blew up in her face and the sad thing is she will come out of it just fine. Hope you all have a great rest of the summer. 

Don't leave Janis - This is where the game just gets good when the power players start battling it out. It will not be predictable because they all have to turn on each other and snag new alliances.

Guest 6Borders

Oh My Gosh...what an BoneHeaded Move!!!

I think Cody has gone kennel crazy or something!

Agree with Janis...Cody just ruined our entertainment!

Thought Frankie and Christine were going to have a heart attack between them!

Don't leave Janis - This is where the game just gets good when the power players start battling it out. It will not be predictable because they all have to turn on each other and snag new alliances.

I know Marty but I really don't like these people I remember the brigade I stuck it out and it was like watching paint dry. LOL.  I hate that this alliance is going to win the one shot that it had is gone because of Cody and Derrick.  I like when things even out.  Now if Hayden or Donny happen to win the HOH for the double eviction I may be tempted to watch because after the vote they will definately be putting up someone I want out, LOL

I know Marty but I really don't like these people I remember the brigade I stuck it out and it was like watching paint dry. LOL.  I hate that this alliance is going to win the one shot that it had is gone because of Cody and Derrick.  I like when things even out.  Now if Hayden or Donny happen to win the HOH for the double eviction I may be tempted to watch because after the vote they will definately be putting up someone I want out, LOL

You never know. I know Derrick does not trust Frankie and Christine. I think there could be new alliances made soon. Maybe Donny will get by this week and he teams up with Hayden/ Nicole and maybe Cody and Derrick just back in with them. Anything can happen. I think if Christine was on the block she would be evicted. The votes could be Nicole, Hayden, Donny and Derrick can convince people to get her lying azz out.

You never know. I know Derrick does not trust Frankie and Christine. I think there could be new alliances made soon. Maybe Donny will get by this week and he teams up with Hayden/ Nicole and maybe Cody and Derrick just back in with them. Anything can happen. I think if Christine was on the block she would be evicted. The votes could be Nicole, Hayden, Donny and Derrick can convince people to get her lying azz out.

LOL we can only hope I think what really ticks me off is that Derrick and Cody went to Hayden and Nicole not the other way around.  They make it sound like it was all Hayden and Nicole  and I had to laugh when Cody said that Hayden was stupid so it must be Donny and Nicole. I hope you all will keep me posted tonight so that I know whats going on we get football I am on face book LOL.