Cody Calafiore (Week 6)

Slimcruz

LOL we can only hope I think what really ticks me off is that Derrick and Cody went to Hayden and Nicole not the other way around.  They make it sound like it was all Hayden and Nicole  and I had to laugh when Cody said that Hayden was stupid so it must be Donny and Nicole. I hope you all will keep me posted tonight so that I know whats going on we get football I am on face book LOL.

Nooooooooooooo Derick and Cody NOT got to Hayden and Nicole. On the feeds and on the TV show it was all Hayden and Nicole that approached Derrick and Cody to form an alliance. Remember on the show that Derrick was not thrilled with the idea but he was playing along. 

Nooooooooooooo Derick and Cody NOT got to Hayden and Nicole. On the feeds and on the TV show it was all Hayden and Nicole that approached Derrick and Cody to form an alliance. Remember on the show that Derrick was not thrilled with the idea but he was playing along. 

So, you're saying he wasn't voting out Zach and didn't want to get out Frankie too?