Christine Brecht (Week 6) - PoV winner

Guest 6Borders

I think they were talking about the way that Cody will spend an hour stroking her hands and arms and then Christine does it back and rubs his hair. It is very very touchy feely. I think with Cody and Christine it is game play for them.

There is not any touching or flirting on Derricks part with Victoria. She may like him and adore him but I think her feelings are on a friendship level.

I think they were talking about the way that Cody will spend an hour stroking her hands and arms and then Christine does it back and rubs his hair. It is very very touchy feely. I think with Cody and Christine it is game play for them.

There is not any touching or flirting on Derricks part with Victoria. She may like him and adore him but I think her feelings are on a friendship level.

ah, thank you for the clarification. I rely mostly ont he LFUers for my info so I dont see much with my own eyes. I thought it was said that he lays in her lap and vice versa. things like that. And no I dont consider that cheating, I am just saying that if I were to put my husbands face in that scenario I think it would take a little extra for me to not feel a little raw about it. Especially if I had been missing him for almost 50 days straight.

Christine has been saying the thing about Hayden and Vic kissing for awhile now so I do believe it came from her. She has a whole story about it how she was in the room at the time and heard it happening, etc.

The guys might have encouraged her to spread it and to tell Nicole, etc. - but it came from her originally.

I remember once Derrick was laying on the couch and Victoria sat down and lifted his head on her lap. I think he was uncomfortable with that.

For me jealousy for piddly things like that are just an insecure partner.

Christine has been saying the thing about Hayden and Vic kissing for awhile now so I do believe it came from her. She has a whole story about it how she was in the room at the time and heard it happening, etc.

The guys might have encouraged her to spread it and to tell Nicole, etc. - but it came from her originally.

Is it possible that it's true? I like the guy and all but Nicole clearly isnt going to be affecitonate in this game and he seems like someone who is about to burst with affection.

Victoria was told about it and she was not happy and said it is so not true. Hayden says there is nothing to it and it was just made up by Christine.

I remember once Derrick was laying on the couch and Victoria sat down and lifted his head on her lap. I think he was uncomfortable with that.

For me jealousy for piddly things like that are just an insecure partner.

i do agree to a point here. I am not the jealous type and even though it may be just putting his head in your lap I would not want to watch this from my home especially when this girl knows that he is married. I think this is the first year where married people have actually been this way. I am sure my husband who is not the jealous type either would not like it either. I just don't think you should be rubbing someone's husbands head or in Christine's case someones wifes arm or hair it seems weird but thats just my opinion.

i do agree to a point here. I am not the jealous type and even though it may be just putting his head in your lap I would not want to watch this from my home especially when this girl knows that he is married. I think this is the first year where married people have actually been this way. I am sure my husband who is not the jealous type either would not like it either. I just don't think you should be rubbing someone's husbands head or in Christine's case someones wifes arm or hair it seems weird but thats just my opinion.

In no universe is it appropriate. Period.

So in my job am I not supposed to hug or touch my patients? Am I not allowed to squeeze their hands?

I retired from my government job after 30 years and now working in patient care.

NEWSFLASH - touching hands and rubbing hair is not the same as having sex and is not cheating.

(even though as I said before I think it is creepy)

Guest 6Borders

So in my job am I not supposed to hug or touch my patients? Am I not allowed to squeeze their hands?

I retired from my government job after 30 years and now working in patient care.

NEWSFLASH - touching hands and rubbing hair is not the same as having sex and is not cheating.

I know...it's gotten ridic! I spent 24 years with DOD and DOJ and when the memo came out about sexual harassment

the gals in our department sent a collective memo back that we were going to file a discrimination complaint because

we were not getting our fair share (totally in fun, you could do that back then...this was over 20 years ago and nobody got a write-up in their jacket....imagine doing that now!!!).

In patient care (and bless you for doing that work) a hug, a nice gesture or just holding a hand and being there are the world

to many/most of these people and there should be nothing more to it than that (the jerks ruin it for everyone).

We just had a guy whose dog had an accident and we could not save her. He spent a good 20 minutes sitting with me after, sobbing while I held him (and I probably stroked his hair). It was nothing more than grief counseling and being there from someone who has been there before more times than I ever wanted to be, whether my dog or a client's animal).

Thanks for bringing it back into perspective...they are all they have in the BB House (tho I still find some of the behaviors a little too much touchy-feely for me... but then they are there and I am here.!)

I don't think its cheating and I do agree its creepy. I personally would not want to see that with my spouse on a national tv show for the simple reason I don't think this is normal behavior. We have seen plenty of past house guests that were married and I don't believe that any of them were as touchy feely as these people are.

Most of these HGs do a lot of touching. Even when they sit together they sit close or snuggle or use someone's lap for a pillow. All the "youngsters" lie in bed together constantly touching, playing with someone's hair or rubbing hands or arms.

I find it weird but they seem comfortable with it.

Primates use touching, petting and grooming to form bonds with others within the tribe.

Guest 6Borders

I know...it's gotten ridic! I spent 24 years with DOD and DOJ and when the memo came out about sexual harassment

the gals in our department sent a collective memo back that we were going to file a discrimination complaint because

we were not getting our fair share (totally in fun, you could do that back then...this was over 20 years ago and nobody got a write-up in their jacket....imagine doing that now!!!).

In patient care (and bless you for doing that work) a hug, a nice gesture or just holding a hand and being there are the world

to many/most of these people and there should be nothing more to it than that (the jerks ruin it for everyone).

We just had a guy whose dog had an accident and we could not save her. He spent a good 20 minutes sitting with me after, sobbing while I held him (and I probably stroked his hair). It was nothing more than grief counseling and being there from someone who has been there before more times than I ever wanted to be, whether my dog or a client's animal).

Thanks for bringing it back into perspective...they are all they have in the BB House (tho I still find some of the behaviors a little too much touchy-feely for me... but then they are there and I am here.!)

On the other hand and paw, I send the rest of my reply to General Topic and not Christine!

I'd imagine being locked away from family and society has a lot to do with them touching.

Frankie is a natural hugger toucher. Not my thing but I don't begrudge others for it. I find Caleb's behavior far more offensive.

The other night on BBAD, Christine and Cody were lying on the bed HOH bed. Christine was moving her finger up and down Cody's arm. She did it at least a hundred times and the way she moved her fingers looked a little seductive in my opinion. If I was her husband I wouldn't be pleased with that.

Christine has some issues for sure, but they won't get fixed on BB. She's terribly unattractive in more ways than one. If Frankie wasn't gay, she might have a shot at a little side thing....

Christine has a thing for Cody. She has probably never had a really hot guy pay her that kind of attention.

Maybe he is the reason she is always giggling. I hope they end up in jury together, we'll see how much attention he pays to her then? Cody is a sly one with his affections....

Guest 6Borders

I saw on Twitter that Christine's husband said he loves her but is done defending her behavior with Cody. Too much disrespect.

If she were really the "superfan" she claims she is then she would have discussed the necessity or

possibility of that type of game play with her hubby.  I'm sure after this is all said and done they

will go back to their regular lives.

I liked Christine at first but her superfan game play is mediocre at best.  I hope she is the 2nd

one out the door tonite!  She adds nothing to the game for me in entertainment value or stragedy.

If she were really the "superfan" she claims she is then she would have discussed the necessity or

possibility of that type of game play with her hubby.  I'm sure after this is all said and done they

will go back to their regular lives.

I liked Christine at first but her superfan game play is mediocre at best.  I hope she is the 2nd

one out the door tonite!  She adds nothing to the game for me in entertainment value or stragedy.

OR...

Honey, I'm ugly and you're ugly so if either of us gets a chance to get laid by a non-ugly I say we goFORit!