Christine Brecht (Week 6) - PoV winner

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Nicole & Hayden are on to her finally. Last night on the hammock they were talking about not really trusting her and even how they'd love for her to get put up and evicted.

About dang time too!!!

I would love Jocasta to win POV (like that's going to happen any time before the 2nd Coming)

and have Christine against Zach on the block just to watch poison on the alliance ant heap!!

Nicole is playing a really stupid game, IMO. She was the last one brought into the alliance (along with Amber) because they needed numbers (duh!) Historically speaking, when you're the last ones brought in, you'll be the first ones whose necks get cut. That's just the way it goes.

Hayden and Nicole approached her weeks ago so she had the opportunity to form something much smaller, fresh and be with people who would loyal to her and not just use her for the numbers. When Amber got booted out last week she should have seen that they were just using the girls and would cut her neck the first chance they got. If you look at the dynamic of the house, this is the chance for Christine to make a power move.

She should use the POV and allow Nicole to put Frankie up to ensure one of Zankie goes home.

She cannot beat Frankie in the end. She cannot beat Zach in the end. She won't be able to beat any of the guys in the end. This is her defining moment. If she makes this move, she can say: Hey, I changed the game and flipped the house upside down and made the biggest power move.

And, she can do it with no blood on her hands if she wants. She can cut a deal with Nicole that she will use it if Nicole lies and says she will put Donny up (or anyone other than Frankie) as a replacement. She can pretend to be shocked and angry at Nicole.

These people are NOT playing the game this year. This is one of the most boring years yet. Tired of watching all the floaters and no one making power moves this year. I applaud Donny and Nicole for trying this week! O

I thought Christine was supposed to be a super fan. I am really not seeing it. She plays like someone who was recruited and did the crash coarse on BB just b4 she got to the house.

Now is definitely the time to break Zankie up.

Guest 6Borders

She's moved way past Victoria for my least favorite HG.

I can't wait until this game blows up in her face. She's Frankie's little

parrot-puppet and for a "superfan" she's not playing a smart game.

Guest 6Borders

Between her honking, cackling and incessent whispering I might be wrong

but she and some of the others were discussing watching past seasons and I

thought she either said or someone asked and she confirmed that she watched

Season 15 at the airport (I really have no desire to go back and listen to Christine

again to see if that's what I really heard).

Most of her superfandom comments have been pretty BB general knowledge.

Between her honking, cackling and incessent whispering I might be wrong

but she and some of the others were discussing watching past seasons and I

thought she either said or someone asked and she confirmed that she watched

Season 15 at the airport (I really have no desire to go back and listen to Christine

again to see if that's what I really heard).

Most of her superfandom comments have been pretty BB general knowledge.

I don't believe she is a super-fan, unless, she considers watching all 16 season to be super-fan. She has looked like an amateur throughout this season. The only thing that shes done is just happened to be one of the girls Devin thought of when he decided to expand the BS without consulting with the rest of the team and she just happen to be in the room, when the detonators formed. I am willing to bet that if Devin would have talked to the other guys, they would not have chosen her.

Oh, could someone please stuff something into her mouth. The cackling is driving me nuts.

Guest 6Borders

Christine is starting to commit BB suicide by becoming comfortable

with the delusion that "her side" will always be in power and are controlling

things and that being a superfan makes her a super player.

Superfan-itis is worse than HOH-itis and she's got it bad!

Hayden and Nicole are right...best thing for their game is that Christine thinks they are

stupid. It will be her downfall and hopefully soon!

Question: Did Chrsitine really spread rumors that Hayden was making out with Victoria, or was that somehting Derrick & Co started to create division amoungst them?

I enjoy all of the plot twists, but some of them are hard to keep up with!

I am not sure if she heard it from someone or not. I read where some of the guys and Frankie were talking about how Hayden is having sex everyday with Victoria in the shower. Which was not true so maybe she heard it or she has just decided to try and come in between Nicole and Hayden. I personally think she has a big time crush on Cody and is jealous that Nicole is free to have a showmance with someone and she is not. I have been reading where her husband is not happy about her touchy feeley relationship with Cody but that may not be true either. I had to laugh at Hayden last night he made the comment that when she touches Cody it grosses him out because she is married. He said she shouldn't be touching him like that. I don't think she is any different than Derrick and Victoria. Personally if my husband were in that house and Victoria climbed into the bed with him and he didn't get up I would not be happy. Victoria adores Derrick you can tell by the way she looks at him when he talks to her. He may not return her adoration but he doesn't tell her to stop either.

On the Christine thing--gotcha--so we still dont really know if she is being malicious or not with those rumors.

And on the Derrick/Victoria deal. ugh. I agree with what has been said before about his wife having confidence and not being jealous and petty, and thats how it should be. however, ahem. . .I would have a hard time seeing it with my own eyes, that a young flirty-flirt chick was cozying up to my husband and "crawling into bed" with him. Yes it's a game, and all that snazziness, but at some point I would prefer my husband say, even in a playful joking manner "hey now, I better not be getting too cozy, I do have a wife to go home to when this is over!"