Caleb Reynolds (Week 6) - nominated by Donny, BotB Winner (Saved) + D/E HoH

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are saying Caleb was the inspiration in Derrick/Cody flopping the house last night because of his "let's stay with the numbers".  Caleb has been saying that a lot all season, but last night he came from the DR all fired up ...... I feel the DR was the inspiration on that convo, which made Der/Cody's paranoia work overtime, plus the DR has been pushing Derrick in and out all day yrstrday.....jmo.   I don't think Caleb is any mastermind, but he is bright enough to see something clearly when led right to it......

I think Derrick never would have told Christine and Frankie any details but maybe glossed over the Hayden/Nicole thing. Cody was so excited to spill the beans.

I don't think Caleb had any influence over anyone.

What a doofus.

Don't think the 'boast most cowpie' ever bragged about his genius IQ.. Amazing how he's calmed down this week without his 'queen' and being on slop.

Maybe they should just keep him on slop indefinitely and let him spin all the tall tale he wants.. seems like no one believes him anyway..

Guest 6Borders

Well no wonder nobody could find The Derby on TV...we weren't watching the Indiana Channel!! :cry:

I think Caleb got into a bucket of "Stupid Slop"!!!  What a moron!!!

For a guy who alleges he can drink 30-40 beers in 5 hrs and never get a buzz (another

one of his great accomplishments in life) he sure was looking a bit drunk last night!

Well no wonder nobody could find The Derby on TV...we weren't watching the Indiana Channel!! :cry:

I think Caleb got into a bucket of "Stupid Slop"!!!  What a moron!!!

For a guy who alleges he can drink 30-40 beers in 5 hrs and never get a buzz (another

one of his great accomplishments in life) he sure was looking a bit drunk last night!

I think a dose of  'stupid slop' might be an improvement... just sayin............

Hey ... hope they don't vote him off too soon.

I  look forward to see what he's going to spout off next.

Can't wait to see that Spool of Lies list by the time he leaves the House.....