Caleb Reynolds (Week 6) - nominated by Donny, BotB Winner (Saved) + D/E HoH

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

I have not had the pleasure of despising Caleb in person, what I "hate" about him is the fact that he thinks

he is so talented and wonderful that he should be on easy street (aka "I do reality TV and I become famous")...

{Big Brother Graveyard...I'll bring the bones} and everyone should just hand him a contract! IDIOT!!!

Apparently whatever singing and dancing talent he has he is not willing to expand on and work hard to improve upon and market, he just thinks it should land in his lap (along with the ho's lining up) There are 100,000 Calebs out there with the same talents who get a gig or two if they are lucky and that's it, while they are waiting tables for months (not waiting for slop to end in the BBHouse in 2 weeks and a grand a week)! There are 10,000 actors, actresses and singers/songwriters who maybe get a spot, a noticible role or a cameo while on slop and mac 'n cheese (no whine/wine to go with that Caleb cos they can't afford it).

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me - Caleb us fruit loop dingus and that thinks highly of himself.

Other then that he doesn't bother me.

He will have a shock when he gets out of the house to find out there aren't talent agents lined up waiting to give him his show biz break. :lookaround:

He's larger than life..in his own head.

I think I actually feel bad for him. He'll go back to that rooster bar and the desperate women will make a fuss over him for a while and the women with sense will run far from him. The guys will just want to beat the crap out of him because he is a major asshole. so, after that little bit of notoriety he will fade into small town nothingness. I think the worst part will be when he reads the BB boards, he is definitely in for a rude awakening.

Just to be clear, all of my friends that know him are shaking their heads saying: "Where did this Caleb come from? We've never seen him act like this. He is coming across as a crazy stalker and egotistical douchebag". We're all in shock over who he has become on this show.

All I can think about is that almost making it onto the voice and almost getting a reality tv show (his brothers did verify that it happened) has created the inflated ego that we never saw when he used to live in Texas.

Hopefully the reaction from America will deflate the ego to where it needs to be.

Just to be clear, all of my friends that know him are shaking their heads saying: "Where did this Caleb come from? We've never seen him act like this. He is coming across as a crazy stalker and egotistical douchebag". We're all in shock over who he has become on this show.

All I can think about is that almost making it onto the voice and almost getting a reality tv show (his brothers did verify that it happened) has created the inflated ego that we never saw when he used to live in Texas.

Hopefully the reaction from America will deflate the ego to where it needs to be.

You don't become what he is overnight because of a show. That's a shitty excuse.

He IS who he's been. It's not just ego... that's one messed up, self created man.

IF he deflates he will still be a swaggering douche and the slightest beam of light will inflate him.

The upside is the world's full of them. They make great target practice for others to laugh at.

Hi, I take it you kinda know him personally? I feel bad for him because I think he is a nice looking guy but he is a legend in his own mind. I hope and I truly mean this that when he watches this he realizes how he came across to America and I hope that he sees it for what it was. I hope he leaves Amber alone. Its funny because my brother was in the Air Force for over 26 years. When he got stationed back in Colorado he had a guy that was new so he brought him around my family. The guy was a shorter and not as nice looking version of Caleb or who Caleb is coming off to be. It is almost scarey watching him talk and how he acted around Amber. I won't mention his name but his guy and Caleb are probably related. I hope he learns from his time on big brother.

Guest 6Borders

"BoastModeCowflop" would never make it on Survivor. 2 days into slop he is complaining

up a storm (correct me if I am wrong but I think he can also eat/drink what's on the have-not menu),

and as far as Naked & Afraid he would probably tap out within 24 hrs!! Anyone who would want

to cast him on a future show should have their head examined. He's not good entertainment,

he's pathetic!

Personally I think he's been this braggert his whole life, but in a bar or on the basketball court

people don't usually go home and look it up to see if he's been lying (if they even care or remember).

People just don't change this drastically, most people just never see the ugly side.

I also don't think he's going to learn anything...he will just have an excuse for his housemates and

all of us.

Best thing he can hope for is some free psyc time by someone who wants to study his

brain and write a paper.

You don't become what he is overnight because of a show. That's a shitty excuse.

He IS who he's been. It's not just ego... that's one messed up, self created man.

IF he deflates he will still be a swaggering douche and the slightest beam of light will inflate him.

The upside is the world's full of them. They make great target practice for others to laugh at

I agree. This didn't happen over night.

Perhaps, some women in that bar overlooked this dipshitz ways because he is in good physical shape and decent looking. Yeah, I could see how some desperate women made him feel so special that his head blew up to 10x it's normal size.

He's as crazy today, as he was in the Hen and Rooster Bar.

Yes, I enjoy laughing at him, it's wrong, but I can't help it.

Guest 6Borders

I only looked up The Dirty Rooster (in Texas) to see if they were promoting

Caleb as a former regular patron because he was on BB, which they were/are not!

Apparently even the new owners not only have front end of the horse sense but Texas Pride!

So far nobody in KY has come forward (that I have heard of) to claim Caleb as someone they are proud of

having frequented their establishments and singing his praises!

Send him to jury soon. He will be too busy in the jury house pouring over all those endless

movie & music contracts he is about to receive to bother anyone unfortunate enough to be there with him

(personally I hope it's Frankie who might set Caleb straight about a few things Broadway 'n the Biz).

I only looked up The Dirty Rooster (in Texas) to see if they were promoting

Caleb as a former regular patron because he was on BB, which they were/are not!

Apparently even the new owners not only have front end of the horse sense but Texas Pride!

So far nobody in KY has come forward (that I have heard of) to claim Caleb as someone they are proud of

having frequented their establishments and singing his praises!

Send him to jury soon. He will be too busy in the jury house pouring over all those endless

movie & music contracts he is about to receive to bother anyone unfortunate enough to be there with him

(personally I hope it's Frankie who might set Caleb straight about a few things Broadway 'n the Biz).

Honestly, I'd be too embarrassed to say I know him.

Going to jury is keeping him away from his acting career. lol

I agree. This didn't happen over night.

Perhaps, some women in that bar overlooked this dipshitz ways because he is in good physical shape and decent looking. Yeah, I could see how some desperate women made him feel so special that his head blew up to 10x it's normal size.

He's as crazy today, as he was in the Hen and Rooster Bar.

Yes, I enjoy laughing at him, it's wrong, but I can't help it.

He's such a phony creeper. He picked up that Kentucky grammar slang slaughter real quick.

We WAS ( were )

I DONE ( did )

I've been stationed in both states and the latter is not from Texas.

Freaky chameleon blech

Tamara Tattles has an awesome compilation of Caleb's tall tales and assorted falsehoods:

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/08/03/big-brother-16-houseguest-caleb-reynolds-spool-of-lies/

"When he was four he was in the hospital with two broken ankles. The doctor said he would never walk again. While he was in the hospital, an African man came in and grabbed Caleb by the ankles and healed him. His parents missed the whole thing because they were at McDonald’s."

I just can't. OMG.... :lol2:

"When he was four he was in the hospital with two broken ankles. The doctor said he would never walk again. While he was in the hospital, an African man came in and grabbed Caleb by the ankles and healed him. His parents missed the whole thing because they were at McDonald’s."

I just can't. OMG.... :lol2:

I'm still trying to dig my gum outta my nose after reading the list.

Guest 6Borders

Somebody please send that list to Caleb (cc to his dad and his brothers while at it).

Since his dad and brothers are defending his actions and stories on the

internet I can only guess that the whole family are a bunch of braggerts & liars!

Somebody please send that list to Caleb (cc to his dad and his brothers while at it).

Since his dad and brothers are defending his actions and stories on the

internet I can only guess that the whole family are a bunch of braggerts & liars!

Undoubtedly some halfarse excuse will be made on his behalf.... that NO ONE will buy.

Oh, oh, oh ..... A perfect excuse for them to use is...

All the exaggerated stories, failed showmance and 'wanna be' claims to fame were ALL strategies that Caleb and

his family decided would be all part of his GAME PLAN before he went into the house.

For sure, everyone will believe that one. :rolleyes: