Caleb Reynolds (Week 6) - nominated by Donny, BotB Winner (Saved) + D/E HoH

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

No way he could get much more pathetic! King of the castle, thinks he is running the house...!

I'm so glad Derrick called him out on the going to West Point lie (Caleb should be ashamed of himself for that,

being that he said his military service was his best accomplishment...actually should be ashamed of all

his "trangressions of the truth" and OUTRIGHT lies, but that one bites)!

Hate that this idiot will probably make jury so I hope he is out next week 1st evict. For Amber's sake (CBS's story)

and ratings (the real story) they will prob keep him around.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With any luck he is safe this week. I'm sure there will be a big push from the dudenators to get him out but let's hope Nicole and Donny shake the game up.

Donny knows who the brains behind everything is, I think Nicole is catching on too.

I wonder if Frankie with his big mouth would be as secretive about the game play as Amber was on her way out?

I wonder if Caleb knows that Amber is part African-American, lol

So far, this supposed racist homophobe has been in bed with Frankie, in love with Amber and held Jocasta's hair when she was puking. Doesn't seem to be living up to the hype.

So far, this supposed racist homophobe has been in bed with Frankie, in love with Amber and held Jocasta's hair when she was puking. Doesn't seem to be living up to the hype.

Don't forget that his best friend in the house was Devin!! LOL

Guest 6Borders

Caleb said he went to West Point?

Yep, along with ALL his other "accomplishments" that seem to only exist in his mind!!!

I personally love when the BB game calls out someone, tho in this case we have a nut job!

I personally think the military gig takes first place in trying to live up to/ prove something to

his dad (he said both dad and grandpa served; he moved to Texas so he could "deploy faster" and he

was upset about just being a prison guard and not on the front lines fighting {like daddy might be ashamed of that position in military life}). He seems to feel the need to make his dad proud of him, like he (Caleb) needs to become something/someone daddy can recognize as "being a man" & be proud of, and the rest of the "accomplishments" follow suite to the same end, in which case Papa Paul should be deeply ashamed of himself on many levels (I guess he's not a poster here anymore and if so, sorry and I will take a warning point..always a slippery slope when a poster is "allegedly" a family member)

Personal life aside and back to the BB game, sorry but Caleb sucks at this game! Putting the crown on his head in the DR for the good-bye message to Amber...that is so beyond pathetic I don't think there is a word for it! The only reason for keeping him in this game is that Amber will have ample time to get away and decompress and he will have time in the house/jury to decompress and the whole sordid crap will be swept under the fake carpet in the house after Zach puts the ants on blast with a can of Raid!

I hope that caleb looks on this when out of the house and realizes how silly he makes himself appear. He is such a throwaway, immature man that I am amazed that he upsets people as much as he does.

OMG I am agreeing with you all over the place.... so far.

I don't comment much on my thoughts of Caleb. He will leave the house and life goes on.

OK folks... Caleb has moved on to his next CRUSH (victim)

Evidently he's seen a pic of one of Nicole's friends when they piled into the NEW HOH room last nite.

UH OH

CoDkiller 87: 12:50 am (live feed updates)

"Caleb is talking about Caleb. He talks about Nicole's friend being attractive. He moves on to talking about a dating site he was on and how many girls would msg him about his first date. He tells Nicole that if Mariah is interested to let him know and he will drive to MI. He also gives her a shout out and says that her eyes and dimples got him."

RUN MARIAH ----------->

Well as if he wasn't a nightmare already, I heard him say last night on the feeds, well about 1:30am, that he and his buddies were just back from Iraq, and were at a bar in TX somewhere (I think). The table next to him were speaking Arabic. He said just the sound of them talking made him angry. He said he got up and flipped their table. One of the HGs asked him what they were saying and he said they were just talking about their homes and stuff, but just the language infuriated him. He also used a slang term referring to them, then quickly said he was not supposed to say that. Anger management, self esteem, arrogance, and too many other issues to mention--Psychiatrist's DREAM--or nightmare?

BigBroFanTX : " The table next to him were speaking Arabic. He said just the sound of them talking made him angry. He said he got up and flipped their table. "

Which translates into 'reality speak' .... - people were talking about the conflict over there... and he doesn't understand any of it ... so he bought another beer -

He would flip out and rip his shirt open and say in Beast Mode that he is the only beast in the house.

HAHAHAHAAH!! Ya he is like a minio Derrick..lmao Its scary but I just am not sure who is "brighter"..and I use that term loosely!! :):deal2:

I think we can rack that story up as a lie. Cuz when he got out, the bar he went to was the bar I went to. This story is news to me.

On the off chance that I am wrong (though so far my perception of him has been pretty spot on). If he had just come back from Iraq...... Depending on what he really went through, I'd say PTSD.

Personally it is hard for me to get angry with Caleb about that story IF its true. My son-in-law was on the front lines and the stories that I heard were horrifying. Not that he talked about it while sober, but he would break down crying when he was drinking. And yes, my son-in-law was diagnosed with PTSD. His entire unit was. One of his squad leaders committed suicide a year ago. So I have an extra level of compassion for those of our military that have been in the Middle East.

I think we can rack that story up as a lie. Cuz when he got out, the bar he went to was the bar I went to. This story is news to me.

On the off chance that I am wrong (though so far my perception of him has been pretty spot on). If he had just come back from Iraq...... Depending on what he really went through, I'd say PTSD.

Personally it is hard for me to get angry with Caleb about that story IF its true. My son-in-law was on the front lines and the stories that I heard were horrifying. Not that he talked about it while sober, but he would break down crying when he was drinking. And yes, my son-in-law was diagnosed with PTSD. His entire unit was. One of his squad leaders committed suicide a year ago. So I have an extra level of compassion for those of our military that have been in the Middle East.

True Diagnosis is recurrent nightmares, have you seen that on the feeds? Other signs too, such as depression, isolative etc. Not someone who would get themselves on a game show for 3 months.

From your original postings, you said you sang karaoke with him once, is that true because if it is I would hardly call that a "friend." No disrespect just my opinion.

He needs some therapy, but not for PTSD and btw it's questionable about where he was stationed and for how long. If the reports for 3 months are true, something is not right.

All of the others in the house know he's bonkers, yet they egg him on and that I disapprove of. Maybe he'll make friends with Victoria since he is chained to her or she'll drive him over the edge. lol

I hope that caleb looks on this when out of the house and realizes how silly he makes himself appear. He is such a throwaway, immature man that I am amazed that he upsets people as much as he does.

Upsets people no more than Jacosta's jesus raves and Victoria's over sized ego does for others.

I wonder if Caleb knows that Amber is part African-American, lol

I read something on another board, that the males and I forget which ones did refer to Amber as a "jamocha" which means something about mixed race.

That's why she is so attractive, mixed races and mixed nationalities usually are. Amber was a nice person and didn't belong in the house.

True Diagnosis is recurrent nightmares, have you seen that on the feeds? Other signs too, such as depression, isolative etc. Not someone who would get themselves on a game show for 3 months.

From your original postings, you said you sang karaoke with him once, is that true because if it is I would hardly call that a "friend." No disrespect just my opinion.

He needs some therapy, but not for PTSD and btw it's questionable about where he was stationed and for how long. If the reports for 3 months are true, something is not right.

Actually, his father alluded to me only singing karaoke with him once or twice. The truth is that his father was only there once or twice with Caleb. Caleb was a regular for a while. He was interested in my friend who worked there, so naturally he talked to me ALOT. He had my phone # and I had his. He'd text me when he was on his way. We had a lot of long talks. Sang together. Danced together. (The boy can dance!!!!!). Before they dismantled his Facebook, we were friends on FB. So I did know a lot of what was going on in his life after he left to go back to Kentucky.

I do agree that he will need therapy after leaving BB. That much is clear.

Guest 6Borders

So many things have come out of his mouth it's impossible to keep track.

So far Derrick is the only one whose called Caleb out, the rest just make

fun of him behind his back (which I also despise, no matter how big of an

ass you are making of yourself).

Misha says he can sing and dance and right now those are about the only

two things I believe about this fool.

I think this is the bar Misha was talking about where they sang karaoke...

http://www.dirtyrooster.com/index.html