Zach Rance (Week 6) - nominated by Nicole

Slimcruz

I agree, Slim. He acts more like a young teenage boy. His humor, the dull comments he slings around like they are so funny and his DRs about how he is going to this and that and everyone better watch out! Just another dumb jerk who wants to believe he is the clever villain.

That is where I give Nicole credit for her nomination speech. He likes to think he is some outlaw villain, but she pointed out that he is fact, not. I'm sure that was more crushing to him than anything else she could have said.

Disclaimer--I still like the little nutball though. He gets excited over things getting stirred up and it pulls me in, hoping he is right. However, I think too many people see through it and it seems to have the opposite effect. He is really bad at reverse psychology.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now it seems that Zach is actually on his way out. I really thought the Detonators + Caleb were going to keep him. But this house is crazy and constantly changing their minds. We will see what happens....

If you've never had to deal with a person who is a sociopath, be thankful. I can recognize them immediately. Before he entered the house, I knew he was one. Just from his BB interview. Now, do I find him entertaining? Absolutely!

I think it's telling that other houseguest have noticed he's soulless as well.

Of course Nicole pointing out that he isn't a villain like he thinks he is is going to crush his ego. He's a narcissist. That's killing him. I loved his reaction to that. Probably not the best game move for her because IF he stays (and it doesn't look that way as of now, but things change quickly in the BB house) he is going to be out for blood! She has bruised his ego.

Guest 6Borders

I predict he is totally staying and it will probably be another Yawnanimous Vote!

Even Thursday nights have become a bore!

I predict he is totally staying and it will probably be another Yawnanimous Vote!

Even Thursday nights have become a bore!

I don't know if he is staying or not but I do know that it will NOT be unanimous. Donny would NEVER cast a vote against Jocasta. And they will not tell Frankie that Zach is leaving.

The only way for excitement and a shake up is if he leaves. Otherwise, the rest of the season is predictable with Nicole, Donny and Jocasta at the top of the nomination/eviction list.

If Zach leaves the house gets further divided: Derrick/Cody, Frankie/Christine, Donny/Jocasta, and Hayden/Nicole. Victoria is the leftover and depending what is promised to her can go the Derrick or Frankie way. Much more interesting game in my opinion.

I also think Jocasta could be a wild card. I get the feeling she thinks she repaid Donny with a keep vote two weeks ago and will go anywhere that protection is promised. Her "holy trinity alliance" hasn't helped her win anything but has managed to still keep her in the house. lol

Please, please, blindside someone and others with a vote that is NOT unanimous, that ticked me off last season and is more than irritating this season. Come on folk, have a mind of your own, shake things up...I would love if Zach went and especially a tie vote that Nicole could step up and EVICT HIM.

Zach is a basket case for sure. He's trying tooooooooooo hard to bit a hit on this show. His meaningless babbling in the DR and his actions in the house tells me he's a clueless idiot. But I like him. Good entertainment. Jocasta on the other hand, is totally useless.

I hope they follow thru and vote Zack because it will be fun to see the look on his face, especially if it is 10-0 or 9-1 and he thinks he is the one staying. It would also be fun if it is a tie and he realizes that Nicole will be sending him out the door.

Guest 6Borders

I'm completely over Zach and his "Dr. Will/Boogie" routine!

I would love Mr. "I'm here for 500,000 reasons and not one more" to walk out the door Thursday

and try to explain to Julie what happened.

I still think the powers that BB want Zach to stay and they will be working the HG's in

the DR to vote out Jocasta.

Guest 6Borders

Well, if Zach is evicted BB will probably have another one of

those jury comps where one person comes back in! We'll know

depending on what Julie tells the outgoing HG Thursday!

Well, if Zach is evicted BB will probably have another one of

those jury comps where one person comes back in! We'll know

depending on what Julie tells the outgoing HG Thursday!

It might be hard to tell by what Julie says or doesn't say since it will be a hurried interview because of the DE. And also, isn't Zack the first of the jury?

Guest 6Borders

It might be hard to tell by what Julie says or doesn't say since it will be a hurried interview because of the DE. And also, isn't Zack the first of the jury?

Zach or Jocasta! I still think he's going to stay!

Julie usually says something like "your game is not over yet" or "you have a chance to get back into the game".

If he is evicted I do think he is going to blow up on the house but he may not get much time to do so.

That's why I think he is staying because I don't think Derrick, Frankie or Cody want him to blow up their

game/alliance!

Heard this sort of stuff before. LOL You never know with this group and they still have a few more days to change their minds back and forth.

Yeah, that is what I worry about. The plan may have come together to early.

Guest 6Borders

Well, I hope it's a true blindside and production or one of the HG's doesn't

tip him off because I want to see fireworks and there will be if he's shocked!!

I hope (if he is voted off) Julie pulls one of her "Jocasta.......you are safe;

Zach you have been evicted..."

I'm surprised to see so much negativity about Zach here as he seems to have a huge fanbase everywhere else. I personally love the guy and think he is hilarious - super fun to watch on the feeds, even more fun to watch on the show game-wise because of his "Zach Attack"'s and his relationship with Frankie just fascinates me.

I don't see Zach as a villain type so much as a chaotic neutral trickster type - which is my fave. He isn't out to hurt people but he likes to stir things up and if people get hurt in the process, he is okay with that. OTOH, his version of hurting ppl is calling them a dingus, and he's always very careful not to use hateful or discriminatory language. I feel like underneath it all he's really a nice guy who just thinks it's fun to stir stuff up in a game on television. And that makes him super fun to watch!

I'm still crossing my fingers that he won't get evicted this week, and that if he does, there will be a revive a hamster somehow to bring him back. Because both the feeds and the show itself will be less interesting with him gone - not because everyone else is boring, but because he is just that much More fascinating to watch.

I would rather Zach stay in the house them Jocasta... but if he repeats that eviction speech one more time I am going to scream.

His mistake is always trying to stir the pot and for his amusement try to pit people against each other. That is why they are voting him out.