Zach Rance (Week 6) - nominated by Nicole

Slimcruz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Let Zach earn it and own it...if he really wants to be a Will/Boogie mentor then he

needs to step it up to the tee and prove that he is worth keeping! So far all I see from him

is a BB golf caddy to Frankie and the 16 Alliances!!!

Seems to me to be a bit misleading when people label the Zankie relationship as a "showmance". It would be different if Zach were gay and he swears that he isn't. Is there such a need to identify a showmance this year that some people are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find one? The Hayden/Nicole G rated relationship is more of a showmance than Zankie. Well, this is just my opinion.

His mistake is always trying to stir the pot and for his amusement try to pit people against each other. That is why they are voting him out.

I wouldn't want someone like him in my alliance! Loose lips sink ships and he sunk his.

Is he exaggerating his gay side too?  What straight guy would allow Frankie to hug and kiss him on his back and chest?

Really, BB needs to tell them to get a room.

Probably because Zach is gay as hell. :D I cannot see Jeff or Hayden BB 12 allowing Frankie to do that .

Christine could throw a vote to evict him (and deny it) and Nicole breaks the tie and sends Zach home.

Now that Christine and Frankie know that Hayden and Nicole were coming after them? Add that to the fact that Nicole has hardly talked to her all week... Christine is keeping Zach.

Probably because Zach is gay as hell. :D I cannot see Jeff or Hayden BB 12 allowing Frankie to do that .

Yeah but Jeff was a homophobic douche.

Now that Christine and Frankie know that Hayden and Nicole were coming after them? Add that to the fact that Nicole has hardly talked to her all week... Christine is keeping Zach.

Bingo

I know he keeps giving the excuse that he wants to have these 'Zach TV moments'... but, truthfully ...

the guy scares me.

I, for one, was hoping to see him go out the door.

The multi-alliances would do just fine without him.

Guest 6Borders

Zach has made some interesting references to himself:

1.  his family does not know how to handle his personality (so they just basically let him run amuck)

2.  Mom didn't want him to get a dog but he did anyway (according to Junior Broski the dog is

tearing up the furniture and Zach better win the money to replace it {like mommy will ever make him

pay for anything}

3.  He is there for "500, 000 reasons and not one more" (interview with Big Jerk...err I mean Jeff)

4.  He will MAKE people like him (" " from #3 interview)... it's not an option, it's a given

Spoiled unemployed brat (probably has a trust fund the size of Disneyland), doubt if he has ever

taken responsibility for his actions or ever will, doesn't care what comes out of his mouth or who he hurts

(cos he's got back up).

Seriously, he and Caleb could get a rate on group therapy...they both need it!

Zach has made some interesting references to himself:

1.  his family does not know how to handle his personality (so they just basically let him run amuck)

2.  Mom didn't want him to get a dog but he did anyway (according to Junior Broski the dog is

tearing up the furniture and Zach better win the money to replace it {like mommy will ever make him

pay for anything}

3.  He is there for "500, 000 reasons and not one more" (interview with Big Jerk...err I mean Jeff)

4.  He will MAKE people like him (" " from #3 interview)... it's not an option, it's a given

Spoiled unemployed brat (probably has a trust fund the size of Disneyland), doubt if he has ever

taken responsibility for his actions or ever will, doesn't care what comes out of his mouth or who he hurts

(cos he's got back up).

Seriously, he and Caleb could get a rate on group therapy...they both need it!

I've been watching some of the scenes and there is nothing real about him.  It's all forced for the camera. If that craziness was genuine I would l like him, but he's nothing but an annoying, entitled, little creep.  I so wanted to see the look on his face when he got the boot.