Zach Rance (Week 6) - nominated by Nicole

Slimcruz

Zach was my fave in the beginning but the dog thing derailed that - no excuses - but now I appreciate that he brings some drama to the house at least. Not my fave, though. Zach's as silly in his own way as caleb. Worst of all, he's a gator.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he exaggerated the dog thing. He's obviously sensitive. He tries to be evil then backtracks and is first to cry for others. Not putting stock into it.

He and Frankie should be F2 just for entertainment purposes.

Imagine Jocasta and Victoria F2?

gurk

Zack is very entertaining so I hope he sticks around for awhile. I just wished he could be more original and stop copying Dr. Will. He comments about hating all the HG's in front of Julie and the audience was damn near verbatim Will Kirby.

Guest 6Borders

Zack is very entertaining so I hope he sticks around for awhile. I just wished he could be more original and stop copying Dr. Will. He comments about hating all the HG's in front of Julie and the audience was damn near verbatim Will Kirby.

Yeah, he's overdone it for sure!

Fortunately for Zach not that many people go back to BB2 and might not get the reference!

He thinks that he is safe, little does he know that the Detonators are ready to sacrifice his behind.

I really think they want to keep him. The Detonators know Zach will be loyal but not sure of Jocasta. She will do what God tells her.

I really think they want to keep him. The Detonators know Zach will be loyal but not sure of Jocasta. She will do what God tells her.

So were Derrick and Cody lying to Nicole when she told them she preferred Zach to go over Jocasta? I got the impression that Zach was expendable to them in the short run. Or were they just venting their frustration to Nicole over Zach and his antics?

After reading tweets for the past several minutes I'm delighted Zach didn't win POV. Now I hope Nicole convinces Christine to use the veto. She could tell her she's going to put up Donny or Caleb but really put up Frankie. Having Zankie on the block could be real entertaining for the fans. We'd get to see how much they would tear each other apart. Cody and Derrick want Frankie gone as do Donny, Hayden and Nicole. That would give Nicole the ability to cast the final vote against Frankie. rofl

I wouldn't mind if Zach was the person who got voted out either. He gets on my nerves so much just with all the ridiculous antics he pulls in there.

I think I will be really happy when he leaves. Zach said last night on BBAD that he already has $20,000 and that trip, so he could go home at any time happy. Where did he earn the $20k? Or did I hear him wrong? I admit I was occasionally distracted while watching the show.

He was my favorite from the beginning and I even excused him being a gator. I should have known better. He's an ass. If he leaves, though, who would I love to dislike as much as him? Oh. Frankie. Right.

Being truthful, it's best that they stay awhile or it would really be boring.

I think he exaggerated the dog thing. He's obviously sensitive. He tries to be evil then backtracks and is first to cry for others. Not putting stock into it.

He and Frankie should be F2 just for entertainment purposes.

Imagine Jocasta and Victoria F2?

gurk

Is he exaggerating his gay side too? What straight guy would allow Frankie to hug and kiss him on his back and chest?

Really, BB needs to tell them to get a room.

I think he's exaggerating the gay thing to stay on Frankie's good side. Zach is a sociopath. I called that before he entered the house. He said he had no friends, no job, and his best friend was his little brother. He said he hates people. He has the cold eyes. Look at how he treats people. No compassion. Also, in one of the live feeds I read where Cody said (paraphrasing here) that he "sees Zach has a soulless human."

Sounds like a sociopath to me.

There are no lines they won't cross. I think he's totally acting as far as this gay thing goes. Sad for Frankie.

Is he exaggerating his gay side too? What straight guy would allow Frankie to hug and kiss him on his back and chest?

Really, BB needs to tell them to get a room.

I think to a degree.

But I don't care about peoples sexuality at all.

Hayden and Nicole will need a room as well.

Guest 6Borders

Zach needs to get some new material, preferably that he can take to the jury house with him.

I would love to see him go out on one of the two evicts this week but I doubt the house has

enough guts to evict him while he's currently on the block and vulnerable.

I think he's exaggerating the gay thing to stay on Frankie's good side. Zach is a sociopath. I called that before he entered the house. He said he had no friends, no job, and his best friend was his little brother. He said he hates people. He has the cold eyes. Look at how he treats people. No compassion. Also, in one of the live feeds I read where Cody said (paraphrasing here) that he "sees Zach has a soulless human."

Sounds like a sociopath to me.

There are no lines they won't cross. I think he's totally acting as far as this gay thing goes. Sad for Frankie.

I don't know about the sociopath thing or the gay thing as relates to zach and of course, all I know of zach is what I see on BB but he does seem pretty out there to me and not admirable in any way and absolutely not anybody I would waste time being around. I regret that he will be on jury.

Big Brother fans are a funny lot. We have chemistry with one house guest or another for unknown reasons much of the time and I see us excusing this person or that person of this or that. Because we like them. Zach is 100% jerk, folks. no gray area there for me and I liked him. My mistake.

I agree, Slim. He acts more like a young teenage boy. His humor, the dull comments he slings around like they are so funny and his DRs about how he is going to this and that and everyone better watch out! Just another dumb jerk who wants to believe he is the clever villain.