Frankie Grande (Week 6) + Team America

straykat

IMO Frankie wants nothing to do with a F3 with Cody and Derrick. He knows he has no chance in hell in beating Derrick in Jury. Nor with Donny/Derrick as TA. I'm sure he's not happy letting Zach go, but to save face/arse he will vote him out....leaves him wide open with only Caleb and Christine as his F3. Doubt he would turn tail and try something with Nic/Hayden....then again....LOL

IMO Frankie wants nothing to do with a F3 with Cody and Derrick. He knows he has no chance in hell in beating Derrick in Jury. Nor with Donny/Derrick as TA. I'm sure he's not happy letting Zach go, but to save face/arse he will vote him out....leaves him wide open with only Caleb and Christine as his F3. Doubt he would turn tail and try something with Nic/Hayden....then again....LOL

Well said

I am so done with this guy. The only enjoyment I get is when he tries to turn someone and figures out he can't. I would love nothing better than to watch him walk out the door right after Zak. I love how they assume that they are going to win the HOH and get out Donny. Keep assuming maybe they will win who knows but I hear from Derrick the diary room is work overtime to get them to keep Zak. So tired of this every year.

I am really interested in the feeds when they are plotting and planning and love the game talk strategy.

Last night Derrick worked on Frankie who was unsure of Cody and having doubts about him. He got Frankie to focus back on Zach who was the source.

I am not sure Frankie really buys all of what Derrick is saying but he was backed in a corner and really has to give up trying to keep Zach.

For those that are Donny fans their views on the game and game play are based on who talks about putting him on the block. Much like Elissa fans.

I am really interested in the feeds when they are plotting and planning and love the game talk strategy.

Last night Derrick worked on Frankie who was unsure of Cody and having doubts about him. He got Frankie to focus back on Zach who was the source.

I am not sure Frankie really buys all of what Derrick is saying but he was backed in a corner and really has to give up trying to keep Zach.

For those that are Donny fans their views on the game and game play are based on who talks about putting him on the block. Much like Elissa fans.

I do like to see the game talk but this year I am tired of the same old people its getting interesting that they are willing to let Zak go I am quite shocked to be honest. I would like to comment on the Donny fan comment. We all have different ideas on how the game should be played and we all like certain stragey's that are used. But being a Donny fan does not have anything to do with game play based on who talks about putting him on the block. My whole point was I don't think in big brother you should assume that you or your group will win a HOH (except maybe this year since most of the house thinks they are in an alliance) because that's when a Jocasta will pull off a win. Its just the way they are talking like Oh America won't care if we vote Donny off. They seem to be ok with keeping Victoria and Jacosta but they don't want to keep Donny because they know he is on to them. I think if he could get Hayden and Nicole to actually have a true alliance with him they could do some damage. I do not think Donny is playing a game that most people will like, but I do think he is playing the game. Victoria will be there in second place because Derrick will take her. Jocasta will go in the next couple of weeks IMO.

Guest 6Borders

I think Frankie game is up. Everyone, even if they were recruited, watched Season 15 tapes

and they can clearly see that Frankie is bopping around group-to-group and in on every

conversation like a busy bee in springtime and acting like Andy.

Derrick clearly sees it and I am sure Donny does, and Hayden too. Even Victoria (who didn't act like the brightest

jem in the jewlery shop, but says she prepared for BB with her mom) has totally picked up on it.

Eyes are starting to roll every time he shows up and plunks his butt in the middle of a conversation.

I personally liked Frankie from the beginning (even tho I hate the famous sister asking people to

vote for him, and I'm sure it's why he was the 3rd member of Team America) but he is wearing thin

with his game play. Now that the numbers are dwindling everyone has to step up and start playing

or go to jury!

I think Frankie game is up. Everyone, even if they were recruited, watched Season 15 tapes

and they can clearly see that Frankie is bopping around group-to-group and in on every

conversation like a busy bee in springtime and acting like Andy.

Derrick clearly sees it and I am sure Donny does, and Hayden too. Even Victoria (who didn't act like the brightest

jem in the jewlery shop, but says she prepared for BB with her mom) has totally picked up on it.

Eyes are starting to roll every time he shows up and plunks his butt in the middle of a conversation.

I personally liked Frankie from the beginning (even tho I hate the famous sister asking people to

vote for him, and I'm sure it's why he was the 3rd member of Team America) but he is wearing thin

with his game play. Now that the numbers are dwindling everyone has to step up and start playing

or go to jury!

Look how long it took them to notice this. I think they really like him, and I have no clue why.

Look how long it took them to notice this. I think they really like him, and I have no clue why.

OMG so many people are NOT liking Frankie right now. This is a house of pretenders. The body language people have around him when he hugs or lays on top of them now is so telling. Majority of the house wants Frankie out.

OMG so many people are NOT liking Frankie right now. This is a house of pretenders. The body language people have around him when he hugs or lays on top of them now is so telling. Majority of the house wants Frankie out.

I didn't watch BBAD last night, so I thought it was business as usual. I guess being phony is part of the BB house.

It's good to know because I couldn't understand how anyone thought it was okay for the way he was all on top of them with the hugging and kissing.

It would have been more entertaining if he was leaving instead of Zach this week.

Guest 6Borders

Eventually the curtain closes and the lights go out on even the best of

Broadway shows and then it's time to audition again. It will be interesting

to see which way Frankie prances next (a lot depends on who gets HOH).

I'm sure the BB Bean Counters are hard at work determining if the Ariana Grande

connection is really upping their ratings and feed sales (as Elissa's did) before

seeing how far they are willing to "manipulate" to keep Frankie in the house.

It is past time for the games to begin!!

I read on the updates that Victoria wanted an Ariana Grande song did anyone hear this??? Because Derrick asked Frankie later how he pronounced his last name. Interesting do you think the clueless Victoria is on to Frankie?

I didn't see any of the Frankie hating in last night's episode, but I do think Frankie is not as out there as before. He's a little more cautious.

If Victoria caught on about the Grande sisters then it's because Frankie eluded to something. I don't think she's smart enough nor do I think she even knows who she is.

What I have noticed this week was very little was ever said about Frankie/Zach in covo's, playing together, etc.  Frankie seemed to throwing all his attention to Cody...and then so did Christine...very smart Frankie....very very smart...it worked.  

What I have noticed this week was very little was ever said about Frankie/Zach in covo's, playing together, etc.  Frankie seemed to throwing all his attention to Cody...and then so did Christine...very smart Frankie....very very smart...it worked.  

You are so right. They both really worked to get Cody back.