Jocasta Odom (Week 6) - nominated by Nicole (Juror #1) - EVICTED Aug. 7

Marty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have liked to see her go farther, but her game play has not warranted it. I think she will be a fair jury voter, though.

Fair maybe, but will she be able to stay awake and not get sick or injured.. you know that jury house can be very dangerous

Jocasta might well be one of the nicest people ever to have been a big brother house guest. For sure, Jocasta is one of the most worthless big brother participants ever. Her not being evicted first or second made it clear to me how this season was going to be played. And so it goes.

Jocasta might well be one of the nicest people ever to have been a big brother house guest. For sure, Jocasta is one of the most worthless big brother participants ever. Her not being evicted first or second made it clear to me how this season was going to be played. And so it goes.

Why would they evict her the first two weeks? It was clear she was not a threat and isn't best to get the threats out first?

Guest 6Borders

you heard it here first I think she will pull out an HOH win on Thursday. First part after Zak goes bye bye. LOL ok I was just checking to see if you all were awake LOL.

Oh my gosh, that would be hilarious!!

Guest 6Borders

Could you just see everyone's face LOL I can see Frankie now oh Jacasta my friend blah blah blah. It would the highlight of the season for me.

...and funnier still when she puts him on the block!!! :lol2:

It wouldn't bother me if she wins. Maybe it will change the game how it's played in the future. That would surely put the so-called "superfan" hg in their place. Or maybe Jocasta is a "superfan" but chose not to advertise it.

Be like a fake potted plant winning.

Guest 6Borders

It wouldn't bother me if she wins. Maybe it will change the game how it's played in the future. That would surely put the so-called "superfan" hg in their place. Or maybe Jocasta is a "superfan" but chose not to advertise it.

I think it would be funny if she turned into BeastModeMinister and started winning

comps and kicking booty in the house, but unless she can do that I would be unhappy

with her floating by and winning the game (like Porsche almost did).

I stand by my prediction that she will win LOL ok its a long shot but its what I am hoping for because that would be one scared house there. She would have so many people to choose from to put up since she has been on the block most of the game. Someone needs to let me know because we have football on tomorrow night damn it. I love football and the Denver Broncos but I love them in September and on Sundays LOL. I hope I don't have to wait until 1:00am to see it.