Derrick Levasseur (Week 6) + Team America

Slimcruz

Derrick is taking full advantage of the situation. Go Derrick.

I totally agree, Slim. I think he's playing an awesome game. Frankie is playing a great social game, but I think Derrick is playing a great overall game.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick plays a very calculated undercover game....

I see he is struggling a little with the people in the house flipping and changing their targets and it is making him a little paranoid.

I think after the double eviction the game will be more defined and alliances clearer.

It is telling people what you have to before the double evict next week. Good thing Derrick is eating. He lost 35 lbs in the house.

I thought he looked thinner. That's a lot of weight to lose in 7 weeks.

Well what he says in DR is what he believes and he hasn't had the thought to pull a gutsy move yet. Everything said in the DR is safe. That is why I feel he pinned that whole mission thing on Donny, because he was too wussy to make that move but had himself a nice scapegoat to blame.

I see he is struggling a little with the people in the house flipping and changing their targets and it is making him a little paranoid.

I think after the double eviction the game will be more defined and alliances clearer.

He is struggling because people are starting to act on their own now. It's throwing him off and he can't adjust his game to the change. It only looks like strategy because others were following his and Frankie's lead.

He better win something or he will be out soon.

Guest 6Borders

Definitely!

He's staying 2 steps ahead of the next HOH/POV.

He's got F2-3 deals on both sides of the house and he has not seriously pissed off anyone yet,

not to mention he's the only one lying about what he does and insisting he's the only one

100% telling the truth (which cracks me up).

He's had a few stumbles trying to make deals or change minds but overall he's pretty much

recovered and rallied back every time. I love how he is always stroking his chin or hiding his

mouth when talking and finally told Victoria that the first week Christine said she was a

certified lip reader (he's probably the only one in the house that caught that and remembered

it when Devin was bragging about reading lips from across the yard).

The Derrick/Frankie convo last night was amazing! Usually we only have one really good talker/manipulator in the house, but this season we got two and they are in this position right now of knowing they can't be facing one another in the end but still need to work together for now. So they sat and talked around one another in circles trying to both get the info they needed from the other while only conveying the info they wanted to convey and they both played each other SO well. They play a similar game but with different styles and They both know it and so tread carefully with one another but eventually it's all going to come to a head and they'll have to face off and I can't Wait!! It's so exciting.

TBH, as much fun as the competitions and things are - it's this social game strategy stuff that keeps me watching year after year. And these two are just killing it, imo.

The Derrick/Frankie convo last night was amazing! Usually we only have one really good talker/manipulator in the house, but this season we got two and they are in this position right now of knowing they can't be facing one another in the end but still need to work together for now. So they sat and talked around one another in circles trying to both get the info they needed from the other while only conveying the info they wanted to convey and they both played each other SO well. They play a similar game but with different styles and They both know it and so tread carefully with one another but eventually it's all going to come to a head and they'll have to face off and I can't Wait!! It's so exciting.

TBH, as much fun as the competitions and things are - it's this social game strategy stuff that keeps me watching year after year. And these two are just killing it, imo.

I totally agree. I love watching the moves and strategy more then anything. Frankie and Derrick are the only ones playing the game thinking about every move and consequences.

I totally agree. I love watching the moves and strategy more then anything. Frankie and Derrick are the only ones playing the game thinking about every move and consequences.

To say they are the only ones playing the game because they speak about it is an assumption.

Personally, I think when the others yes them to death it 1) gives them a sense of false security that they are running things 2) actually setting them up to get blindsided.

The both of them won't see it coming when it happens....

To say they are the only ones playing the game because they speak about it is an assumption.

Personally, I think when the others yes them to death it 1) gives them a sense of false security that they are running things 2) actually setting them up to get blindsided.

The both of them won't see it coming when it happens....

Well the only ones playing the game thinking about all the moves. Frankie plays the game more out in the open making him a target and Derrick makes his moves covertly and is not a target.

What moves would that be?

In my opinion he has had so many conversations and planted subtle seeds to try to further his game. He always has a plan and it is like playing a chess game. He knows who is best to keep and who best to roll with. I guess it is spending so many years around cops I can see his undercover type of play as being brilliant.

I think the game will really start after the next double eviction and it will be game on. :death:

Just my observation but I can see where people watch the game differently and have different opinions of good game play.

In my opinion he has had so many conversations and planted subtle seeds to try to further his game. He always has a plan and it is like playing a chess game. He knows who is best to keep and who best to roll with. I guess it is spending so many years around cops I can see his undercover type of play as being brilliant.

I think the game will really start after the next double eviction and it will be game on. :death:

Just my observation but I can see where people watch the game differently and have different opinions of good game play.

I'm not saying it's not good play because at this point whoever remains in the house has done something right to still be there.

It seems to me that people think he is some master manipulator, has anyone took a real good look at the players around them ? If they were playing with hgs with half a brain they may not have come this far.

These so called "seeds" that were planted were all easy targets...just look at the list of evicted hgs. lol

I must be watching a different game than everyone else because I haven't seen one unexpected, strategic move yet!

I've spent many years around cops too, and I don't see it in him, but maybe because I am use to large city cops and the smallest state in the country cops. He's no more undercover than Frankie the "youtube" personality with the famous sister. lmao

Guest 6Borders

That was so funny when Derrick told (I think it was Christine...honestly I get the whiney

voices mixed up) that he could be a cop and she said he was too cool to be a cop so

he couldn't be (bet the Boys In Blue back at the station got a good laugh over that one).

I think Derrick is playing the best game since Dan won his season!

That was so funny when Derrick told (I think it was Christine...honestly I get the whiney

voices mixed up) that he could be a cop and she said he was too cool to be a cop so

he couldn't be (bet the Boys In Blue back at the station got a good laugh over that one).

I think Derrick is playing the best game since Dan won his season!

I was just going to bring that up too. And if she did think for one second he might not be kidding, then it was best for her to play it like she didnt. If he felt like she "got it" and believed him, she should know that he would be gunning her down first opportunity.

Derrick is playing a great game because everyone for whatever reason trusts him. The problem with this is sooner or later that line has to be drawn and I think you will see it after this weeks double eviction. Once that line is drawn he is going to have a hard time with people trusting him. I personally am tired of listening to them talk because its always on the assumption that one of their people wins. This is big brother and even if the odds are probably very unlikely Jacosta could pull off a win when they least expect it. I would go crazy in that house I think he and Frankie both overthink things way too much way too early. Its way too early to be making final 2 deals with this mahy people in it and I am sure that there will be a twist of some sort to mess up something. This season to me has been very predictable. I am shocked that they are willing to let Zack go since he has been with them from the begining.

As far as making final 2 deals there are so many in the house. I think the only genuine final 2 deal is probably Cody and Derrick. Cody is pretty emotional so there is no telling for sure.

Dan and Memphis had a final 2 deal from I think week 2 and they rode it to the end.

Derrick wanted Zach to stay but he could not convince Cody. Derrick knew it was best for Hayden and Nicole for him to evict Zach. Then Derrick worked to get Frankie board.

I think Derrick has people trust him because he is very careful with his words. He never gets personal and says bad things about people. He doesn't repeat conversations like the rest of them do. He only shares a little when the time is right to help get his objective. He convinces people by making them think it was their idea even though he guided the conversation.

I think Cody means the F2 with Derrick but not so sure Derrick does...

I agree. Cody thinks he made a bestie in the house. Derrick thinks otherwise.

It's going to be hard in the F2 seat to win, they're getting rid of all of the villains and eventually will only be left with nice people. This group is so dumb, they may not go for best players but give their vote to the nicest BB HG this season.

I get the feeling that Derrick wants to be sitting next to Victoria for F2. He's nurtured that friendship throughout the season in the same way Dan did with Danielle.

I agree and said same many times....BUT if he feels he's a lock for #1 he may take Cody...

His game is done if Zach stays. Is he at least talking to Nicole and Hayden and trying to fix things? 

It they are all siding with Frankie now, then it will be like this for the rest of the game.

I guess Derrick can't talk in circles like he's been doing all season now cause no one would want to hear his BS.

Oh Derrick......so many alliances, so little time!