Derrick Levasseur (Week 6) + Team America

Slimcruz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick and Cody make an alliance with Hayden and Nicole. I would be OK with these four in the final. Their choice of the name Quad Squad is pretty lame.

awesome. I am watching some of last night. What time was that if you remember?

Guest 6Borders

Time to jump ship and get on the other boat since your side is no

longer in power. I wish Nicole would stop babbling so much to Derrick.

Apparently he's not only a good undercover officer but good at

interrogation too!

Guest 6Borders

When Derrick is wearing his glasses dosn't he look like Matt Damon. Or am I drinking too much?

I think he looks a little like Eddie Munster!

Ok, I am confused. Aren't the Hitmen really trying to team up with Nicole/Hayden? Or are they pretending to have their backs just to get rid of Frankie and/or Christine? Are they unhappy with Zach and want him gone or are they just upset with his wild antics that are definitely putting a target on his back?

Most of these people are quite good at the social game. Everyone talks to everyone in the friendliest way, seeming so sincere when they say they are with them and let's have an alliance to the final four. They are so good at it that I can't figure out who is really in a true alliance. Maybe Nicole and Hayden. Maybe Derrick and Cody. I just don't know.

I think I was wrong to think the Cody/Derrick - Nicole/Hayden was a real alliance.

At this point they know they have a double eviction next week and they all want to be on the good side of everyone as possible. Even if they are not sure who to trust or who is their real alliance.

Most of these people are quite good at the social game. Everyone talks to everyone in the friendliest way, seeming so sincere when they say they are with them and let's have an alliance to the final four. They are so good at it that I can't figure out who is really in a true alliance. Maybe Nicole and Hayden. Maybe Derrick and Cody. I just don't know.

LOL, I heard that!! But I guess after the double eviction, they will solidify final alliances and we will know who is zooming who!

Ok, I am confused. Aren't the Hitmen really trying to team up with Nicole/Hayden? Or are they pretending to have their backs just to get rid of Frankie and/or Christine? Are they unhappy with Zach and want him gone or are they just upset with his wild antics that are definitely putting a target on his back?

Your guess is as good as mine :animated_scratchchin:

Derrick is starting to really confuse me lol. One minute he wants Frankie out, then no, then...... I don't know anymore. I don't think he can win another HOH. All he does is eat. Would like him to get to final three then gone.

Derrick is starting to really confuse me lol. One minute he wants Frankie out, then no, then...... I don't know anymore. I don't think he can win another HOH. All he does is eat. Would like him to get to final three then gone.

It is telling people what you have to before the double evict next week. Good thing Derrick is eating. He lost 35 lbs in the house.

Guest 6Borders

It is telling people what you have to before the double evict next week. Good thing Derrick is eating. He lost 35 lbs in the house.

Super smart game play. He's got just about everyone in the house (probably except Donny) in a

pocket alliance so he can skate thru the Double E! He's not up on the first one and the 2nd one

is usually very confusing and frantic and he has the cool head.

Even though they know that he is a strong player, he hasn't stirred up any negative feelings from the other HGs like Zack, Frankie and Christine. They all would actually like to have a true alliance with him, for a little while anyway. I don't think his name will come up for the double eviction especially if it is a single HoH.