Donny Thompson (Week 6) - HoH1 (dethroned) + D/E nominee, D/E PoV winner (Saved) + Team America

uvp

i would be surprised if he survives the de next week :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when an older person in the Big Brother house start bitching about being in a house full of juveniles. He knows what it is like and then wants to complain. I wish they would not have voted him for Team America. Annoying!

I agree.....they leave him out of most of the missions, they decide what to do and just tell Donny this is what we are doing.....Frankie blowing smoke up his butt saying the TA alliance is the most important one then tell Donny nothing....Derrick waking Donny up at 2am to go to HOH, now that is not obvious at all....and they will blame this one on Donny for sure....I say good on you Donny but now they want you gone sooner than later.

I agree.....they leave him out of most of the missions, they decide what to do and just tell Donny this is what we are doing.....Frankie blowing smoke up his butt saying the TA alliance is the most important one then tell Donny nothing....Derrick waking Donny up at 2am to go to HOH, now that is not obvious at all....and they will blame this one on Donny for sure....I say good on you Donny but now they want you gone sooner than later.

Why should they have to come to him. Can't he walk up the steps.

Well you know the HOH room will be closed at 10pm because that is when he goes to bed every night.

Donny said he will take appointments tomorrow.

He said a few time that he had a bad day. The young ones make a lot of noise at night and step on his bed.

Donny wants to play it safe he said. He is putting up Victoria and Caleb and does not want to back door. He is fine with Caleb leaving.

Nicole is putting up Jocasta and Zach. Her plan (with Hayden's help) is to try to back door Frankie.

So much for the big excitement if Donny won HOH

Donny wants to play it safe he said. He is putting up Victoria and Caleb and does not want to back door. He is fine with Caleb leaving.

Nicole is putting up Jocasta and Zach. Her plan (with Hayden's help) is to try to back door Frankie.

So much for the big excitement if Donny won HOH

I figured as much. He is completely useless.

What the dumbkopf is doing is evicting caleb FOR derrick, frankie, zach and cody and next to go? Does he not see? Caleb will no doubt win POV and then come after Donny which will be terrific with derrick, frankie, zach and cody. LOL

Donny said he is safe putting up Caleb because he has the excuse that Caleb put him up the first week. He said he wants as little blood on his hands as possible.

Donny is definitely the play it safe guy. He rarely talks game with anyone and doesn't want to make any waves in the house. He should have stayed home with his nice GF, looked for a house with her and had a nice, peaceful summer.

People who like a lot of alone time should never even think about going into the big brother house. The whole concept of the game is not ever really being alone.

He is not doing anything less than the other HOH. Why does he have to be the one to make the big move or he is considered boring, etc? He is still my fav but the dbl evic next week will be a hard one for him to survive. If Nicole does attempt to back door Frankie, it will be interesting. But I don't think she will follow through with it.

He is not doing anything less than the other HOH. Why does he have to be the one to make the big move or he is considered boring, etc? He is still my fav but the dbl evic next week will be a hard one for him to survive. If Nicole does attempt to back door Frankie, it will be interesting. But I don't think she will follow through with it.

Everyone kept saying for weeks that is Donny won HOH he would shake up the house. When he won the Internet was going crazy so happy that he won and would make that BIG MOVE.

NOT

What absoplutely gets me is the fact there are alot of nice guys in this world... They sort of put Donnie on a pedestal , when in reality hes just like everyone else...When it comes time to do whats best for him, HE TOO is gonna take it.. That movbe a couple weeks ago meant NOTHING when he saved jacosta, he sure got alot of atta boys for it tho..but he damn sure knew it had no relevancy... Southern folks may talk slower but genuinely they are VERY crafty...VERY..Donnie is no dummy I assure you.....But what folks need to stop doing is getting all butt hurt because others are playing the game..I mean WHERE is all this mystery and shocking feelings come from..in the end they are ALL after $500K arnt they? LOL :donatello:

What absoplutely gets me is the fact there are alot of nice guys in this world... They sort of put Donnie on a pedestal , when in reality hes just like everyone else...When it comes time to do whats best for him, HE TOO is gonna take it.. That movbe a couple weeks ago meant NOTHING when he saved jacosta, he sure got alot of atta boys for it tho..but he damn sure knew it had no relevancy... Southern folks may talk slower but genuinely they are VERY crafty...VERY..Donnie is no dummy I assure you.....But what folks need to stop doing is getting all butt hurt because others are playing the game..I mean WHERE is all this mystery and shocking feelings come from..in the end they are ALL after $500K arnt they? LOL :donatello:

Welcome to Morty's BigBro. Good Post! My thoughts exactly.

What the dumbkopf is doing is evicting caleb FOR derrick, frankie, zach and cody and next to go? Does he not see? Caleb will no doubt win POV and then come after Donny which will be terrific with derrick, frankie, zach and cody. LOL

Isn't that how it works year after year with the bottom feeders doing all the dirty work for the top feeders. No real brains or strategy, just a lot of dumb followers waiting for a crumb to be dropped and if they are lucky they get a nice pat on the head for their efforts.

That's what you get when you get "house vote." The game use to be fun before that started happening.

Isn't that how it works year after year with the bottom feeders doing all the dirty work for the top feeders. No real brains or strategy, just a lot of dumb followers waiting for a crumb to be dropped and if they are lucky they get a nice pat on the head for their efforts.

That's what you get when you get "house vote." The game use to be fun before that started happening.

BingoLogo.png

I hate the house vote. My favorite season is season 6 were there was a divide in the house and it was a power struggle back and forth with the Nerd Herd and Sovereign Six. Was it season 8 when they started being pressured to vote the same?

Guest 6Borders

I hate the "house vote" too. I recall it starting in Season 5 when Diane voted out

her best friend in the house, Big Mike, because that's what the house wanted, and

she was worried about "reprecussions".

Season 6 had the divided votes more because of the way they went in, as secret

alliances initially, and everyone hated Capy & Maggie so much, not to mention Howie's

war on April. Definitely made for a more exciting season!!

That's when we had real floaters because there would be sides in the house. BB could bring back the game only one way as I see it: "HGs you are not allowed to talk about your vote."

Or they could give assignments to different HGs weekly, not America's choice. These assignments would pay well, but are risky and have potential to flip the house in a big way.

Otherwise we get what we have been potentially getting...wah..wah...wah.

Season 6 was my favorite too!!!