Who does your vote go to for AF?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the days leading up to Frankie's "BB Beheading" he mentioned that most of his fan's are "Tweens" 12-14. That sort of creeped me out.

From what I have read, just about every video he posts has Ariana in it. His fan's are actually her fans which would be way they are pre-teens.

I guess we don't get many tween's on Morty's. Seems like early on, some posters actually admitted to being Frankie Fans. I hope anybody but Frankie gets AF...even Izzy! Maybe Izzy bit Grodner off camera....hence no Izzy shown on CBS...

I guess we don't get many tween's on Morty's. Seems like early on, some posters actually admitted to being Frankie Fans. I hope anybody but Frankie gets AF...even Izzy! Maybe Izzy bit Grodner off camera....hence no Izzy shown on CBS...

I, too, hope that anybody but Frankie gets AF. Even Christine is above Frankie IMO.

OK... so Frankie will have the Stipend and the $$s from being on Team America.

It remains to be seen if he gets America's Fav HG.

Soooo ... IF he does happen to win AF, will he be donating any of it to 'his' charities ?

or is it in his contract he'd only share if he ended up being the BIG winner ?

( I really don't expect anyone to answer this stupid question :laugh4: )

I won't vote because I didn't have a real favorite.  If I did vote, I would probably vote for donny because I think that I said I would prior to this.  I think that they should do away with america voting because people seem to just get all freaked about voting blocs, etc.....and what's the point, really, if you have more than one vote?  It's all silly; unless you win, of course, then I guess it isn't silly at all.

Anyway.  No vote from me.  Don't care.

Guest 6Borders

We all still put in our daily votes for Donny (because we like Donny, the feeds are BORING, and he said his first shower in California made his beard go "poof...and that's some gooooood water"..if for no other reason that just tickled me, but he's proven himself to be a really good guy, a good BB player against the odds and he's the only person in the house Frankie didn't cuddle).

I'd have given votes to Zack but he smacked his dog around for chewing up his Oakley sunglasses (that HE left and DID NOT puppy proof his house) and I NEVER forgive anyone who smacks his dog for any reason, even if they cuddle them afterwards, and no matter how entertaining they are/were on BB..it's a 4-legged thing (and that's not Zankie)!

We all still put in our daily votes for Donny (because we like Donny, the feeds are BORING, and he said his first shower in California made his beard go "poof...and that's some gooooood water"..if for no other reason that just tickled me, but he's proven himself to be a really good guy, a good BB player against the odds and he's the only person in the house Frankie didn't cuddle).

I'd have given votes to Zack but he smacked his dog around for chewing up his Oakley sunglasses (that HE left and DID NOT puppy proof his house) and I NEVER forgive anyone who smacks his dog for any reason, even if they cuddle them afterwards, and no matter how entertaining they are/were on BB..it's a 4-legged thing (and that's not Zankie)!

Poor dog probably had no idea why the owner he worshipped was doing such a thing to him. We trained our dogs with love. That technique has never let us down because it is a dog's inherent nature to please their master.

Even though some fans have a couple of favorites... I bet they are dumping their 20 votes on Donny to try and counteract the votes Frankie s

Sister is pimping for him.

That's EXACTLY why I'm going to actually vote this year. Anybody for AF is better than Frankie!! I really don't like that he has this built in advantage between his sister and his followers (though a mogul, he is not). It seems ridiculous that Alison did that this year. It's never fair to give any house guest an advantage like that over regular houseguests!

I know I feel strongly about this because I've actually posted two comments. Usually I just lurk and read the comments. This topic forced me to come out of my shell!

Guest 6Borders

Even though some fans have a couple of favorites... I bet they are dumping their 20 votes on Donny to try and counteract the votes Frankie s

Sister is pimping for him.

That's what we're doing and why we're doing it...lol!! :cheers:

Normally I'll go and cast one vote and that's it, but sitting and casting 20 votes a day is more entertaining than listening to Victoria cry and whine!