Who does your vote go to for AF?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Templeton... looks like it might have been Tweeted a little after 1 a.m. this morning. (whoever tweeted it)

Big WHOOP !

All the little kiddies that follow him were in bed... and had to go to school early this morning.

WHAT a Frankie way to end the voting.....

Guest 6Borders

I like how they changed it to "vote for Zach" after the voting was practically over to save face.

That seems typical of the Grande's!  The whole family act like they are the Rockefellers or something!

AFP is a big JOKE!!!

<<----- AKNA Charlie Brown's teacher.

In the case of voting for America's Fav BB Player... I'm sure a lot of posters feel it's unfair that someone with celebrity

connections and an internet following should be thrown in with 'regular folks'. 

Seems like any hate I've seen thrown around has been toward the producers / PTB that threw Frankie into the game.  BUT....

Frankie's BIG secret being revealed didn't help him win the game.  Frankie's over-the-top personality didn't help him win the game.

BUT.... Frankie having connections to the VOTING for AFP isn't fair if they hand him the $$$s.

I, myself, don't 'hate' the guy... but I do think he's a jerk.

p.s. waaaaa waa waaaaaaaa waaa

:smartass:

Guest 6Borders

Grodner gave AFP to Frank after he got evicted.  There was no way he received the votes to win it, but it was an apology to Frank, Frank's dad (Sid Vicious) and Big Dick Johnson, because BB tossed in every safety net they could to help keep Frank in the game and then they just couldn't do it anymore and he got booted.

If Grodner were smart this year she'd give it a tie between her Frankie boy and whomever really DID receive the most votes (I would guess Zach or Donny).  I still suspect it's going to go to Frankie and Julie will say it was "the closest voting ever between..."

AFP needs to be evicted from the Big Brother game!

I was soooo ready to be pi$$ed that Frankie won AFP.

Whew...

Nice that Julie mentioned the top 3 vote getters. 

I'm glad Donny won....

I wonder, since Frankie wasn't in the top 3, if it might make him reflect on his behavior... maybe ?

(I guess being Ariana's brother doesn't guarantee him everything)

I was soooo ready to be pi$$ed that Frankie won AFP.

Whew...

Nice that Julie mentioned the top 3 vote getters. 

I'm glad Donny won....

I wonder, since Frankie wasn't in the top 3, if it might make him reflect on his behavior... maybe ?

(I guess being Ariana's brother doesn't guarantee him everything)

I wanted "anybody but Frankie" to win, and I think it was awesome that Julie named the top three. I almost felt a little sorry for Frankie because for him it had to be a real blow to his ego.  However, I'm sure he'll spin it to himself that he didn't get it because his mom and sis gave their pretend support to Zach. Except, oops, Zach didn't win it.

Guest 6Borders

I'm very happy Julie annunced the top 3.

Donny and Zach were a given to get a lot of votes but I was a little surprised that Nicole was in the top 3.

Frankie's name may have been removed from the running and Grodner will just make a donation for Build-On, but it may actually be possible that the Airhead and Beebs fans just simply did not vote.

It's actually interesting how much of the country reacted to Frankie's sis and Bieber tweeting their fans for votes.  A BC Rescue friend of mine is also a 5th/6th grade teacher in Wa. State and this broad-spectrum issue had been addressed in Social Science classes about not doing something because a celebrity was doing it or peer pressured into something, so when the kids started getting tweets from Ariana and Bieber it was a perfect opportunity to discuss why you should NOT vote for something or someone when you knew nothing about the issue or platform, and not go with the herd (aka House Vote in my opinion).

The 4H and other parents around here simply told their kids that since they didn't watch the show they were NOT going to register at CBS to vote for someone just because Justin Bieber asked them to.  I also know a lot of people sent emails and tweets to CBS protesting what was going on.

Maybe there is hope for parenting & fairness in this country after all and the future of BB!!

When you were a kid... Does anyone else remember their Mom telling them...

" If 'so-and-so is going to jump off a bridge... are you going to jump too? "

Borders... makes me have hope if some schools and youth clubs are using this as a tool to

learn... FIND OUT the facts first.

Looks like Ariana/Just TIMBERRRRlake fans don't take their fav singers seriously anymore.

Happy anyone but Frankie won AF. Donny won $52 thousand, $2,000 more than Cody.

Thank you, Donny, for not blubbering like the Wizard of Oz and/or Cowardly Lion.

Guest 6Borders

We put in our votes every day for Donny and Zach but we didn't go running around stopping people on the street and asking them to vote. 

I'm glad Donny won.  He has his stipend and TA and AFP money (gives him close to 2nd place cash) and that will invest in a nice wedding and future for him and his GF!  He'll do his stint on Bold & Beautiful, have a lot of fun and have some good memories to talk about but I think we are Donny Done!  He'll be the most famous groundskeeper in NC.

It's over...NEXT!!!!