Who does your vote go to for AF?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks, do you want to see Skankie get 25k 'cause his sister is semi famous. I say a overwhelming no. Yes, he was very entertaining and a great player but having a famous sister and her followers is not fair. Vote for who you like but PLEASE, vote.

If Donny or someone else wins Favorite Player... seems like it should make Frankie step back

and take a look at his behavior.

If he realizes that the public isn't in love with him..... I wonder if he'll pursue being on Survivor  ? ?

Well, count me in for the Donny vote. He won my heart and my vote with the way he played the game as well as how he loves his family/girlfriend. I want HGs mouth to fall to the ground when someone from the jury house wins and not the final three. Caleb seems so sure that he's a shoo-in for the prize. Frankie is expecting the honor as well. Love him or hate him, I DO have to give a strong second to Frankie. He did make the season quite entertaining. I never saw so many straight men be so comfortable with the amount of caressing, kissing [foreheads, top of heads, etc.] and touching that Frankie provided. I hope it wasn't just gameplay but a sign that people are not having their sexuality challenged just by a friendly touch. I applaud the men in the house for giving me a glimmer of hope for things to come and a fine example for America.

Derrick would be my second choice but I'm ruling him out in hopes he's going to take the top prize. He really has been the puppet master of the season. Kudos to a game well played in all aspects of the challenging format. In a humorous way, I've got to give Victoria a shout out for being the most perfect pawn from any season I can recall. She can't seem to win a competition even if she was holding a bucket of water and her hair was on fire! :P:lol:

Guest 6Borders

Little good it will do but I will keep voting for Donny!

I predict when Frankie wins it Julie will say that it was the closest vote for AFP in BB history and that Donny comes in 2nd, tossing Donny a nice nothing bone for coming in 2nd! Donny will be gracious about it but he's going to be the first to knw that it was Frankie's connections.

My only hope is that Ariana and Butthead's fans are too stupid and lazy to go and vote, tho I suspect it would not matter what the actual vote it, Grodner will give it to Frankie because she couldn't get him to F2!

My peeve is that even though this is AMERICA"S vote, it won't be based on FAVORITE player because the votes from Ariana fan base who have had nothing invested in the game, will stuff the voting process.  They are only going to vote cause their diva asked them too.  This should of been a "live feeders" type vote to keep the mass twits from voting, voting should be by those of us who have watched the game, read the updates, who are actual lovers of the game.  From everything I read the concensus on polls of actual fans who vote are not voting Frankie. if Frankie wins it...it is unfair.   

I've never voted more than once for America's Fav before.

But, I voted 20 times last nite and I'll try to remember to do the 20 till the last day.  (for Donny - gotta keep our eggs in one basket)

Anything to do my part to squash the Ariana / JB Frankie campaign for votes.

Yesterday I voted once for Donny, once for Hayden, and once for Nicole. I liked all of them. I thought Hayden and Nicole played good games but Hayden was totally blindsided on the night of the first double eviction. If that hadn't happened, I think he would have maybe gone farther (except that the Detonators were in such control and with the 2 HOH twist it was even easier for them to remain in control all season).

I really want Donny to win, though, I think. I don't have the motivation to vote 20 times a day for anybody though.

So I guess most people think Frankie will win? This bums me out. :-(

Donny has to win if only to deflate Frankie.  However, if Frankie does win, they should give the title to Ariana.  Here is a 31 year old man who acts like he is 12 and admittedly says he was saved by the mention of his sister.  Ironically, he says he could not hide it anymore because it stopped him from being who he was.  This sounds like he was coming out of the closet.  Sadly, he defines himself by his sister's success and by his association with real celebrities (Bieber and other ass*****).  Frankie is a pathetic figure who's actions are a constant "Look at me, Look at me".  The only thing he is good at is being a scheming flamboyant lowlife who loves to denigrate others that he no need for.

Guest 6Borders

240 votes a day here going to Donny and 20 a day each to Zach, Caleb, Hayden and Nicole...just so it's anyone but Fakie (courtesy of some young people who used to like Ariana and now think she is pathetic, and her bro too) AND people, young and old who ACTUALLY watch the show, have watched for years, have purchased the feeds for years (hello CBS, are you listening?...  the people who put $$ in your pockets) and don't want to see BB destroyed by little pink flamingos who have a famous sister and a charity which does not begin at home!  Think about it!!!

I don't think Frankie has AFP locked at all.  Donny has the majority of the vote on all BB fan sites, by far.  He's consistently held at least 50% of fan fave votes while the other 50% was split between the other 15 hg's.  Ariana has obviously distanced herself from Frankie/BB a bit since Frankie's rape scene was acted out, probably at her PR staff's advice.  Backing her sicko brother who's used to mooching off HER name won't help promote her career.

jmo