7/31 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

I really want to see Frankie on the block.

not in the script lol :animated_bouncy:

Could this be the week that begins to save a boring season? Fingers crossed!

i doubt it :animated_bouncy:

Could this be the week that begins to save a boring season? Fingers crossed!

I see the week as really boring if Donny is up in HOH with him going to bed at his usual 10pm.

Really good strategy talk between Hayden and Nicole. Frankie is high on the list of people they want out. Yay!

and in comes Christine to stop the conversation. They can't talk about Frankie in front of her.

jocasta what have you done to earn a shout out :animated_bouncy:

lol @ team america throw under the bus a member and trying to save face :animated_bouncy:

where is everyone ?

feels like a ghost town here on show nights

i barely post during the week as is but when i do it is a ghost town lol :animated_bouncy:

I haven't been posting much this season due to my feeds never working right. I have to spend so much time reading what's happening in the house there is no time to post. lol

I'm happy Donny and Nicole won HOH. The only person I didn't want to win was Zach. I have no doubt all of them will be running to Donny because they are scared to death he'll throw them on the block. None of them have wanted to work with him until this point so they will have concerns. I'm sure Donny won't pick Frankie or Derrick due to America's player but others in their alliance will hopefully go up instead.

Yeah, I don't see Frankie going anywhere unless it's through the backdoor. Would be shocked if Zack and Caleb did not go up, but curious who would go up with them. They have no sense if they put up the other outcast like themselves which I'm sure they will. I just hope when Thursdays over Zack is there. He's my only entertainment.

I think the only one who wants Frankie out is Donny...

Hayden wants Frankie and Cody and I think you could probably get the majority to vote out Frankie.

He is one of the best players but he plays his game too much out in the open for everyone to see his game move. That is making him a big target.