Zach and Frankie

I'm not sure if its taboo to discuss this on here, but I'm going to put it out there for the ball of it anyway. I've become truly intruigued by their relationship. I can see how Zach has maybe gone through life with his "I dont care about anyone but my lil brother" attitude--and maybe it's because he has never fallen in love. Possibly, because he had never found the right woman. I dont know that I would say he was gay in his mind, but I am really starting to believe that he has fallen in love with Frankie, and has finally found someone he connects with. It may not be what he envisioned for himself, and I anticipate a bit of a life crisis when he leaves the house, but I find it almost endearing to see him find a soulmate, and be so open to it.

I dont necessarily feel the need to label either, so I'm in agreement with you on that. I'm just someone who is fascinated by the human experience and all that it entails. (Hence, being a BB fan--the great social experiment) These two, perhaps from lack of anything else interesting going on, have intruigued me.

I think they absolutely are genuinely fond of each other. And i freakin love them together!

However, I believe they are each toying with the other romantically as game play.

Given the chance to gut the other, one of them will do it.

They will probably go on to be life long friends no matter how the game goes.

Guest 6Borders

Not much difference between the BB HG's and Dog Rescue...they sniff each other's privates, we get them spayed and neutered, find them good homes, and sometimes they have play dates after and sometimes not!

(remind me to name the next two foster dogs (doesn't matter gender) Frankie & Zach...unless Marty or Wicked take in fosters first)!!!

I'm not sure if its taboo to discuss this on here, but I'm going to put it out there for the ball of it anyway. I've become truly intruigued by their relationship. I can see how Zach has maybe gone through life with his "I dont care about anyone but my lil brother" attitude--and maybe it's because he has never fallen in love. Possibly, because he had never found the right woman. I dont know that I would say he was gay in his mind, but I am really starting to believe that he has fallen in love with Frankie, and has finally found someone he connects with. It may not be what he envisioned for himself, and I anticipate a bit of a life crisis when he leaves the house, but I find it almost endearing to see him find a soulmate, and be so open to it.

Zach is the one who is the fruit loop. :D