HG's & Their Personal Lives Outside BB

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

While I am sympathetic to the fact that both Frankie and Derrick's grandfathers have passed, I started this topic because so many posters have said "they signed a contract" when anything is said about..well anything, so I can only guess that it's ok to say "they signed a contract" when they have to eat slop, kick a soccer ball 2400 times or wear a stupid costume, but something happens outside the house we all have to go ballistic with outpouring of how they deserve to be HOH or vote them for America's Player or something because of a personal tragedy in their outside the house lives (which none of us would ever know about if these ppl were not on TV)

Stuff happens every single minute of every single day, no matter where you are. No one ever plans to be somewhere else when a tragedy happens. I'm sorry that Frankie's 90 year old grandfather who had cancer passed while Frankie was in the BB house, and I am sorry Derrick's grandfather (sorry, don't know the details) passed while he was in the BB house, but seriously, they have a choice to leave the BB game and go home to be with their loved ones and I don't see either of them doing that so apparently the BB game and 500K is more important to them..and the 36 page+ contract does not say you can just leave for personal tragedy and then rejoin the game, so game on or go home!!

Borders I totally agree with you too.

What some call "support" from the HG in their so called time of "grief." I call strategy.

As a viewer, I see these players as fame and money grabbers. They are egotistical and narcissistic. For those who really need the money - go and earn it!

Ya tuff call tho...your grandpa only has a burial once....Ive learned the hard way on setting these kind of prioritys.... But then again I seriously doubt I will attend ANYONE but my wifes God forbid...its just not part of me to do the funeral thing....May they all rest in peace tho for sure!!