The Big Brother House

Lady_Jani

Has anyone noticed how dirty it is?!? The rug in the kitchen underneath their island,... Is filthy!!! People are walking around barefoot on it. The storage room is full of clothes! Do they not realize they are in live television. Lol

Guest 6Borders

Has anyone noticed how dirty it is?!? The rug in the kitchen underneath their island,... Is filthy!!! People are walking around barefoot on it. The storage room is full of clothes! Do they not realize they are in live television. Lol

It's always a mess and it seems to get worse every year. I shudder to think if these HG's were back in the good old

days of BB before they had a washer and dryer.

The ants are always a problem and have gotten worse with the drought (tho personally I think BB imports them into the house during outdoor lockdowns just to keep the HG's busy complaining about them since the ants are as much a BB icon as slop (and previously PB&J)

I mentioned yesterday that there's a good MeMe comment waiting to be posted (especially of the kitchen)

I think Jocasta was trying to rinse something off in the kitchen sink... and there was soo much

stuff piled in the sink she barley was able to put it under the faucet. (but she did)

I couldn't believe the different colors of the carpet in the kitchen.

I have been watching feeds during the day, and noticed when they are cooking it takes them forever to find a condiment on the table. And that room where they sit with the yellow and the pinkish seats has crumbs everywhere. The amount of clothes all over the place is ridiculous. Lol. To the poster who said production probably puts ants in the house just to hear them complain, that's hilarious. Lol

Before they had washers and dryers didn't they send out their laundry? Or did they just replace their dirty clothes with the new ones from competitions? Remember the luxury comps where they could keep all the clothes they could put on in a given amount of time?

The only time I saw someone cleaning anything (aside from dishes) was when Donny washed some windows.

Didn't they not have a vacuum for quite some time though? They sort of set a bad precedent doing that.

I think BB only gives them a vacuum to use on Thursdays.

So this comment isn't about how dirty the house is but about today's live show. Did anyone notice how nice they were to each other when they got someone eliminated from the HOH comp? Lol. I kiss, a hug, a pat on the arm or shoulder! Jeez.