Christians and Big Brother

I believe the Bible has been there every season, not brought in by certain house guests. It is probably there for those that find they need something to read and believe it gives them piece of mind. While I believe all persons should be allowed to practise their own form of religion, I don't believe it should be incorporated as part of a "game", in the same way I don't believe anyone should have to pay for the purpose of entering a building to praise their god or idols.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not into a game?

Or howZ about not have women stoned..

Wars..

Animals sacrificed..

Children denied medical treatment..

Tax exemptions..

Shall I go on and on?

No, I think we could do 100% withOUT the mind disease of religion period let alone into a game.

DADADADADADADADADADA

No, sadly due to budget cuts they only meet between 2:01 and 2:01-1/2 am, every third Tuesday,

except when said Tuesday between those seconds falls on a holiday or a Sunday, in which case they don't meet but say they did!

However, the good news is you can catch Mr. Stupid-Pect-Stupid 24/7 when your TV is off, your service is

cancelled, otherwise interrupted, or you are having technical difficulties beyond anything you care to control

and BB has not charged you additional $ for your feeds!

I must have an old schedule. :P

Not into a game?

Or howZ about not have women stoned..

Wars..

Animals sacrificed..

Children denied medical treatment..

Tax exemptions..

Shall I go on and on?

No, I think we could do 100% withOUT the mind disease of religion period let alone into a game.

DADADADADADADADADADA

Will you be watching the BB eulogy?

Here is one for the BB Historians...if my old age mind remembers correctly, the Bible was brought in by an new cast member with the argument that Kaysar was allowed the Koran....I don't think production puts the books in the house, I think the cast members bring them with. Let's face it, whether they believe or not, it is something to read other than the back of the cereal boxes, shampoo bottles, can goods, etc etc....

True. I remember when they use to read the backs of cereal boxes to beat boredom, so I thought it was nice when BB allowed them to bring a Bible in. When thinking about the time they spend in that place with no outside contact, people in there before Bibles were allowed, must have gone almost mad.

BB puts a chess board in the house. Not all housemates play chess. Maybe the non-chess players should get Hungry Hungry Hippos, or something like that. See how ridiculous this argument can get?

It's discrimination, plain and simple, and it is anything but ridiculous.

Christians are getting special priviledges and that is wrong.

BB puts a chess board in the house. Not all housemates play chess. Maybe the non-chess players should get Hungry Hungry Hippos, or something like that. See how ridiculous this argument can get?

The NONS should at LEAST get comic books... the exact equivalent of that bible.

In their rush to pack up I'm sure the last thing they are all thinking about is packing a religious book, except of course, for those who practice their religion as a part of their daily habits. If these people had any idea the amount of boredom they were facing, I'm sure everyone would be developing some type of religious fervor for something.

I can't imagine spending three months away from books. That wouldn't work for me. I've always thought that BB should include a BB-approved library and games.

I always thought that along with the Bible they should have a few classics like To Kill a Mockingbird and War and Peace.

Guest 6Borders

Here is one for the BB Historians...if my old age mind remembers correctly, the Bible was brought in by an new cast member with the argument that Kaysar was allowed the Koran....I don't think production puts the books in the house, I think the cast members bring them with. Let's face it, whether they believe or not, it is something to read other than the back of the cereal boxes, shampoo bottles, can goods, etc etc....

Still pretty sure it was Nathan in BB3 who brought the Bible in!