Derrick Levasseur (Week 5) -Team America

You know, you just made me stop and think--why on earth isnt Derrick acting alarmed at all about Calebs behaviour. I realize he is playing a game, and its better for him to stay out of it, but you would think something in him would want to sit on Caleb and tell him to knock it off. But I dont see that happening at all. Guess thats what made him good at being undercover.

Derrick's there to play and win. He hasn't made one move that wasn't strategic. Encouraging, or at least not discouraging, an unhinged competitor to carry on w/ their nonsense is good for his game.

I don't doubt he, and probably several others (including Amber) have talked to production about Caleb and been assured he's being closely watched.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you just made me stop and think--why on earth isnt Derrick acting alarmed at all about Calebs behaviour. I realize he is playing a game, and its better for him to stay out of it, but you would think something in him would want to sit on Caleb and tell him to knock it off. But I dont see that happening at all. Guess thats what made him good at being undercover.

I have no doubt he's watching Caleb but has seen worse.

He'd POLICE UP if he had to.

Oh I don't think he's attracted to Vic at all. In fact I think he can barely stand her.

Vic is to Derrick what Danielle was to Dan.

Nope, I don't read that.

It must be hard for him to be in the house with those hard bodied women. I think he'll miss it when he gets home. lol

I don't think he is attracted to Victoria. He probably thought it would be good for his game to be touchy/feely with at least one HG and he knows for sure that absolutely nothing will come of that with Victoria. He may also just be building trust with her. I think he's a good read of people and there's no doubt that he's talked to the DR about Caleb and that he will "police up" if needed. He has done an excellent job of keeping his real job from them, even talking about the Parks and Rec job as if he really does that for a living. Very smart player, in my opinion.

Guest 6Borders

I don't think he likes, nor is attracted to Victoria, I think it's game stragedy.

Victoria thrives on attention and admiration. What better person to pull along thru the game

because she won't win anything physical, not sure she can win anything mental unless

it was about her own personal make up or a Q&A about hair extensions, and she will

be loyal and do what she is told as long as someone keeps telling her how wonderful she is.

I also think Derrick is looking for an opening to get rid of Frankie through someone else's

blood bank!

He plays the "Parks & Rec" job like it may have already been one of his coverup's. Either that or he watched a lot of the NBC show... :animated_bouncy:

He said in his Interview he started out as a teenager working for Parks & Rec before he went into law enforcement. He is really good at "deception" .

Guest 6Borders

I don't care what he did or does, he is playing the BB game perfectly (even tho he is targeting my other

fav Donny...Yo, Derrick, I voted for you two equally..DR might want to mention that...just saying...)...

Other than Donny, nobody is this season questioning what you really do (sorry Derrick, you lose

my vote for Amer Fav on that one)

What exactly did Caleb do that would make him concerned ? Amber though does look like a SW at times. :D

Stalking Amber

Obviously unstable

Was standing stalk-still at sliding BY door staring at other HG's... he saw Derrick obviously coming in and refused to move so Derrick had to maneuver around him. He shoulda dropped his arse then and there.