Derrick Levasseur (Week 5) -Team America

Amber wants Donny out now. Frankie wants Donny out. Most of the others are interested in getting Donny out soon.

I guess Derrick being the smartest and best player he will always get the blame for any move in the game that people don't like. :donatello:

all this Donny mania reminds me of the Elissa fans. :dontgetit:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber wants Donny out now. Frankie wants Donny out. Most of the others are interested in getting Donny out soon.

I guess Derrick being the smartest and best player he will always get the blame for any move in the game that people don't like. :donatello:

all this Donny mania reminds me of the Elissa fans. :dontgetit:

Me too. It's a drag. Heaven forbid anyone goes after St. Donny.

Derrick is playing a great game as far as I can tell, so good on him.

Derrick telling Cody that he supports him 100% if he wants to put up Cody. He told Cody it is your HOH and your game. Around 11:08

He said if that is Cody's choice he respects him and has his back.

I do think Caleb will be going home but Cody believes that Zach and Hayden will not vote him out.

Derrick is smart to tell Cody that he will back him no matter who he decides to put on the block. Donny and Caleb are both expendable to Derrick's game. And Cody will remember that Derrick didn't try to push Cody to change his mind. Cody will trust Derrick even more.

Derrick is smart to tell Cody that he will back him no matter who he decides to put on the block. Donny and Caleb are both expendable to Derrick's game. And Cody will remember that Derrick didn't try to push Cody to change his mind. Cody will trust Derrick even more.

exactly - by the way Frankie is freaking. :hahohi:

If they are stupid enough to be so obviously played by derrick then more power to him. I hate to see him win but that looks to be the way it is heading and I don't really have a fave, so.........

I think that the Donny mania is way more akin to the AI scotty mccreery mania or the Jordan Lloyd mania or the Jeff mania than elissa. People love what appears to be a nice guy and so seldom see one on these reality shows.

Weren't they referring to him as the under cover cop at first? On the last show, they had his profession as police sargeant. What next, used car salesman?

He can be a Sargent and work undercover also.

I would agree that Derrick is sitting very pretty because all of these idiots trust him. So kudos to him. I am not going to get down and kiss the ground Donny walks on but he is my favorite player. Derrick does not like Donny because he cannot control him and he knows it. I can hope that Donny wins the HOH just to see Derrick on the block because that is the only way he will ever get there.

A lot of young officers first real taste of police work is "under cover". Once they are no longer "a fresh face" most just fall back into the ranks.

If you know or are personally involved with anyone who was/is a seasoned officer of the law...you can spot Derrick's "job" in a lot of what he says and how he presents his wording.....

A lot of young officers first real taste of police work is "under cover". Once they are no longer "a fresh face" most just fall back into the ranks.

If you know or are personally involved with anyone who was/is a seasoned officer of the law...you can spot Derrick's "job" in a lot of what he says and how he presents his wording.....

I know a lot of law enforcement and it would take me just a minute to spot that Derrick is a cop.

it's kinda disturbing the way Victoria has to have him sit next to her so she can tell him things. I think she has a crush on him I think its weird I would not be doing some of the things she is he's a married man.

it's kinda disturbing the way Victoria has to have him sit next to her so she can tell him things. I think she has a crush on him I think its weird I would not be doing some of the things she is he's a married man.

She's an attention whore and he loves the attention.

If he was in a house with people who had half a brain, he'd be out on his ass already. He only appears so smart because the others are idiots.

Oh, I bet Derrick's planning to switch things up no matter how Donny behaves on the block. Donny is his target. He is convincing everyone that Donny is the only sure bet against Brittany to get her gone. Totally not true and it's blowing my mind how many, particularly Cody are buying into that. What about Christine, Hayden, Nicole, even Zach probably. They have the numbers to keep any one of them. I bet even Derrick and Frankie would make it through if Cody put them up. The only one who wouldn't is Caleb and that's because their own numbers would make the switch! Cody needs to man up. The only one who really benefits right now by Donny going up is Derrick. And if they have the numbers in all of those scenarios, they still have them with Caleb gone. And have maybe even changed some peoples minds by being willing to do that and save their (jocasta donny amber) pal Britt. A willingness to put Christine up would probably reel in Amber for a bit too. I must have missed what Cody's reasoning is that he refuses to put up Nicole.

If Cody doesn't bend to Brit or make a deal with her and puts up Donny, he's a target of whoever stays. Wake up Cody! (and everyone else who doesn't see the myriad of solutions that benefit more than just Derrick!)

So, I think Derrick's plan all along has been to manipulate them all into believing Donny is the best as a re-nom and that Brit will still go home. Once Donny is up, he'll start pushing all the anti-Donny buttons and find a way to make it seem like he's the one just going along with what the group decides.

I do like Derrick and his game. The only time he really stumbled was when Donny bit back about never being in the loop. That's why he's after him. Not gonna let that happen again.

Yes, absolutely, Derrick will work to get rid of Donny. I do not like Derrick , but I have to give credit where credit is due. He is playing this game the way it is supposed to be played. His game play so far rivals Dan Gheesling, don't you think?

And the reason Cody refuses to put up Nicole is that she was the only one except, of course, the noms playing for the Veto in the Veto comp. Everyone else was playing for the cash and trips. He told her and his alliance members that he would not put her up because of that.

Guest 6Borders

He's playing a solid and steady game, nearly flawless, so far.

He reels in the crazy ideas and gently turns them around.

The only reason he isn't spotted as a cop is there are no other

law enforcement backgrounds (that we know of) in the house,

as there were in Survivor and TAR.

Personally I think he should have made a Final 4

deal with Donny and he might do well to still consider it.

If Donny is HOH he may just do so!

I am sure that Derrick knows that Donny in the jury is a good thing. Donny will vote for best game play and nothing else. For Derrick that is the best place for him.

I just don't see Donny trusting Derrick or wanting to go with him because Derrik has better game.

I think Donny is really off the radar for now unless Derrick finds out that Donny called him the brains and said you have to take off the head of the snake.

He's playing a solid and steady game, nearly flawless, so far.

He reels in the crazy ideas and gently turns them around.

The only reason he isn't spotted as a cop is there are no other

law enforcement backgrounds (that we know of) in the house,

as there were in Survivor and TAR.

Personally I think he should have made a Final 4

deal with Donny and he might do well to still consider it.

If Donny is HOH he may just do so!

Honestly, I've been around cops all my life and there is nothing outstanding about this guy that would let me think he's a cop. He is a pompous ass, but so are many other professions.

I don't think Donny would buy into an alliance with him. Donny doesn't trust him and I hope I get to see Donny go after him and shake him up a bit.

Derrick is afraid of Donny because Donny is the only one that has him figured out. S,o Derrick chooses to align with the morons in the house to make himself look good and to feed his ego.

Derrick is golden this week

yep played it perfectly

which is why i said he is working it :animated_bouncy: