Derrick Levasseur (Week 5) -Team America

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...took full advantage of that situation, plus he knows he can control Frankie and Zach...Derrick is HOH either way! (still my fav player too!)

Frankie is in total control of his own HOH and he will work with Zach. Frankie and Derrick are really the only ones that know how to make the best strategic moves.

Frankie is in total control of his own HOH and he will work with Zach. Frankie and Derrick are really the only ones that know how to make the best strategic moves.

Agree he knows how to make a strategic move, but if his move is not exactly a match to Derricks way of thinking, bet Derricks finds a way to make Frankie switch it up.

Guest 6Borders

Nice move on both the game and personal levels!!!

Though I am still rooting for Donny all the way, so far Derrick deserves to win BB.

Aside note: It's interesting how he is precieved by people who have/have not been

around "cops" and is/is not spotted as a "cop". I volunteer with Dog Rescue and SAR and work

and ride with a K9 Handler (Military), 2 former Police Officers (one a 20 year NY Officer & 10 year Animal Control Officer),

and the other a retired Captain, a Baliff and 2 Deputies. Most have never seen BB and we were watching (feeds and show)

at a BBQ after a search and every one of them said "that guy has to be law enforcement or military in some capacity".

(thankfully for Derrick the crooks didn't notice it when he was under cover :cheers: )

Derrick lost my respect when he threw the HOH to Frankie. In my opinion, if you OPENLY throw a comp you're basically showboating to the rest of the house that you're protected. This shows an arrogance that I find hard to stomach.

Derrick is playing a great game. Giving up the HoH to Frankie helps his game a lot. The others see it as a nice gesture for Frankie even if they understand that it means he feels pretty safe for the week. They all are pretty much aware that there are certain people who will always have to worry about going on the block and others that don't have to worry about it.

This "kind" gesture also means that Derrick doesn't have to be the first to start putting people from the original BS on the block and lets him play for HoH next week.

I cannot imagine how he must be feeling. And with it being the 2nd grandparent to pass away while they are in the BB house, I imagine everyone else is worried about their family, etc. My heart hurts for Derrick and Frankie.

I saw someone repost his wife's tweet saying his grandfather passed away this morning. I can't believe this has happened twice in one week. There hasn't been this much sadness in the BB house since 9/11. My heart breaks for Derrick. :cry:

Guest 6Borders

...other than his grandfather passed away we (BB fans) should feel sorry

for him why???? ...and he should get special privledges in the BB game why??

...other than his grandfather passed away we (BB fans) should feel sorry

for him why???? ...and he should get special privledges in the BB game why??

He isn't getting special privileges.

As for feeling sorry for him... As a human being, we have compassion for him. As a game player, love him or hate him... Your choice.

I just have never liked anyone being bashed on a personal level. I don't like people getting bashed for their looks, their weight, their religion, their sexual orientation, etc. Totally cool with game play being bashed, but never the person. And absolutely never the families of the game player. JMNSHO

I wonder if all the other playesr will feel like they have to let him win the next HOH? We are getting to a key stage of the game, giving away HOH at any time is dumb, but it would be really dumb for certain players at this point.

It was nice that Derrick got to record a private message to his family in the DR.

A total different style then Frankie who did the eulogy for the live feeders.

It was nice that Derrick got to record a private message to his family in the DR.

A total different style then Frankie who did the eulogy for the live feeders.

I agree and I respect that. I guess it depends on how close you are to family members. Some I would choose to stay and some I would definitely pack my bags and go home if anything happened to them.

Frankie is an attention whore and loves spectacles. For someone as "close" to his grandpa as he says he was, it's back to business and antics in the house.

Guest 6Borders

He isn't getting special privileges.

As for feeling sorry for him... As a human being, we have compassion for him. As a game player, love him or hate him... Your choice.

I just have never liked anyone being bashed on a personal level. I don't like people getting bashed for their looks, their weight, their religion, their sexual orientation, etc. Totally cool with game play being bashed, but never the person. And absolutely never the families of the game player. JMNSHO

I'm not bashing Derrick on a personal level, and I have plenty of sympathy as a human being for the fact that

his grandfather passed away, especially since he was not apparently sick or anything, but this is a separation

of game and personal.

I was more annoyed with Frankie and with the fans thinking Derrick should

get special treatment in the BB game. This is a game, stuff happens all the time, and again "he SIGNED a contract"

and it's his choice to leave if he wants to.

Derrick said he didn't want any special treatment and his family apparently handles things differently than

Frankie's family. He's been allowed to get and send messages to his family and BB will probably continue

to give both Derrick and Frankie details in the DR, and again, they have the choice to leave the game, so

that's about as good as it gets.

IMO he is entertaining as I watch him manipulate the others into thinking they have made BIG moves....he knew Donny had him in his radar and now that its confirmed of course he is slowing going to do damage control....the man is the best player in the house. Win, lose or draw......

IMO he is entertaining as I watch him manipulate the others into thinking they have made BIG moves....he knew Donny had him in his radar and now that its confirmed of course he is slowing going to do damage control....the man is the best player in the house. Win, lose or draw......

Agree. He also never tells anyone what would be a good or bad move. He talks to them and leads them around until they convince themselves that a move would be good or bad for their game.