Derrick Levasseur (Week 5) -Team America

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

He's getting on my nerves a bit and I don't like how he's

leaving Donny off the team and targeting him, however I do

think he's playing the most solid game so far.

Donny is a nice guy but nice guys finish last on BB.

Derrick is going for the obsolete players. Good. Pick them off. Jocasta next.

Do you mean obsolete because they are not on Derrick's side and buy his bullshite, or do you mean as in they don't actually play the game? If you refer to the latter I don't believe the whole "obsolete" concept because we (and they know) that Christine, Zach and Hayden are obsolete, yet their names never get mentioned for nominations. What have they done to stay in the game other than ride the coattails of others?

Anyway, picking off "obsolete" players only works as long as your side is in power, otherwise when needed there is no leverage for bargaining without "obsolete' (but still a vote) players.

As of now there are more "votes" than there are actual players in the house.

This would have been a different game if Devin was still in the house but even though he played the game and played hard he was wanted out by the house and viewers. Go figure.

Donny is a nice guy but nice guys finish last on BB.

Derrick is going for the obsolete players. Good. Pick them off. Jocasta next.

For my entertainment I love having all the people go home first that are not playing the game.

That way the it gets bloodier at the end with the big egos and power players going to battle to win.

Most years there are people dragged to the end that are the most boring lest competitive.

Derrick is by far the person playing the best game and winning over all the houseguests. On the feeds over and over I hear the other people say... I trust Derrick.

So far, he is playing a great game. Most of the people in the house are comfortable with him. He isn't playing the Frankie/Andy kind of game where he pushes in on every convo and then runs to tell someone else what was said. He isn't a nut case like Caleb. Zach has been pretty rude to just about every woman in the house and Derrick has said that he doesn't see the reason to be like that.

When it comes to Donny, he just doesn't want to work with him. Why should he? He has said a couple times that Donny will win the favorite houseguest money. Might as well get him out as soon as possible because he could end up slipping through to the end if not dealt with soon. I don't really care about AT but losing one off the team won't really mess much up since they don't really do much anyway.

If Derrick doesn't make it until at least the final four I'll be shocked. He's completely running the game, at this point no one would dream of targeting him, and by the time they do, they'll be afraid to make any moves. That said, I think he is a deserving player at this point of the game.

Derrick and Donny are two of my favorites this season. It's interesting how both have expressed some distrust about the other, but only Derrick gets flack for it.

I'm really enjoying seeing Derrick handle things. He may win the season.

Derrick and Donny are two of my favorites this season. It's interesting how both have expressed some distrust about the other, but only Derrick gets flack for it.

I'm really enjoying seeing Derrick handle things. He may win the season.

Thanks for the objective view. There is so much hate out there for Derrick for even suggesting that Donny should go on the block. Some people can not separate and appreciate what the game is about.

1) Donny is a very nice guy

2) Derrick is playing a good game and playing it to win

I personally dislike how Derrick is treating Donny. He is no real threat to Derrick at this point in the game. I could see him supporting someone else's idea to nominate him, but there is no reason why he should continue to throw Donny under the bus. He knows that if Donny does go home, Donny would lose the TA money as well. Donny has does nothing to deserve this treatment by Derrick. Later on in the game if the TA challenges are discontinued, maybe he should go after him then.

I personally dislike how Derrick is treating Donny. He is no real threat to Derrick at this point in the game. I could see him supporting someone else's idea to nominate him, but there is no reason why he should continue to throw Donny under the bus. He knows that if Donny does go home, Donny would lose the TA money as well. Donny has does nothing to deserve this treatment by Derrick. Later on in the game if the TA challenges are discontinued, maybe he should go after him then.

This is the game of Big Brother. Last night Donny was throwing Derricks name out there to Zach and Hayden as controlling things. That is how to play the game and I was happy to see Donny finally playing the game.

Big Brother was not built for Donny. Everyone has to play their own game to try to get to the end. I have seen a lot of people that want Donny out at some point.

Donny is a big boy and needs to play his own game.

From what I have seen/read, Derrick is playing a level headed game. He doesn't target people on an emotional level. As far as I know, he has never said he hates anyone like so many of the others have said.

Why go after Donny? Because it is obvious that he can't work with Donny or manipulate him. Donny can see that Derrick has a lot of control in the house. Donny can be good at challenges. Who is more dangerous to Derrick's game? The dumbass women who are mostly targeting each other or Donny?

Cannot stand this guy good game or not I think if he were actually in a game with people that had a brain he would not be so comfortable. Irritates me to no end that he will not have to experiance the block or be in any danger of going home unless Donny wins HOH. Thats a long shot.

I think Donny is the one who caused the rift between himself and Derrick. A major rule of thumb in Big Brother is to not let others know when you don't trust them. When Donny got snippy with Derrick regarding Devin being the target, it let Derrick know that Donny was not happy with him. When someone isn't happy with you, it means they are generally targeting you!! This seems to be true since Donny told Hayden that his noms would include Derrick.

Donny needs to be careful when he is on the block (and he will be), because if Hayden tells anyone (mainly Christine).... She will snitch on him and Derrick could switch things up.

I've never liked the Team America twist so it wouldn't hurt me to see things switch up. Maybe Derrick knows that Americas player was a major cause for Eric not making it to the end? Maybe he doesn't want TA messing his game up?

Oh, I bet Derrick's planning to switch things up no matter how Donny behaves on the block. Donny is his target. He is convincing everyone that Donny is the only sure bet against Brittany to get her gone. Totally not true and it's blowing my mind how many, particularly Cody are buying into that. What about Christine, Hayden, Nicole, even Zach probably. They have the numbers to keep any one of them. I bet even Derrick and Frankie would make it through if Cody put them up. The only one who wouldn't is Caleb and that's because their own numbers would make the switch! Cody needs to man up. The only one who really benefits right now by Donny going up is Derrick. And if they have the numbers in all of those scenarios, they still have them with Caleb gone. And have maybe even changed some peoples minds by being willing to do that and save their (jocasta donny amber) pal Britt. A willingness to put Christine up would probably reel in Amber for a bit too. I must have missed what Cody's reasoning is that he refuses to put up Nicole.

If Cody doesn't bend to Brit or make a deal with her and puts up Donny, he's a target of whoever stays. Wake up Cody! (and everyone else who doesn't see the myriad of solutions that benefit more than just Derrick!)

So, I think Derrick's plan all along has been to manipulate them all into believing Donny is the best as a re-nom and that Brit will still go home. Once Donny is up, he'll start pushing all the anti-Donny buttons and find a way to make it seem like he's the one just going along with what the group decides.

I do like Derrick and his game. The only time he really stumbled was when Donny bit back about never being in the loop. That's why he's after him. Not gonna let that happen again.