Hayden Voss (Week 5) -PoV Winner

Guest 6Borders

Sorry, my mistake, I guess it was Victoria he plans to use it on!

(still don't understand the logic unless it really IS a plan to backdoor Caleb and send him packing).

I would much rather Amber stayed over Caleb, but I guess she's a gamer and a big threat,

and he's just an idiot with no game!

Go Hayden! He wouldn't change he mind from Victoria when Frankie tried to talk him into saving Jacosta. Not sure why it matters to Frankie who he saves since they are back dooring amber.

Ha ha ha. Frankie is afraid that the backdoor plan won't go through and he would rather have the stronger of the two weakest players gone and that is Victoria as ridiculous as that sounds. lol

Another reason is that he nominated them both and he probably thinks he can get in good with Jocasta if she remains, but he may not be able to do that with Victoria. Remember, Frankie screwed over Victoria day one and lets hope she didn't forget it.

He's not a good player if he removes Vic, and allows Frankie to backdoor Amber. Victoria won't help his game at all in later weeks.

Amber won't help anyones game either.

Both are dead weight.

I really enjoyed listening to Hayden and Cody talking this morning. I haven't watched (or listened) to the live feeds much lately, but I have been listening at work (shh, don't tell my boss!). They have been talking really candid with each other about the game and one of the things they talked about was getting Frankie out because he has such a good social game.

Guest 6Borders

He's playing a very low-key game but seems like he is slowly

trying to inflitrate. I like the fact that he listens to everything and

doesn't speak that much.

I hope he gets an HOH soon!

Just to be clear, I think that hayden is the competition - for a lot of reasons - and I think that they overlook him. Someone said that they will eventually pick him off but I think that is going to be more difficult than they believe.