Hayden Voss (Week 5) -PoV Winner

Guest 6Borders

Smart, funny, physical and seems to be pretty much privvy to

most of what is going on without being obvious.

He and Nicole have a cute and refreshing sort of showmance.

Hayden is really starting to play the game. Up in HOH talking to Derrick they are post so much on the same page on all the HG. They both think Zach and Frankie are leaky faucets ( Hayden's words) They both really trust Cody.

They were having a really good conversation and Frankie came in the HOH and they both rolled their eyes.

I don't think he is stupid. He likes to play the goofy guy who is just there for a good time. I really hope he is seeing the way the guys have him in the bottom position, only brought it when the BS blew up and not pulled in on much game talk.

I would like to know why Hayden wouldn't want Zach to be evicted? I mean, Zach is basically attacking his shomance.... I don't know why he wouldn't support Nicole in getting rid of Zach?

My opinion of Hayden will lower if he allows Zach to be a jacka$$ to the women of the house and doesn't defend them.

I just like Hayden and hope he sits #2 with Zach. I don't like Zach personally, but I like his craziness and the ability to keep the house on their toes.

Amber is small fries, these guys will prove their worthiness when they get one of the string masters evicted.

Guest 6Borders

He's playing an interesting game and I think he is just waiting to pounce

when the time is right. He's kind of in an alliance but kind of not, kind

of in a showmance but kind of not, and right now nobody is threatened

by him (which they should be).

The other guys better start waking up to the fact that Hayden is not

floating thru this game. I can't wait to see what he will do as HOH so

I hope he gets it soon.

From what I've read... Hayden won POV... and said he would use it to save Jocasta because she drew his name for the challenge

(so, since he was playing for her - he would take her off the block)

Will this actually happen ? We'll see.

Any guesses who will be the replacement ? I'm betting it'll be Amber. There will probably be ALL KINDS of reasons

why they're not putting up Caleb this week.

From what I've read... Hayden won POV... and said he would use it to save Jocasta because she drew his name for the challenge

(so, since he was playing for her - he would take her off the block)

Will this actually happen ? We'll see.

Any guesses who will be the replacement ? I'm betting it'll be Amber. There will probably be ALL KINDS of reasons

why they're not putting up Caleb this week.

That was the plan - It will be Amber

Amber would be a monster at endurance comp. Caleb is all talk. Just won one comp and then there is that mental deficiency.

ooops... I might be wrong about Hayden playing for Jocasta... whichever one it was... he'll use the POV on them...

and a replacement will be put up.

Sounds like whoever they put up it's a 'back-door' move anyway.

He's going to use the POV on Jocasta why?

Did he change his mind this morning? Last night when Frankie tried to talk him into Jocasta coming down he said NO WAY he

promised Victoria.

I think he's going to use it on the one that pulled his Name out of the POV box.

Seems like he feels like he was playing the Comp for whoever pulled his name.

(I'm confused about whether that was Vic or Jocasta)