Caleb Reynolds (Week 5)

Caleb is the least threatening man in the house. Guys like caleb can be brought to their knees with a glance. It is all an act with caleb. The thought of him stalking anyone is laughable.

I tend to agree with you. He is a looney tune but also an emotional wreck and his pride after the game will probably move on.

I would not blame Amber's parents encouraging her to get a restraining order just so he won't bug her.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Geeze, what a pathetic individual. Needs years of psychaitric help!!!

Since when is he responsible for Hayden using the POV on Victoria?? (did I

miss that conversation ???)

I don't think we have to worry about Caleb and knives. He just seems like

a blubbering fool and he's probably all big talk and scared of the law (love to ask

Derrick his take on that in the DR).

Once again he just wants to be Amber's savior. If by some miracle she stays

I hope she blasts him with both barrels that she is NOT interested, he was a pathetic

date and to leave her alone to play her own game.

Guest 6Borders

Just distract him by waving a mirror in front of him...

Maybe CBS can borrow the Snow White one from Disney!

Yeah but I don't think even that witch will respond to him...he'd still be looking and responding to himself...

Better yet...it would be Caleb: "Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the best Beastmode Cowboy of them all?"

Witch..."For the last time...it aint you! Go away you bother me son!!!"

Yeah but I don't think even that witch will respond to him...he'd still be looking and responding to himself...

Better yet...it would be Caleb: "Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the best Beastmode Cowboy of them all?"

Good one :giggle:

Guest 6Borders

That's now "LEAST-mode Cowboy...soon to become "who"????????

That's MY mirror! GETCHOREOWN!!

* claws on hips *

twasn't a witch in the mirror pffttt

Guest 6Borders

That's MY mirror! GETCHOREOWN!!

* claws on hips *

twasn't a witch in the mirror pffttt

Whoops.....sorry...lost my head for a minute...oh wait...that's a different Disney story (Amber in BB Land "Spare The Banana, Off With His Pickle")

Whoops.....sorry...lost my head for a minute...oh wait...that's a different Disney story (Amber in BB Land "Spare The Banana, Off With His Pickle")

"off with his pickle"..... :smilielol:

And to Wicked...ummmm want to be clear here (I need no worts)...so if you say so...it no witch in the mirror...but got to admit she looks like my first MIL... :running:

Caleb: "and I ate that f'n pickle"

I'll probably think of that every time someone brings up Caleb's name in Seasons to come.

I watched the feeds (highlights 2:00 am ---->) from this morning.

The whole scenario leading up to that scene ..... and, then that 'gem' of a comment.

It was priceless ! !

(and looove "Spare The Banana, Off With His Pickle")

"off with his pickle"..... :smilielol:

And to Wicked...ummmm want to be clear here (I need no worts)...so if you say so...it no witch in the mirror...but got to admit she looks like my first MIL... :running:

The Magic Mirror contained an imprisoned spirit who is referred to as the Slave in the Magic Mirror.

one wart

Guest 6Borders

In a perfect (and warped) BB world the ultimate prize for safety should

be to eat only pickles for the rest of the season to save your queen!

Let's see if CucumberModeCowboy is up for that one!!!

Guest 6Borders

Caleb's upcoming TV & movie career....

Honey, I Shrunk The Pickle

Sequel: Honey, I Shrunk The Pickle (But I Thought it was a Banana)

Sequel: Whoops....Honey, I Ran over the Pickle with "my big duel wheeled diesel truck",

while eating a Banana cos I was late for my imaginary date with Amber to take her backstage to every concert

east and west of the Mississipi & everywhere in between cos I know a guy who knows a guy!!

(that one loses $$ at the box office because the title is too long, and causes Congress & Senate to issue free restraining orders to movie go'ers nationwide regardless of gender & political party...Caleb named as hero of bi-partism restraining orders tho).

Law & The Restraining Order

Law & The Restraining Order, BBVU (Big Brother Victims Unit)

King of The BB House Queen

Seqel: Did I Forget to mention "My Castle"

OK 6Borders... now ya got me started:

" It's A Wonderful Pickle "

" One Flew Over the Banana Tree "

" The Pickles of Wrath "

" Snow White and the Seven Alliances "

" Rebel Without a Banana "

So Caleb mentioned wanting to throw HOH. I think that was just his set up to use as the reason when he doesn't win it.

He was discouraged from that idea by Frankie, i think, and others.

Now it's his knees are hurting. His new excuse for his upcoming least-mode cowboy (copyright 6borders) showing in the comp.

Of course later on he will surely reveal that he pretended his knees hurt so no one would be mad for him throwing the comp.

He is a very disturbed man.

So Caleb mentioned wanting to throw HOH. I think that was just his set up to use as the reason when he doesn't win it.

He was discouraged from that idea by Frankie, i think, and others.

Now it's his knees are hurting. His new excuse for his upcoming least-mode cowboy (copyright 6borders) showing in the comp.

Of course later on he will surely reveal that he pretended his knees hurt so no one would be mad for him throwing the comp.

He is a very disturbed man.

I'm thinking he thinks its a double eviction so he wants to throw the first one and try and win the one that would keep him upstairs for the week. Imagine his shock when he finds out it isn't a double. LOL!

As always, I read Morty's hourly. However, this year, I have refrained from writing on forums mainly out of boredom. But I can stand it NO longer! WTH is wrong with this guy? Seriously? I agree with the majority here and think he is totally delusional. But for my own perverse reasons, I wish they would get rid of Jocasta just I can continue to watch Caleb and his pathetic attempts to win the fair maiden's hand....sorry, I threw up a little in my mouth. This guy reallys believe all the BS he is sprouting. Beast-mode cowboy my booty...He has only won 1 comp. Hell Donny is more of a fighter than he is. The sad part is, he will be in the final 4. Whew, I feel a little better now.