Caleb Reynolds (Week 5)

He's an asshole, but so are the others. What a sorry bunch of men this season.

The others are no better for egging him on.

I agree. They egged him on to like her and now they are egging him on the other way.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a friend or family member but I'm not ready to call Caleb a crazy sick stalker. I do think he is a large fish in his home town who has just taken a kick to the egos. His reaction is to strike out, get angry, pout and now be the saviour. Someone needs to shed the light on the real world to Caleb, I hope it's not too late in his life to open his eyes.

That being said, some of the things he said is a little alarming. I hope he sees the tapes and learns from it.

I am not a friend or family member but I'm not ready to call Caleb a crazy sick stalker. I do think he is a large fish in his home town who has just taken a kick to the egos. His reaction is to strike out, get angry, pout and now be the saviour. Someone needs to shed the light on the real world to Caleb, I hope it's not too late in his life to open his eyes.

That being said, some of the things he said is a little alarming. I hope he sees the tapes and learns from it.

I do agree with most of what you say. I don't think he is crazy. I think he is fame hungry. I think he was raised in a deeply conservative family where men are to be the provider/protector and the women are meant to be helpmates to the husband. In modern society, this view of relationships means that women are viewed as lesser beings. And his words regarding women as hoes that'll line up to have sex with him is disturbing. It falls back to the age old double standard where men who sleep around are studs, and women who do the same are whores/sluts. Wanting Amber to see "her place" in the house means that he sees her place as a lesser position and that he is the only one with power over her.

These are the things I have issues with. I do NOT believe that he will turn into a psychotic killer, nor do I believe Amber will need a restraining order.

It should be EVERYONES wish that his eyes are opened and that he learns from his actions in the house.

I do agree with most of what you say. I don't think he is crazy. I think he is fame hungry. I think he was raised in a deeply conservative family where men are to be the provider/protector and the women are meant to be helpmates to the husband. In modern society, this view of relationships means that women are viewed as lesser beings. And his words regarding women as hoes that'll line up to have sex with him is disturbing. It falls back to the age old double standard where men who sleep around are studs, and women who do the same are whores/sluts. Wanting Amber to see "her place" in the house means that he sees her place as a lesser position and that he is the only one with power over her.

These are the things I have issues with. I do NOT believe that he will turn into a psychotic killer, nor do I believe Amber will need a restraining order.

It should be EVERYONES wish that his eyes are opened and that he learns from his actions in the house.

Well that is just not true about Conservatives. All the conservatives families I know have equal partnerships with their husbands and very successful working wives. The Conservative husband is likely to be much more respectful of his wife then someone that is not. Yes there are some women in Conservative homes and Liberal homes that chose to stay home and take care of their children.

You are just so totally wrong about Conservatives. I am shocked to see you post that.

And to add each person is responsible for their own actions. To always blame misbehavior on how your were raised or surrounding circumstances is just wrong.

I'm not ready to call Caleb a crazy sick stalker = "I don't think he's crazy" ......he is a large fish in his home town who has taken a kick to his ego= " fame hungry"

shed some light on the real world = "means that women are viewed as lesser beings"

I'd say we agree on everything...well almost everything

He does have attitudes that stalkers are said to have. His delusion that Amber was put in the house for him, that she really wants to be with him but is just playing games. He says that it was he that kept her safe, saved her so many times, did so many things for her and that should make her grateful and indebted for his protection.

I'm not saying he will stalk her. But what I will say is the attitude he has for women is the type that has caused a lot of misery for so many women who get into relationships with men like him.

Well that is just not true about Conservatives. All the conservatives families I know have equal partnerships with their husbands and very successful working wives. The Conservative husband is likely to be much more respectful of his wife then someone that is not. Yes there are some women in Conservative homes and Liberal homes that chose to stay home and take care of their children.

You are just so totally wrong about Conservatives. I am shocked to see you post that.

I apologize if I came across as saying that all conservatives are that way. I did not mean it that way. Perhaps my wording was wrong. Religious fundamentalist might be the more appropriate word, though again... I would not state that all religious fundamentalists believe that way. But I was raised in a deeply conservative, religious fundamentalist house so I am well aware of the scriptures that were taught regarding this subject that I believe are often twisted by men to control their wives. I lived through it personally, not only as a child but as an adult. Which is why I have a problem with this particular behavior pattern.

I don't want to offend anyone so I will leave it at that with the sincere offer of an apology for not wording things sufficiently.

I apologize if I came across as saying that all conservatives are that way. I did not mean it that way. Perhaps my wording was wrong. Religious fundamentalist might be the more appropriate word, though again... I would not state that all religious fundamentalists believe that way. But I was raised in a deeply conservative, religious fundamentalist house so I am well aware of the scriptures that were taught regarding this subject that I believe are often twisted by men to control their wives. I lived through it personally, not only as a child but as an adult. Which is why I have a problem with this particular behavior pattern.

I don't want to offend anyone so I will leave it at that with the sincere offer of an apology for not wording things sufficiently.

accepted - :hug:

Guest 6Borders

I think the apple (or in this case the nut) does not fall far from the family tree.

Way back in the beginning when Misha said she knew Caleb and just made some

general, and pretty nice, comments about him, his dad immediately joins the forum

and fires back on Misha saying that she is wrong about Caleb's height, that he is

well over 6' (apparently he's more like the 5'7"-5'8" she said he was); that he never said

he wanted to be famous (the opposite is pretty obvious); and she had no right to

judge him based on a couple of Thursday' nights at a bar (she said it was not just a couple).

Personally I don't think Caleb is going to learn a thing about himself when he gets out

and watches the tapes and reads the comments because guys like him always have someone

else to blame it on, he's got his dad and his brothers defending his behavior, and (according to him)

he will have the ho's lined up for him (which iseven more sad that this is how he thinks of women).

The power of a woman scorned has nothing on a Lost-Mode (or Least Mode) Cowboy scored.

I heard him sing and he's good but no better than any of the thousands of guys and gals

who can sing country and dance the two-step. He's not going to get a recording contract or

become famous because he doesn't have anything other than being a huge A$$ to stand him

out from the pack.

And to add each person is responsible for their own actions. To always blame misbehavior on how your were raised or surrounding circumstances is just wrong.

Being a conservative in different parts of the country has different connotations.

I was stationed in KY and they were dead on about what it means as a whole there. Some ( few ) exceptions.

I've also lived from CA to FL and it varies.

Personally I lump anything like religion and political parties into one big herd of sheeplism. It's brainwashing at its destructive finest.

Caleb wont change.

I'm not ready to call Caleb a crazy sick stalker = "I don't think he's crazy" ......he is a large fish in his home town who has taken a kick to his ego= " fame hungry"

shed some light on the real world = "means that women are viewed as lesser beings"

I'd say we agree on everything...well almost everything

He's not really a crazy stalker. He just plays one on TV. Riggggggggggggggghhhht... :hide:

Guest 6Borders

I think he's a short fish swimming downstream to the Pond of Delusion to spawn (again)!!!

A fool & his money may be soon parted but an IDIOT & their EGO never are!!!!

(good grief, ah think ah just had a "Donny-ism")

I am not positive Caleb is "that" person.

Like I always say words are not always what defines who that person really is.

I think he is not very bright. I think he says things to act tough

I do think he needs to pay the consequences for his words and actions

I suspect that deep down he has a good heart.

JMO

I am not positive Caleb is "that" person.

Like I always say words are not always what defines who that person really is.

I think he is not very bright. I think he says things to act tough

I do think he needs to pay the consequences for his words and actions

I suspect that deep down he has a good heart.

JMO

agree 100% with Marty's post -

I apologize if this has been said........

Caleb is not used to not getting his way. This whole Amber thing is because he probably has not heard the word "no".

And this stuff that you are all talking about with his father..... His father was all over social media and message boards "defending" Caleb. But here is Caleb talking about not having much contact with him. Doesn't that make some of you wonder what his father's motivation was/is?

I apologize if this has been said........

Caleb is not used to not getting his way. This whole Amber thing is because he probably has not heard the word "no".

And this stuff that you are all talking about with his father..... His father was all over social media and message boards "defending" Caleb. But here is Caleb talking about not having much contact with him. Doesn't that make some of you wonder what his father's motivation was/is?

I'm sure he didn't get his way before, but the difference was he wasn't getting filmed so he probably didn't take no for an answer. Any woman with a half of brain would run from him. Not only is he creepy, but he is also stupid.

Listening to him backtrack to Amber cause he didn't get his way is funny, he is running after her lol

The freak goes room to room retelling the same tale to each HG who all look like they'd rather drive over a cliff than listen.

OFFCLIFF2.jpg

I'm sure he didn't get his way before, but the difference was he wasn't getting filmed so he probably didn't take no for an answer. Any woman with a half of brain would run from him. Not only is he creepy, but he is also stupid.

If it looks like a duck................

bb16-caleb.gif?w=500