Caleb Reynolds (Week 5)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs mental help. He is so obsessed with Amber and every conversation revolves around her. I wonder how many restraining orders he has for stalking? lol

It takes him 20 minutes to tell a 3 minute story. They put him in the house to torture us.

Guest 6Borders

Please someone end the madness and send this guy home before he

digs himself in any deeper. This is not funny and he needs HELP!

His 5K is not going to get anywhere near buying the

therapy he is going to need! They are going to need to lock him up in rehab for the

delusional for at least 6 months. CBS will not be doing him or the viewers any

favors by putting him on TAR or Survivor...jmo he is NOT good entertainment,

he's just pathetic!

Adding to his most recent list of lunacy, did I hear him correctly that:

1. Amber now does not deserve the pleasure of hearing his voice

2. He saved her again from nominations (when did that happen)?

3. He's not going to talk to Amber because it will make him look like an idiot on TV

(Caleb, that ship sailed out of the harbor about a month ago!!)

4. He's going to have a show where he takes out women who are fat and depresed

about it so they can say they had a date???????

I'm sure there was more but I finally stopped listening to him!!

That whole conversation he had about his hunting show and the date for fat women show and the rest of his quest for TV fame had the other HGs laughing later in the yard. Donny says, We have been in this house for how long and we are just hearing about this now? They find it hysterical.

Guest 6Borders

That whole conversation he had about his hunting show and the date for fat women show and the rest of his quest for TV fame had the other HGs laughing later in the yard. Donny says, We have been in this house for how long and we are just hearing about this now? They find it hysterical.

That makes it even worse and more pathetic that his housemates also think he's a HUGE joke, along

with most of America!!

That makes it even worse and more pathetic that his housemates also think he's a HUGE joke, along

with most of America!!

Of course. They are laughing at him not with him.

He is so dry and totally boring. Any taped conversation of him would cure insomnia.

They have been talking to Caleb about how Amber treats him.

They got him worked up and Caleb says put up Amber on the block just to scare her.

Caleb said she will come running to me to save her.

ding dong

His Amber obsession is way past creepy now. His convo with Frankie in the HoH about forcing her to come crawling to him and act the way he wants her to act is disturbing.

He kept saying she needs to know "her place". Soooooooo creepy

Slim: " So much has been said about caleb that a person would have to reach deep to find something new to be said. "

You got that right Slimcruz. lol... I typed 'CALEB' into Google for kicks.. and found this article that is just about word for word what Morty's

posters have been saying.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/33361-big-brothers-caleb-wants-to-teach-amber-a-lesson-by-nominating-her-spoilers

(I'm actually feeling a little sorry about what this poor delusional guy is going to find when he's back into the real world.

He's going to need some professional help)

Guest 6Borders

This guy is just mentally deranged and he is so beyond creepy he's downright scary

This is the kind of jerk who needs to know every second where his wife or GF is,

monitors her cell phone, her friends, her every waking moment, anytime she smiles

at someone (guy) or says thank you for something as simple as a waiter refilling

her water glass he thinks she's flirting! Total control freak who needs to make sure

she is submissive and "knows her place" (I can't believe he actually said that).

Of course he saved her (again) and she should come crawling back to him singing his

praises, telling him how grateful and sorry she is and promises not to do it again!

The sooner he is OUT of the BB House and NOT on the jury the better!

Send him back to his delusional little world where he "walks into bars and the girls

are all over him" and he's better than 6' tall (guess those 4" cowboy boot lifts are

working for him).

Guest 6Borders

Wonder if his family is still on other forums and twitter trying to defend him and do damage control.

They probably are, just not saying who they are.

It's funny that you commented on that. A gal in our 4H was showing us some website

about Caleb (can't remember which one) and any time there was a positive post

someone fired back with "must be a family member".

I fear his upbringing was that of ... A women should know her place and her place is in the home to service the man and his offspring. His wording last night gave me that impression for sure. In my experience men with this mind set are raised that way and can be very mentally and verbally abusive and yes, even physically abusive. Not saying he is, just saying he is coming off that way to me. It has made me very sad for him. And also angry that there are young men out there to this day that firmly believe in it! :(

I've tried for a long time to remain impartial. I've really tried. But no one is forcing Caleb to say things like "so she can learn her place" etc. Even though the other players were admittantly encouraging his delusions in the beginning. He would pull away from her and question whether she liked him and they would feed his ego and get him back to believing falsely that she really liked him (they HAVE admitted doing that). And even though I know that they are once again manipulating him to hate her... As a woman, I have a serious problem with his attitude and the way he would use manipulation to get her back under his control. I dealt with that kind of manipulation in my first marriage where my husband used religion against me (i.e. wives are to submit to their husbands). I have no doubts whatsoever that it is learned behavior.

But how about we also bring up him saying that when he gets back to his home town that he believes the "hoes" will be lined up for him.

I am done being nice. I am done rooting for him. I am done defending him. I also am not going to go overboard and call him a psychopath. However, I will call him a misogynist jerk.

I hope this is a learning experience for him but the person he is showing himself to be is not someone that I am willing to be a friend with.

I've tried for a long time to remain impartial. I've really tried. But no one is forcing Caleb to say things like "so she can learn her place" etc. Even though the other players were admittantly encouraging his delusions in the beginning. He would pull away from her and question whether she liked him and they would feed his ego and get him back to believing falsely that she really liked him (they HAVE admitted doing that). And even though I know that they are once again manipulating him to hate her... As a woman, I have a serious problem with his attitude and the way he would use manipulation to get her back under his control. I dealt with that kind of manipulation in my first marriage where my husband used religion against me (i.e. wives are to submit to their husbands). I have no doubts whatsoever that it is learned behavior.

But how about we also bring up him saying that when he gets back to his home town that he believes the "hoes" will be lined up for him.

I am done being nice. I am done rooting for him. I am done defending him. I also am not going to go overboard and call him a psychopath. However, I will call him a misogynist jerk.

I hope this is a learning experience for him but the person he is showing himself to be is not someone that I am willing to be a friend with.

I'm just glad you didn't leave the forum and are still willing to put your opinions about him here. It is always hard to find out that someone you liked as a friend wasn't who you thought he was.

I'm just glad you didn't leave the forum and are still willing to put your opinions about him here. It is always hard to find out that someone you liked as a friend wasn't who you thought he was.

I'm just really sad about it. He HAS the potential to be a genuinely nice, caring person. He really does. And I see glimpses of that on the live feeds but the disdain for women. Wanting to put her in her place. I REALLY have a problem with him referring to women as "hoes". HUGE problem with that.

I can understand calling her names after finding out that she was talking about him behind his back. I would call people names if they were talking behind MY back... But this? Target her, get rid of her... Thats fine. But wanting her to stay as long as she submits to his control? Uh nooo.

I fear his upbringing was that of ... A women should know her place and her place is in the home to service the man and his offspring. His wording last night gave me that impression for sure. In my experience men with this mind set are raised that way and can be very mentally and verbally abusive and yes, even physically abusive. Not saying he is, just saying he is coming off that way to me. It has made me very sad for him. And also angry that there are young men out there to this day that firmly believe in it! :(

Welcome to backwards azz Kentucky.

I'm just really sad about it. He HAS the potential to be a genuinely nice, caring person. He really does. And I see glimpses of that on the live feeds but the disdain for women. Wanting to put her in her place. I REALLY have a problem with him referring to women as "hoes". HUGE problem with that.

I can understand calling her names after finding out that she was talking about him behind his back. I would call people names if they were talking behind MY back... But this? Target her, get rid of her... Thats fine. But wanting her to stay as long as she submits to his control? Uh nooo.

He's an asshole, but so are the others. What a sorry bunch of men this season.

The others are no better for egging him on.